So continuing from my last blog I now want to have a look at
a fear of world war 3 that I have accepted and allowed, because this is another
dimension of value that I have created in relation to the number 3.
So as I grew up in this world, I found out about World War 1
and 2, that both wars were drawn out, had a huge loss of lives, and created a
lot of economic collapse and social depression in certain countries.
And really ever since I found out about these two wars, I have
feared the 3rd world war happening, which has accumulated through the
years of watching media which I allowed to charge this seeded fear.
I remember when I saw Terminator 2 for the first time, that this
film really had a huge charging impact on my fear of world war 3, as the focus
of the film was not actually just about muscle bound Arney smashing thing as a
robotic hero, but was actually to stop a future war that would eclipse all past
wars to end humanity.
Now it is common sense that the way we humans are existing
now is not actually life, we simply exist as pre-programmed time looping
systems in complete separation from physical reality. Our inherent human nature
is designed in such a way to only focus on our own self-interest to win “supreme
energy” at the expense of everyone else. This way of living cannot continue for
much longer, it is very clear that this formula will result in world war 3 and
the end of humanity, because we do have a time limit to be able to implement a
system which supports all life equally, and realising our own fuckedness after
every nation in the world has crumbled will be far too late for any change.
I’ve spent so much time in my mind wondering how world war 3
will happen. Who will start it? What weapons will be used? Who will win? When I
realize that It does not matter how the 3rd world war will happen, who
will start it, whether it’s a nuclear, viral or whatever weapon, and who wins, it’s
all irrelevant, because war only creates losers full stop, we the losers as
humanity that are not supporting life equally but just abusing each other
further in the name of one person/groups supremacy. So I realize that within the absolute certainty
that humanity is heading towards world war 3, then it is absolutely pointless
to fear it in anyway, in exactly the same way as it is pointless to fear death.
It’s an inevitable fact here, so why bother allowing myself to exist in separation
from what s here and certain for all? Pointless.
And in my mind world
war 3 represents the ending of all humanity, of the complete ending of any
remaining scrap of dignity in humanity. However there is also this belief that I
have created in my mind that the number 3 has a kind of “holy” connotation,
that it represents a culmination of points to result in the ending of something
in a prophetic way to reach a peaceful existence.
Now I read this in the bible that evil would eventually be
ended with an almighty war, in which an era of peace would come after that, this
idea that the next war in the world will be a crossing into a “new dimension” so to speak, that war literally has some kind
of “holy power” to create heaven on earth in some way which really is complete
self-deception, because war only creates further separation between humans,
there is nothing that’s best which can come from war.
And I can see that through all the years of watching films,
that I have allowed myself to be programmed by films to see the 3rd
film as “the biggest of all” depicting “a prophesised resolution of all
conflicts”. I mean when we look at the film industry, just look at how many
films clearly show that the third film always has the most fighting, an eventual
ending of the conflict in some way, and the creation of a new era of peace –
matrix 3, lord of the rings 3 and many, many other films all depict a ending of
a conflict through war, and the emergence of a “new peaceful era” led by a “prophesised
new ruler”.
When we look at this in slow motion though, I mean WTF! These
films are actually trying to teach us that world war 3 will bring us together? I
mean its complete bullshit, but regardless of whether or not this was true or
not, why don’t we just not have any more wars and have peace NOW!
So all this shit I have accepted and allowed in my head in
relation to the number 3 is completely limiting, is suppressing my expression
here as life and thus requires immediate correction, so join me in my next blog
as I walk self-forgiveness and corrective living statements.

No comments:
Post a Comment