Really is fascinating how personality designs activate within and as the mind, and then through our acceptance and allowance of the specific personality design, they work in our lives to decieve us into missing a point of self realization here. Im just realzing how much i have decieved myself on numerous points in my process, by utilizing desteni tools as a justification as to why im not facing and releasing a specific point effectively. When i become aware of a point of separation i am allowing to exist within and as the mind, and i thus have an opportunity to stand and realize self within the point, then very often a personality will activate, and thoughts will start coming up like "well atleast i can see this point" "but i will deal with it another time".
Its like from seeing how effective corrective application within desteni tools has been in my life, then i will use that as a justification as to why im not correcting the point now, knowing that i can face and walk the point out at anytime, so i will do it later, which thus allows the point to accumilate, making the attachment to the point stronger, and thus "tougher" to release effectively. I mean this is really showing me that i am not standing within and as self honesty in equality in oneness in all moments, and that i fear to lose certain points, fear of the unknown of standing completely bare here as life without any resonant energetic personality designs to feed into - because if i didnt fear losing them, then i would have relased them all ready, and embraced myself here as life in totality as who i really am, instead of looking for little points to clutch onto outside of myself within and as the mind.
Also it is showing me a point of ego, where i go into belief as a personality design within and as the mind that i am "so effective" at applying myself on thought patterns, that other people have to try hard to apply themselves, but apparently i dont have to try as hard, that i can afford to put things off because i can sort it out anytime, because im so "mentally tough" which is absolute self deceptive, manipulative bullshit because if i was as "mentally tough" as i think i am, then i would be standing in complete self honesty in all moments here, now.
The point i am specifically speaking about here that keeps coming up that i avoid correcting, and have ineffectively applied myself on before, is the point of arguing my point to be more "right" then another persons, that they are "wrong" and i am "right". And i can see within self honesty, that i have been continually putting off this point of correcting myself going into arguments, because of an addiction i have built up to the energy of arguing, of having my point stand before anyone elses, of dominating another within a conversation, which is just me accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego within and as the mind, creating fricition between two opposing points as polarity. This is specifically in relation to desteni and equality where i will immediately start arguing, becoming sarcasstic with another being that does not see destenis message, which is only feeding my ego as conflict as the mind, instead of actual physical support for myself as another being, i am allowing myself to thus support illusion and limitation here, which is totally contrary to what equality and oneness is based upon, and is thus very hypocrtical when i am expecting an educated being to understand immediately what equality is, when im not living the statement of equality here in all-ways.
But i mean its cool to realize myself within this point, to see the multitude of inner dimensions that still exist, and thus i now have a reference point where at anytime i am attempting to avoid a point, then i have the power to do something about it, by flagging the point, by stating/writing my self corrective statements, then sticking to my word, and sticking to breathe.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid taking self responsibility in every moment for who and what i am allowing myself to be and become.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consciously sit within and as the point of stagnation as the mind, and then justify why its ok for me to stagnate on a point, because i will correct it "one day" - which is a self created back chat statement that makes sure that the day of taking self responsibility and releasing the point for good never comes, which is unconsciously feeding this thought of stagnation within all humans as this current system of the mind, which just causes the point to cycle around in the mind and physically play out the thought again and again, until i stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the mind by purposely feeding into thoughts that i can sort out a point later.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that some thought patterns "dont need correction yet" due to a habitual reliance upon the points that i have accepted and allowed to manifest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as a specific personality design of the mind, that some points dont require my full application, because just by noticing them i will be able to stop my participation within the point.
I forgive myself for not realizing that even if a point seems "small" and i become aware of this "small" point, then that is not enough to be able to stop participating as a point of separation as the mind, and in fact will lead to a suppression of the point which will make it more difficult to release.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the desteni tools as a justification as to why im not facing and directing a specific point here now in total self awareness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being without all points of the mind as various multi dimensional resonant personality designs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge this emotion of fear through participation in thoughts that come from the subconscious into the conscious.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought "that i can sort out the point later" to an emotion of fear, fooling myself that i am going to take responsibility to sort out a point "soon" when in actuality i fear losing the point of arguing, and so by me accepting and allowing this fear within me as real, then i will only avoid taking self responsibility on the point the next time someone or myself is initiating an argument.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame another being for why i am arguing, when in actual fact it is always my own fault why any argument is manifesting in a conversation with another being, because it is through me allowing myself to participate in back chat, to react within thoughts, energy, personalities of the mind - that the physical consequence of a heated argument manifests here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consciously feed into this point of stagnation, which through my acceptance of this point within and as the mind is me accepting and allowing unconsciously that it is acceptable for all humans in the world to stagnate within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for not realizing that the longer i avoid correcting a point, then the more value i will have placed on the point, where a dependance on the point will be developed through my own partcipation in the original thought, which will make the point more difficult to release.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, by feeding into personality self designed thoughts, that i am apparently "mentally tough" and others are "mentally weak"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that strength can eixst in any format within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that weakness can exist in any format within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, by purposely and maliciously verbally attacking beings that disagree with the desteni message.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the victim "having" to defend myself from anyone that dares to challenge the desteni message.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, through my own acceptance and allowance of conflict.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get addicted to the energy of conflict and continually participate in the point within and as the mind, in total separation of myself here as life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed conscious thought by going into personality designs that originate from my sub conscious and connect to the unconscious through a resonance, thus allowing myself to exist within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego of the mind as personality designs, by believing that my word has more value or relevance than another - i forgive myself for not realizing that "right" and "wrong" is always an ego based perception based on personality designs within and as the mind and thus is not real.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the "strong male" ego as the mind that must take on the stance of conflict, and have another being to mentally beat down through participation within and as thoughts.
I forgive myself for not directing myself to stick to ALL self corrective writings and statements every time by clutching onto points to desperately attempt to attain some form of meaningless gratification from energy.
Its like from seeing how effective corrective application within desteni tools has been in my life, then i will use that as a justification as to why im not correcting the point now, knowing that i can face and walk the point out at anytime, so i will do it later, which thus allows the point to accumilate, making the attachment to the point stronger, and thus "tougher" to release effectively. I mean this is really showing me that i am not standing within and as self honesty in equality in oneness in all moments, and that i fear to lose certain points, fear of the unknown of standing completely bare here as life without any resonant energetic personality designs to feed into - because if i didnt fear losing them, then i would have relased them all ready, and embraced myself here as life in totality as who i really am, instead of looking for little points to clutch onto outside of myself within and as the mind.
Also it is showing me a point of ego, where i go into belief as a personality design within and as the mind that i am "so effective" at applying myself on thought patterns, that other people have to try hard to apply themselves, but apparently i dont have to try as hard, that i can afford to put things off because i can sort it out anytime, because im so "mentally tough" which is absolute self deceptive, manipulative bullshit because if i was as "mentally tough" as i think i am, then i would be standing in complete self honesty in all moments here, now.
The point i am specifically speaking about here that keeps coming up that i avoid correcting, and have ineffectively applied myself on before, is the point of arguing my point to be more "right" then another persons, that they are "wrong" and i am "right". And i can see within self honesty, that i have been continually putting off this point of correcting myself going into arguments, because of an addiction i have built up to the energy of arguing, of having my point stand before anyone elses, of dominating another within a conversation, which is just me accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego within and as the mind, creating fricition between two opposing points as polarity. This is specifically in relation to desteni and equality where i will immediately start arguing, becoming sarcasstic with another being that does not see destenis message, which is only feeding my ego as conflict as the mind, instead of actual physical support for myself as another being, i am allowing myself to thus support illusion and limitation here, which is totally contrary to what equality and oneness is based upon, and is thus very hypocrtical when i am expecting an educated being to understand immediately what equality is, when im not living the statement of equality here in all-ways.
But i mean its cool to realize myself within this point, to see the multitude of inner dimensions that still exist, and thus i now have a reference point where at anytime i am attempting to avoid a point, then i have the power to do something about it, by flagging the point, by stating/writing my self corrective statements, then sticking to my word, and sticking to breathe.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid taking self responsibility in every moment for who and what i am allowing myself to be and become.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consciously sit within and as the point of stagnation as the mind, and then justify why its ok for me to stagnate on a point, because i will correct it "one day" - which is a self created back chat statement that makes sure that the day of taking self responsibility and releasing the point for good never comes, which is unconsciously feeding this thought of stagnation within all humans as this current system of the mind, which just causes the point to cycle around in the mind and physically play out the thought again and again, until i stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the mind by purposely feeding into thoughts that i can sort out a point later.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that some thought patterns "dont need correction yet" due to a habitual reliance upon the points that i have accepted and allowed to manifest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as a specific personality design of the mind, that some points dont require my full application, because just by noticing them i will be able to stop my participation within the point.
I forgive myself for not realizing that even if a point seems "small" and i become aware of this "small" point, then that is not enough to be able to stop participating as a point of separation as the mind, and in fact will lead to a suppression of the point which will make it more difficult to release.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the desteni tools as a justification as to why im not facing and directing a specific point here now in total self awareness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being without all points of the mind as various multi dimensional resonant personality designs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge this emotion of fear through participation in thoughts that come from the subconscious into the conscious.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought "that i can sort out the point later" to an emotion of fear, fooling myself that i am going to take responsibility to sort out a point "soon" when in actuality i fear losing the point of arguing, and so by me accepting and allowing this fear within me as real, then i will only avoid taking self responsibility on the point the next time someone or myself is initiating an argument.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame another being for why i am arguing, when in actual fact it is always my own fault why any argument is manifesting in a conversation with another being, because it is through me allowing myself to participate in back chat, to react within thoughts, energy, personalities of the mind - that the physical consequence of a heated argument manifests here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consciously feed into this point of stagnation, which through my acceptance of this point within and as the mind is me accepting and allowing unconsciously that it is acceptable for all humans in the world to stagnate within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for not realizing that the longer i avoid correcting a point, then the more value i will have placed on the point, where a dependance on the point will be developed through my own partcipation in the original thought, which will make the point more difficult to release.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, by feeding into personality self designed thoughts, that i am apparently "mentally tough" and others are "mentally weak"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that strength can eixst in any format within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe within and as the mind that weakness can exist in any format within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, by purposely and maliciously verbally attacking beings that disagree with the desteni message.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the victim "having" to defend myself from anyone that dares to challenge the desteni message.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ego as the mind, through my own acceptance and allowance of conflict.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get addicted to the energy of conflict and continually participate in the point within and as the mind, in total separation of myself here as life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed conscious thought by going into personality designs that originate from my sub conscious and connect to the unconscious through a resonance, thus allowing myself to exist within and as the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego of the mind as personality designs, by believing that my word has more value or relevance than another - i forgive myself for not realizing that "right" and "wrong" is always an ego based perception based on personality designs within and as the mind and thus is not real.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the "strong male" ego as the mind that must take on the stance of conflict, and have another being to mentally beat down through participation within and as thoughts.
I forgive myself for not directing myself to stick to ALL self corrective writings and statements every time by clutching onto points to desperately attempt to attain some form of meaningless gratification from energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment