Thursday, 14 July 2011

So you define yourself as friendly? Then you define yourself as a Deceiver.


It’s interesting how so many humans in the world claim they are “friendly” people and that you can trust them because they define themselves as friendly. The friendly system, where a person totally disregards what’s best for all, in order to deceive others through actions that in the mind would seem best for all, but yet what is behind it is clear manipulation. Where a person is projecting an idea of themselves as more then who we really are as life, projecting an image of “goodness” to others to attempt to manipulate how others view them, to attempt to get people to view one as Jesus Christ.
  
It’s a total polarity fuck up of Self, because all it does it separate self from what is real, and is only existing in accordance with the existence of “unfriendliness”. So within a person allowing themselves to be “friendly”, they are simply ensuring the inevitable switch in the mind to being unfriendly, and the same vice versa. This reaction and switch to being “unfriendly” will usually occur when a person who defines themselves as “friendly” is not getting the praise they so desired from someone they were projecting this “friendliness” to – then the person reacts with thoughts, or statements like – “fuck you, I’m being friendly to you and your not giving me any attention, you’re not giving me the feedback I wanted, I didn’t even get a thank you” which of course exposes the dishonest starting point of why a being is doing a  “friendly” action, that it in fact was only ever to get a “positive” reaction from another –
 I would say that the friendly system is fed into daily by people who define themselves as “good”, particularly spiritualists and light workers, where it will always be a matter of time until their “light” as perceived “friendliness” runs out, and they start being purposely spiteful to someone, and will justify it by saying stuff like – “sorry I’ve had such a tough day” or “you’re not appreciating my positivity, and your bringing me down to your level with your negativity” or “stop being horrible to me” or “sorry my wife left me today” or “sorry I’m just so annoyed about a massive bill I got today” or “sorry I lost my favourite pen today so take it easy on me” lol, the list could go on and on – very fucked up.    

Also unconsciously this “friendly/unfriendly” Jekyll and Hyde, polarity, fuck up system is participated with by many humans so that they can get away with really nasty actions to others, such as lying to acquire some kind of profit over another, because after all, who would suspect the “positive” guy who is “friendly” all the time? It’s like a way of trying to cover up how fucked up we are inside, so that we can continue being fucked up, which is very fucked up and thus must be stopped.
       
But thankfully Self-Honesty allows one to see that there is no real caring in the human, no living example of equality yet. And because of Self-Honesty, the majority of Destonians know that all humans are untrustworthy currently, and especially those that try and project a false “positive” image of themselves to others - because in actual fact people who project positivity are some of the worst abusers. 

It’s like the whole point that is believed in this capitalist money system, this continuous state of consciousness, that if you are honest, a vicar, and you don’t use swear words for instance, then you are a more “friendly”, “trustworthy” positive person. When in actual fact everything is in reverse, I mean how is it possible that many priests and vicars have beaten up and raped so many young kids through human history? It’s this exact point I’m talking about - So somebody who swears a lot and is not religious, is being Self-Honest and thus is more trustworthy. And lying to others can be utilized in a way that’s best for all, as a means to test how developed our own and other peoples Self- Honesty is.  

 This point of projecting “friendliness” to others, I have seen in myself before, and at certain times during my stay on the farm it has come up – for instance 4 days ago, I was walking towards the bathroom with a towel in my hand, and Gian said to me before I went in that he was just going do a few things and would be a about an hour in the bathroom. Now immediately I was going to say “so go to one of the other bathrooms I am here now” but instead I verbalized a thought to be “friendly” so I just said “oh ok then let me know when you’re done” and I walked away, Gian then laughed and said he was joking, then we both laughed, as I realised what I was doing, then we briefly spoke about this friendly system. So somebody that wasn’t a destonian would say, well Gian was lying and then making jokes about it, so that’s not cool, but in actual fact he was supporting me in seeing my own self-deception, where I was not being self-honest, and I compromised myself to project a false guise of what’s best for all as being “friendly” – so just a cool practical example of how lying can be supportive in seeing weather or not we or others are being self-honest. 

Another cool similar example that Bernard has spoken of, is if you saw a man in poor clothing putting a loaf of bread under his top and trying to walk out of a shop without paying, the perceived “good”, “honest”, “friendly” person would go and tell security what they saw. But now this man who has no money has been stopped by security, and now he cannot feed his family tonight, which is physical harm, which is abuse. So in actual fact the self-honest best for all thing to do in the situation, would be to lie, it would be to put yourself in the guy’s shoes, realise he has no money so must be desperate – so  through saying nothing one is allowing this man to go home and feed his family, which is a self-honest action of physical support, which is best for all, and after all it is only because of this fucked up capitalist money system that the man is even having to take the bread, because he is not being afforded the basics by the government.

So if I’m redefining friendly, then I would say to be friendly to other people, according to oneness and equality, is to support them to support themselves be self-honest in all moments, to assist Self as the being in realising that it is never acceptable to compromise yourself, nor is it ever acceptable to deceive others through attempting to project an idea of yourself to others as “good”. 

So it’s cool to expose this point, and take self-corrective action to not allow this point to separate myself, and just remain Here within and as Breathe, which is of course who I really am, where there is no energy, no thoughts, no feelings, no emotions, just me Here as Life – 

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be friendly according to the mind consciousness systems definition of friendly, which is to compromise self, and deceive others according to polarity.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to define myself as friendly according to the mind consciousness system in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to compromise myself in order to present and project a picture of myself as “friendly” to others, when in fact this projection of being “friendly” to others is being utilized for the purposes of deception.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to deceive myself and others through attempting to manipulate people to think I’m a “good” person so that they “take it easy on me” if I shout at them or attack them.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define myself according to separation according to polarity by defining myself as “good” and “friendly”.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that within trying to be “good”, in any point in my life, whether I am aware of it or not, I am in fact ensuring that the “bad” exists, as is the nature of programming.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that within trying to be “good”, in any point in my life, whether I am aware of it or not, is completely unacceptable and must be stopped immediately through corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have utilized being friendly according to the mind in order to attempt to manipulate people to “take it easy on me, I have a stressful life”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes expect a “positive” response from others if I have been “friendly” to them by doing something for them.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to expect a positive response from a person slightly more if I have sweated, and put a lot of effort into something for them.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that if I am not doing something for somebody else from an unconditional starting point, then I should not be doing it as it is deception. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to sometimes do things for people to try and manipulate a certain response from people. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that if if somebody doesn’t say thank you, or take it easy on me after I have done something for them, then they must be ungrateful. 

I forgive myself that I have not realised until this past few weeks, that to be actually friendly, from a real physical perspective, is to support myself and another to realize that we must remain self-honest in anything they are participating in.

1 comment: