Saturday, 8 December 2012

Day 74: “Everything happens in 3s?” Part 4 Self-Forgiveness/Corrective Statements



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place create and connect multiple dimensions of value in my mind on the number 3 in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that whenever I make two mistakes in a short space of time, that I will “inevitably” make a third mistake because of accepting and allowing a belief that “everything happens in 3s”

I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment of breathe, that the statement “everything happens in 3s” is a fear based belief, and is thus not real as it does not exist in physical tangible reality, but in fact only exists within and as me as a functioning of my pre-programmed mind and so I realize that it is best for all to dislocate and release all values/beliefs/fears connected to the number 3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to literally assist a 3 mistake to happen in my life in a short space of time through accepting and allowing a belief that “everything happens in 3ss”. I realize that if I do not take self-responsibility here, to commit myself to breathe, that I will trap myself in a time loop of separation in relation to the number 3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to after making two mistakes in a short space of time, to start looking for things in my mind that justify the third mistake as “validation” of the belief that “everything happens in 3s”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the number 3 to fear in my mind in absolute separation of myself here, where I am not in fact here as breathe, but I am purely stuck in my mind as an organic robotic zombie.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave myself to imaginary values connected to the number 3, instead of just speaking/writing/ living the number 3 here as a myself in equality and oneness with no additional mental relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to peoples words that say/believe “everything happens in 3s”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that believe the statement “everything happens in 3s” as stupid, when I myself have existed as this exact same point of acceptance. So I realize that whenever I see a person believing this statement that really I am just looking in the mirror at myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify reacting to a person that believes the statement “everything happens in 3s” through defining my reaction as being “the other persons fault for saying something so stupid”, when in fact I realize that this is actually me just looking for a point of blame as ego, so I require to take self-responsibility for what experiences I have within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as ego through blaming others words for my reaction to the statement “everything happens in 3s”, when i realize that there is never a point blame that is valid for an experience within me, so I commit myself to not allowing myself to blame others for any facet of myself in relation to the number 3.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize in all moments that whenever I react to a person’s words in anyway, that no matter justification comes up in my mind, the very fact that I’m reacting shows that I am not clear on the point, that there is self-investigation and application of self-forgiveness/self-corrective application that is required in order to be stable in all moments no matter what a person says about whatever “number belief”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and accept an idea in my mind that the number 3 has a “special meaning”, as I realize that no matter what shit swirls around in my mind, that shit in my mind is only shit in my mind, thus I realize that the number 3 is nothing more than the number 3 in fact here, anything else is all a creation of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the number 3 is “lucky” in my mind, when I realize that luck does not exist in anyway in fact, because it implies that an imaginary force is responsible for my actions/consequences, which is complete self-deception, as I realize that it is always me here that is completely responsible for my decisions/consequences, nobody and nothing else is responsible for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that whenever I fail at some kind of test twice, that I will “inevitably” succeed at the 3rd attempt, which I realize is complete self-deception which I have exposed multiple times in my life, most memorably on my driving test where I actually failed on my 3rd attempt through believing that the “special powers” of the 3rd attempt will carry me through the test, when really all this was only going on in my mind, so I stop this here as myself, I do not allow myself to believe that anything I do which is based in physical application of knowledge has anything to do with an imaginary “3rd time lucky” belief.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a self-belief that if I fail at something twice, then that automatically means I will have learned how to avoid failing at the 3rd attempt, when this belief is ridiculous, because ei f I do not actually effectively learn to correct miscalculations in physical feedback, then the feedback will inevitably be ineffective next time. I realize that the only way I do anything effectively is through physically expanding myself here making the necessary correction to my participation here each time I am ineffective, so that I am more effective at implementing the point I am working with here the next time I do it in fact, physically, not based on a ridiculous “3rd time lucky” belief.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments that a person’s “luck” actually just means how much money a person has, because I realize that it is only through having money that I can move things in this world to improve my life and the lives of others, and also create/project an effective façade of “luck” to others, when really it is all connected to my bank balance. I realize that if I have no money in this world then I will always be “unlucky” as I cannot move anything and I cannot ride any imaginary “luck energies”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction in relation to the number 3 through believing that the number 3 has “good connotations” as being “lucky”, yet also has “bad connotations” of “mistakes happening in 3s” and ww3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear word war 3 in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear to world war 3 in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear world war 3 ever since I found out  what happened in world war 1 and 2 as a constant unstable expectant starting point in complete separation of myself here.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment of breathe, that while it may be clear from current human behaviour/manifestations in this world that ww3 is inevitable, that that is no justification at all for allowing myself to exist in separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my expectancy/fear of ww3 through saying “just look at the world”, which yes the world clearly shows another world war coming currently that is no excuse to blame this inevitable war for my reactions/experiences inside myself, as I realize that what I react to and experience inside myself to is always my own responsibility no more no less.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within blaming the inevitability of ww3 in my mind for my fear of ww3, that I am in fact existing as ego in complete separation of myself, and so I require to remove this immediately.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that whenever something is clearly inevitable like ww3, it is completely pointless to fear it, because of the fact that it is inevitable, completely inescapable, just like death, just like the laws of maintaining myself in this physical reality -  eating, drinking, pissing, shitting etc. so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear something that is inevitable, as I realize that the very fact that the point s inevitable is actually clearly support for me to release all fear in relation to the point. So I take responsibility to stop fearing ww3 now.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the film terminator 2 to imprint/charge the fear of ww3 in my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself within and as memory, through allowing the film terminator 2 to charge my fear of ww3 in my mind. I realize that terminator 2 is just a film like any film, holographic pictures which depict us as we are as brainwashed humanity. So I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to question, investigate and release terminator 2 reactions in relation to ww3 sooner in my life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the number 3 has a “holy value”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ww3 will be like a “prophetic trinity” of wars which will spell the end of humanity as the war to end all wars.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question why I have accepted this “prophetic” shit in my head in relation to ww3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to literally enslave myself within and as this “ww3 prophecy end of days” shit, which I realize is where I’m actually creating and accepting my own religion, existing in the hereafter in my mind rather than breathing and living here in equality in each moment which is dishonesty that I’m not willing to continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give ww3 a religious prophetic context to it my mind in complete separation of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and define ww3 within prophecy and religion completely enslaving myself and all other beings to the confines of the pre-programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ww3 could be the start of a “new caring humanity” as if war could be a paving stone for peace which I realize is complete bullshit and deception, because clearly anyone can test for themselves, there is nothing that’s best for all that comes from conflict, there is only abuse and win lose or draw, there is only the continuation of friction within and as all of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments that there is nothing that’s best for all that can possibly result from war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a “new prophesised leader” can take humanity through ww3 into an era of apparent harmony, when I realize that this is complete bullshit and deception and must be stopped immediately .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to all films that are in a trilogy as being a charging point for my fear of ww3.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to just watch films here, and to not become emotionally involved with the films in anyway regardless of what number the film is, because it is just a film no more no less, my experience in relation to the film is not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the matrix 3 and lord of the rings 3 films as well as other 3rd films to be a catalyst charging point for a belief that ww3 can result in peace for all, as these films clearly depict a “final war” being followed by an era of harmony on earth, which in fact can only come about through self-willing individuals living what’s best for all and working together to direct the money system politically to what’s best for all as an equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live what’s best for all in all moments through separating myself from what’s here through multiple layers of value connected to number 3. This ends now.

I commit myself to realising all mind dimensions that I have created in relation to the number 3, as I realize that the number 3 is nothing more than I a number here equal and one as all other numbers. I realize that anything else in my mind in relation to any number is just an illusion.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that whenever I make two mistakes, that a 3rd mistake will “inevitably”. When I realize that this “inevitability” only exists in my head, and in fact shows that I am not trusting myself here as breathe in every moment. So commit myself to trusting myself no matter how many mistakes i make while doing anything, there is no “inevitable” failure that exists that is complete brainwashing which I stop here.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to look for points to justify the statement “everything happens in 3s” in my mind.

I commit myself to exposing any mental relationships ever developed in connection to any number in this world as being complete bullshit and deception, because all numbers are equal as numbers in fact, no number has anymore meaning or “special value” then another.


I commit myself to not allowing myself to judge anyone that places value on any numbers as being special, because I realize that I have existed as the exact same point, so I realize that I am just looking in the mirror at myself, and that any reaction of the mind at all in relation to what any person thinks/believes/fears about any number reveals that I am not clear and require to investigate myself and redirect myself here as breathe.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that whenever I fail at a test of some kind twice, that I will inevitably succeed at the third attempt on the back of an imaginary “lucky number 3 energy”, when in fact I realize that it doesn’t matter how many times I fail at anything, if I do not learn effectively, and make changes to how I do the particular test in tangible space time here, then I will repeatedly fail again and again, as my driving test and many other moments in my life have proven to me.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that the number 3 or any number in this world is “lucky”, as I realize that there is no such thing as “luck”, and the only way one can pretend that they are “lucky” is through having lots of money. So I realize that “luck” has nothing to do with an imaginary “number 3 lucky energy” that is just in my mind which I permit myself to let go of now.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to not allowing myself to blame anyone else for how I experience myself in relation to the number 3 in anyway, as I realize that this would only be me existing as ego in complete separation of myself.
 
I commit myself to not allowing myself to fear ww3 in my mind.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to justify fearing ww3 through the fact that it is inevitable. I realize that many things in this world are inevitable, and actually through the very fact that the point is inevitable, is actually supporting me to not fear the point, so I simply breathe and direct myself within and as breathe, not allowing myself to justify any fear of that which is inevitable.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to get “emotionally involved” and have multiple reactions within watching any films that depict massive scale wars, or are based in a trilogy of films as this is complete separation of myself.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to turn ww3 into a form of religion in my mind, where the focus is all about “prophesised leaders” “a holy trinity of wars to end all wars” and the starting of a “new golden era” after the wars, which is complete delusion and separation of myself, so I stop here.

 I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as a fucked up belief that peace can come from war in anyway, because I realize that the only way real peace can become a living fact for all life on earth is through self-willed individuals standing for life together and stone by stone laying the foundations of a new world with our hands.

Whenever I see myself going into the mind in relation to the number 3 in anyway, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with any thought, feeling or emotional movements that may occur. I realize that it is best for all to release any reactions as I know the consequence of continuing to participate within the confines of my mind in relation to the number 3, which is the continued limitation of myself a pre-programmed machine of abuse, which I am not willing to accept. I only accept self-honesty as myself, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no mental shit that remains here in relation to the number 3.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment