Saturday, 29 December 2012

Day 83: Relationship Memory Reactions part 2 – “Is she cheating on me?” SF/SCS





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a person I am close to that uses their phone to text when they are around me as backchat thoughts of “is she cheating on me?” which I realize is based in fear/assumptions and insecurities in my mind that I have not taken self-responsibility for in past relationships through self-correction. I realize that I have suppressed these reactions from past relationships which is proven by the fact that these reactions have just started coming up again as I spend more time with this one person. I am not willing to accept this separation of myself to continue as it is dishonest and I’m only willing to accept self-honesty as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically react through folding my arms which I realize clearly shows an attack/defence mechanism engaging within my mind, after participating with the thoughts of “is she cheating on me?”  And then try to pretend that I am not having thoughts through watching the film which is complete deception. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to dictate my experience of myself when I am around this person and she is using her phone to text, when I see, realize and understand that disciplining myself through walking as breathe, remaining consistent in every moment is where I take responsibility for myself, where there is no fear experience whatsoever. 

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within fearing that this person will have sex with someone else and forget about me, that I am clearly showing I am existing as fear of loss, as allowing myself in a moment to be influenced by and exist as past relationship memory in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing this person in my life, because of remembering how majority of every other relationships I have had in my life, It ended and I do not see the person at all now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my memory is valid, that my memory will “more than likely” play out to be true again, as if the relationship is dependent upon something else maintaining it, when in fact every relationship past, present and future is always the same, it is a fruit of my labour, it will blossom or deteriorate according to what I allow as myself. And I realize that if I allow an idea that it’s not worth trying because things will just play out the same, then any physical relationship would deteriorate from this bullshit principal. So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that “things will just play out the same” removing my responsibility from the effective direction of the relationship, as if things “play out” according to something outside of my control, which I realize dooms every relationship before I start it because I’m already giving myself the excuse to quit. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself an immediate excuse to quit developing any relationship with a female through believing that past relationship memories will “prevail” as “things playing out the same with the relationship ending”. I realize that excuses are unacceptable, and that I am directly responsible for the deterioration or development of any relationship in my life, I am the directive principle, nothing else. So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perpetuate and to be defined by past relationship memories of break ups. 

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within accepting and allowing myself to fear losing something/someone, I am already saying I am possessed by that something/someone, that I have created a mental relationship which requires immediate direction now to not allow any further accumulation which will be to the benefit of all.

I forgive myself that I have not realized as soon as this fear comes up as backchat thoughts in my head, that there is clearly shit that I have supressed from my last relationship which must be investigated and dealt with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define this fear that “she is cheating on me” to be real without any tangible, physical reason to accept this fear to be real, which is a complete state of illusion that I do not accept, because nothing is real that can’t be cross-referenced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe even for a moment that through fearing her cheating on me I can stop it from happening, when in self honesty I can see that this is complete self-deception because in fact I cannot control what another person allows, if this person decides to sleep with someone else for whatever reason than that is what will happen, I realize I cannot change that in anyway , I cannot change what a person allows through fearing something in my mind as the mental does not move the physical. And I realize that through providing the point of her cheating on me with attention/energy in my mind through fearing it, I am much more likely to encourage it to happen through pushing the person away with unnecessary fear based assumptions. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust that assumptions in my mind when I’m around this person are real just because of creating a belief that a woman I am getting to know closely will inevitably want to get away from me, and will hide it from me rather than discuss it with me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear spending lots of time getting to know someone, to fear developing anything with one person, because of believing that ultimately in my mind it is going to be “pointless” because the person will “inevitably” see me as crazy, or react to some element of my life and then will gradually stop spending time with me. I realize that this is all just a fiasco happening in my head which requires immediate direction now, as fear does not support me in anyway in my life, so I commit myself to letting go of this belief/fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word secret to the word phone in my mind in complete separation of myself, due to the amount of times in the past, where I have kept a secret from someone in a text format for work, or a friend, or in my last relationship where both me and my ex kept secrets from each other in texts. Thus when I see someone texting while they are around me and I am getting closer to them, I automatically think “phone/secret” which then leads to “I wonder if their phones have secrets they don’t want me to see”, which then leads to “is she cheating on me?”. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through accumulating and charging the connection of phone and secret through the years in my mind, to automatically think a person I’m getting to know is keeping secrets from me while they are texting, without realizing that a phone is for communicating with people not for “keeping secrets” as I have defined in my mind, so I take responsibility to remove this concept that a phone is connected to secrets. I realize that secrets is a human accepted and allowed system which has nothing to do with phones, a phone is just a way a person can choose to store/share secrets through, but so is the internet, so is a diary, so there is no reason to connect phones to secrets and assume this person or any person is keeping secrets from me when they are texting.   

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be this persons centre of attention at all times, which I realize is like using a person as a crutch for the fact that I am insecure about the person, that I do not trust this person, that I fear losing the person, that I am wanting the person to constantly validate my trust of the person which is complete self-possession as ego. And within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for validation of trust in another as ego through desiring to be the centre of the persons attention, competing in my mind to be the “winner of her total attention” in complete separation of myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity in relation to this person’s attention, that it is “positive” when I am getting her total attention, and its “negative” when something else has her attention. When I realize that this is a statement of absolute bullshit and deception, because attention or not there is no “good” or “bad” that comes into it, and common sense nobody can only communicate with one person, to expect that is a complete god complex, where I define myself as god and am indirectly saying that I want her to be my “perfect slave follower” giving me her undivided attention at all times, so I can see that this is completely unacceptable, thus I take self-responsibility to stop this behaviour completely.  

I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments that I am around this person I am close to, or around any person, is that trust is not something that someone else can give to me, it is that which I must walk as myself, because i realize that I cannot control another person, I cannot decide how, or what another person will do. I can only make sure that my starting point is clear as breathe, that I am existing as the directive principle of trust, that no matter what I live what’s best for all here as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience a light form of jealousy towards her phone whenever she is texting on it, which manifested in this instance through me folding my arms and pretending I am just watching the film, which is stupid, because the moment I have a problem with something she is doing, I must not blame something else, or avoid discussion, I must just breathe and investigate/release that which I’m reacting to and is causing a friction in me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create self-beliefs that a woman I get to know closely will “obviously” find me to be “boring” and in general “not good enough”.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the reason I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this person will find me “boring” and “not good enough” is because I have created and defined myself in my mind as “boring and not good enough” which is completely unacceptable separation/definition of myself . 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am “too scary” to be in a relationship with a woman, because i have seen many times before where people I have gotten to know in the past have reacted in fear to something I have said, or something about my life and then stopped talking/interacting with me. When I realize that this concept that I am “too scary” for a partner is a completely self-limiting/disempowering concept which is thus totally unnecessary to participate within. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and sabotage myself in my mind as something less than “relationship worthy” in my mind, when this is just happening in my mind according to my experiences/programming, and thus is not valid to accept as real. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Justify these beliefs in my mind that I am “boring” “weird” and in general “not good enough” is because of believing I do not adhere to a lifestyle that many women would like - I don’t go partying, I don’t wear fashionable clothes, I don’t have huge muscles, I don’t celebrate xmas/holidays, I spend a lot of time on the computer, and with my dogs/mum and son. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that any of these points validate self-definitions of me being “boring”, “weird” or “not good enough”, when in fact they do not, it is all created in my mind according to my idea of what a “normal man” does, which is not real and so must be stopped completely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as insecure when this person is texting on her phone as thoughts that  “she’s probably looking for a way out of talking to me”, when this is all happening in my head not in physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments that no matter who I am around or what they are doing, that unless my starting point of myself is clear as breathe, then I am in complete separation of myself through accepting an illusion that pops into my head in any given moment as total instability shifting all over the place whenever things in my immediate environment change in some way, so I realize i must be stable as breathe in all environments with any person.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any backchat fear based thoughts of “is she cheating on me”, as I realize that participation with any backchat will always result in a separation inside myself, a separation from others, as backchat is composed in separation from physical reality, separate from who I really am as breathe.

I commit myself to not allowing fear to dictate how I experience myself around this person, as I realize that to accept fear as myself, is to accept the enslavement of myself and another to polarity frictions of the mind.

I commit myself to not allowing mental relationships in relation to this person to accumulate and control me as an unstable being, as I realize that this will result in a relationship of brainwashed self-interest, and I realize that in order for a relationship to be beneficial for all, I must stand as the point of physical stability through directing myself as breathe where I can make consistent common sense decisions/movements of physical support of myself and another without any mind shit getting in the way, causing frictions in the relationship.

I commit myself to not allowing relationship memories to dictate how I experience myself in a relationship that I develop now in my life.

I commit myself to exposing mental relationships in any physical relationship to always be completely unnecessary, unrealistic, damaging for both parties, and while mental relationships in this world are deemed to make a relationship “stronger” by many, in common sense very clearly that he more “positive” or “negative” mental values I create place about a person, does not make me physically closer to the person, it actually keeps me further away from the person, further from supporting the person unconditionally as myself, because I am placing so much more value on a mental painting about the person, becoming completely possessed by this picture that what is physically beneficial for the person is almost irrelevant, as long as we “feel the love” between each other then it doesn’t matter how we physically treat each other, which is how abuse is accepted in a relationship, and I’m not willing to accept that.

I commit myself to investigating, understanding and releasing all dimensions of relationship memory reactions that may occur with this person through self-honest introspection, and self-corrective application walking as breathe.

When and as I see this person using their phone, I stop and breathe; I do not allow myself to engage with any whisper backchat thoughts that may come into my head, as I realize that the consequence of this will not be to the benefit of all. It is best to focus on breathing, consistently until the reaction is here no further.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment