Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Day 71: “Everything happens in 3s?”

So just recently when I have been explaining to a few people about things that have happened in my life recently, having a crash and getting pulled over by police, two people have said to me to “be careful everything happens in 3s”.

What’s does this actually mean in self-honesty though? Because when I look here, it is very clear that the statement “be careful everything happens in 3s” is a completely deceptive statement which is based in fear. Because in actual fact nothing “goes in 3s” each moment is a moment, each breathe is a breathe, and any shit event  that happens in anyone’s life, from having a car crash, to dropping a cup of tea is all based in thought accumulation, in miscalculation of physical movements, in each movement of accepted and allowed thought participation manifesting through our actions, so to me it is very clear that nothing moves in 3s, in fact from my investigation everything moves moment by moment, allowance by allowance, and breathe by breathe. 

I mean if I am to walk around assuming that every time something shit happens in my life that I will be receiving 2 more shit things, then that would be completely self-deceptive because it is a fear based belief that keeps me in a an unstable starting point of separation, which actually assists for more shit things to happen in our lives simply through accepting and allowing this statement as real, which then serves as a justification for when a 3rd shit event happens in a short space of time in our lives, and a charge point for this concept when a 3rd shit thing happens.

Also when we look at the moment systems effect in this world, it’s very clear that if I have loads of money that shit things will happen to me less and if I have no money then more shit things can happen in my life because I have no ability to move things in this world. So the less money I have then the less I can support myself effectively, and the more shit events will happen in my life exposing the statement “everything happens in 3s” to be bullshit.

And although I have heard this statement many times in my life growing up in england, and while it doesn’t make sense to me now, I can see that I have many times in my life placed value on the number 3 in my mind, so join me next time as I continue to investigate this point

No comments:

Post a Comment