Machines are currently just an extension of the
pre-programmed self-interested minds of humans, trying to play god, but through changing ourselves
to live what’s best for all we can change our whole starting point in relation
to machines so walk with me:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
exist as thoughts in my head of a desire to be a machine when I start
judging/comparing myself as not as a good as a machine in a particular task. So
within this I forgive myself that I have accepted ad allowed myself to judge
myself and compare myself as being “less than” machines in a specific task. I
see realize and understand that regardless of the fact that a machine might be
more effective than me at many things, such as equating mathematical equations
for one, however there is no need to be judging and comparing myself as “less than”
a machine, as I realize that this is a completely disempowering self-sabotaging
concept which does not assist me in anyway in supporting life equally, and is
not actually real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create
a self-belief that I am stupid and machines are smart.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
define myself as these desire to be a machine based thoughts that come up at
times.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear living in a world without machines to do things for me, a car to drive
around in, a TV to watch, a phone to use, internet etc. when really I did not
come into this world with this fear, and if all technology disappeared from
this world tomorrow, then who I am as breathe would not change at all, so there
is no need to fear something which is only in my head, and I realize that all
machines that I enjoy using will be taken at death, so its best that I let go
of all value I have placed in machines now as its common sense best for all,
and also assists in preparation for inevitable death.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that over 3
billion people in this world get by without technology, so there is no need to fear
having no technology, because it is a reality for so many people in this world.
And if I had never had technology before, then I would not have developed any
fears of losing any technology, which clearly shows that the fear is not real,
like all fears.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
sometimes experience jealousy towards machines when I see how quickly and
effective a machine is at calculating mathematical equations, when this is
ridiculous because the calculator only is adhering to its programming, and it
actually assists me in being able to get mathematical tasks complete, so
experiencing jealousy towards machines is stupid.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
justify desiring to be a machine in my head when I see how effective machines
are in their detail to specificity, when I realize that this is not a valid
justification as there is no valid justifications that exist in desiring to be
a machine, so it must be stopped now.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments of
breathe that a desire to be a machine is not actually coming from me as a life,
it is simply a pre-program running that I have accepted and allowed as myself
through participating with thoughts of desiring to be a machine, so within this
is I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with
and as desire based thoughts of desiring to be a machine as a pre-program.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in every breathe
that as long as I participate with and as any pre-programmed thoughts in my
head, then I am already proving I am a machine, not a machine of metal, but a
machine of flesh and bone possessed, controlled and enslaved within and as
consciousness time loop patterns which must be stopped, because i realize that
as long as I allow myself to be controlled by robotic consciousness, then I am
not able to live and do what’s best for all in any moment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
look for an easy route out when I accept and allow myself to judge/compare
myself as “not good enough”, which is where I use the machine to give me the
easiest route possible, rather than even attempting it myself, so that I can do
less physical labour and I can make the machine do the labour for me in
self-interest, which is unacceptable, because enjoyment of labour in all
moments is vital because I must do physical labour to get things done in this
reality, machines can assist me with physical labour, but expecting machines or
anyone to do labour for me without even trying myself is unacceptable as it
feeds into the whole concept of god and slaves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feed into the whole concept of slaves and gods through trying to find ways to
get machines to do labour for me without even attempting to do it myself. I
realize that all humans here have to do labour, it is a requirement for
building heaven on earth, getting our hands dirty and building a new world
stone by stone, this is not to say that machines cant assist us, but doing all
the physical labour work for us is unacceptable.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to
realize that within relying on machines to everything for me, that I am
directly feeding into procrastination within and as my mind which is not
acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that the more I
and all humans rely on machines to “do things for us” when we are rushing, or
annoyed, judging ourselves just stuck in the mind in some way, that we are
literally saying that physical labour is a machines work not a humans, our work
is to feed our mind with entertainment, which I realize is where a polarity
judgement towards physical labour can occur. So within this I forgive myself
that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge physical labour with a
negative polarity, and to charge entertainment of my mind with a positive
polarity as there is no positive or negative that exists in physical reality,
there is only what’s best for all and what’s best for some. And I realize that it is from this polarity judgement
which there is thoughts that come up to desire to be a machine or have a
machine do the physical labour for me in complete separation of myself.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that by placing a
polarity on physical labour and mind entertainment as “good” and “bad”, that I
am unconsciously charging all other mind consciousness systems in this world to
do the same, and thus continue feeding this delusional idea that much of
humanity has currently which is that using machines is a “saviour”.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to realize in all moments that using machines is not the problem, it is my
starting point within using the machine, if there is any mental relationships
to any piece of machinery, then I must slow down within and as breathe as a
stable starting point, investigating, correcting, taking self-responsibility
for myself before i use the machine.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that humans are limited within and as flesh and bone bodies, and that
it is thus justified to desire to be a machine, when in fact it is through
living equal and one as our flesh and bone bodies that we can truly express,
enjoy and expand ourselves in this world, rather than through the machinations
of the mind where shit like this machine desire comes from. And I forgive
myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is any
justification that exists for desiring to be a machine, when in fact all
justifications are equal as justifications and are not valid in self-honesty as
what’s best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
create a belief that it is possible for humans to get rid of thoughts feelings
and emotions through becoming machines, which although this may be possible,
this would literally mean the end of humanity, and also is not actually dealing
with our thoughts effectively through taking responsibility for ourselves, but
is actually a form of hiding.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments
that desiring to become a machine to end all thoughts, feelings and emotions is
not effectively dealing with the problem, it is running away into a machine
matrix so to speak at the expense of humanity which is not acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that machines are
limited to their programming just like humans, so we are actually the same, and
require for all humans and machines to be programmed in a way to support life
equally on earth, so machines and humans can live in harmony, so I take self-responsibility
for this.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate
a world where machines are used to place more people into unemployment and
expand the profits of company owners through introduction of things like self-service
tills at supermarkets, unmanned oil rigs etc. I realize that in an equal money
system, there will be more than enough jobs to go around to keep everyone in
employment while utilizing machines in whatever field is necessary and
practical, and obviously there will be no company owner fat cats that will be
able to profit off of firing humans to get machine workers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist
as a capitalist where through participating in this money system I support the
creation of masses and masses of shit products made by machines for a few to
profit. I realize that in a world that’s best for all, there will only be the
best of everything made, so shit products will cease to exist which will save
the limited resources of mother earth rather than wasting majority of them as
we are doing now.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to
participate in a system that allows for Trillionaire
businesses/investors/bankers/royal groups to use machine programs to manipulate
financial markets for their own financial profit at the expense of the
majority. I realize that in an equal money system, financial trading for
profiting over others will not be allowed and so will cease to exist, and thus
so will the creation and usage of computer programs designed to finically
cripple people cease to exist.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to
blindly accept a system growing up in this world that allows for the media
industry and various groups to literally idolize machines as “the new god to be
praised”. In a world that’s best for all it is clearly understood that machines
are not to be praised, that mental relationships with machines is dangerous, is
asking for the destruction of man, and that machines must simply be a life
support tool programmed to assist humans in programming ourselves in assisting
and nurturing all life equally on earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to
participate in a system that allows for billions and billions to be wasted
every year on development of new “life extending/time travelling/free energy”
technology for the minority to use while billions of people starve. In a world
that’s best for all we do not create any technology until all humans on earth
are fed, clothed, housed and educated to an equal standard so that we can all
make the most of any technological advancements together with nobody left
behind out of the equation in destitute poverty.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that
allows billions and billions every year to be wasted on the creation and
implementation of machines of war such as predator drones. I realize that a
world that’s best for all has no attention paid whatsoever on any military
machines of war being created, as these machines can only be abused in abusing
life and so must be stopped production worldwide immediately. In a world that’s
best for all the military will become de-weaponized and purely be about physical
labour support.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow
films/music and media like Terminator, Robocop, Matrix, Spineshank, Fear Factory
to charge this desire to be a machine that has accumulated in my life.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that in a way one
could say that humanity actually does require to become like terminator, not
actually replacing our flesh and bone with machine parts, but to re-program
ourselves to walk as unconditional dedication to complete a mission like the
terminator, an unbreakable will in every moment to support life equally as
ourselves and through the political implementation of an equal money system.
All humans living in equality on earth, no fear of survival, no limitations on
education, all beings able to expand understanding of ourselves, re-programming
ourselves to support life, expressing ourselves and enjoying ourselves more on
earth – that is mission complete.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with
any desire based thoughts of wanting to be a machine, as i realize that these
thoughts are not my own as life, but are simply illusionary pre-programmed
backchats in my head which are not real and so I do not participate.
I commit myself to stopping all judgements/comparisons of
myself as being “less than a machine” in my mind when I react to a particular
task I am doing. I realize that I can only do what I can do breathe by breathe,
and while a machine may be able to do more, this is no reason to judge myself
in anyway because this fiasco is not real; it is only in my head.
I commit myself to not looking for machines to do things for
me if I am perfectly able to get it done myself, as I realize that expecting
machines to do everything for me, feeds into procrastination and the general
developing idea in society that machines should just do “everything for us”,
which would obviously then be enslaving ourselves to our creations, just like
we do in our mind, enslaving ourselves to pre-programmed creations. This must
be stopped.
I commit myself to not fearing losing machines that I use
daily in my life, because I realize that this fear is not real, I realize that
I did not have this fear when I was born here, I learned it. I realize that
every machine I use daily I will lose at death so it’s definitely best to
remove all value I place in machines now. I also realize that billions of
people in this world still do not have access to the type of machines I use
daily, so there is no reason to fear losing something that is not being equally
shared anyway, and I realize that if I never used the machines I use daily
before, then I would already have no fear of losing it because i never would
have had it, as so many people in this world don’t.
I commit myself to not allowing jealousy towards machines to
exist as I realize that this jealousy is based in comparison which is competition,
which is separation which is unacceptable, so I stop.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to see machines as
“more advanced” then humans when I realize that we humans already exist as
robots through our enslavement to thoughts, feelings and emotions. So I realize
that neither humans or machines are better than each other, there is no competition
that exists other than in our heads, we are both equally here subject to our
programming, and thus we require to re-program all humans and machine sin this
world to support life equally.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that I can
stop all thoughts, feelings and emotions for good through becoming a machine,
which I realize is not actually dealing with the problem through
self-investigation, and self-honest self-corrective application, it is
literally running into the matrix to be my saviour, to change me for me, which
is not acceptable, as all real change must originate from me here as breathe,
not through looking for something else to change me for me, that is self-deception.
I commit myself to not allowing any justifications of
desiring to be a machine to exist within and as me, as I realize that a desire
to be a machine is not really me as life, but is simply a pre-program that I
have accepted and so now I commit myself to stop this blind acceptance.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to create polarities
in relation to physical labour and the entertainment of my mind, which is where
I realize I fabricate justifications of using machines to do hard work for me
so I can swim around in my mind all day, which I do not accept as it is abusive
to life.
I commit myself to exposing anything in this world which
claims that machines are saviours in anyway as complete bullshit, because only
we humans can be the change that this world requires through first living what’s
best for all as ourselves in all moments, then through implementing an equally
money system politically to ensure a dignified life for all from birth till
death.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to react to any media
which sensationalizes and focuses on selling machines as some kind of saviour,
as I realize that allowing this kind of media to affect me just charges the
desire to be a machine and have machines do everything for me which is complete
unacceptable self-deception, as we humans are clearly the problem on planet
earth, so we humans must equally be the solution then, not machines.
I commit myself to creating a world as myself where machines
are not used an extension of the abusive programming of man, but are instead
used only as a means to assist in the facilitation of supporting and nurturing all
life on earth equally.
When and as I see myself experiencing any thoughts, feelings
or emotions based in a desire to be a machine, I stop and breathe. I do not
allow myself to participate within and as these reactions as I realize that to
do so would mean the further enslavement of myself as organic machine of
consciousness, which I do not accept, I only accept self-honesty for myself, on
the walking out of the machine mind into and as physical reality equal and one.




Thanks for sharing these points of self-insight!
ReplyDelete