Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Expanding My-Self within Words


So this is a point where I have become much more effective within my Process, where now I know and understand the dictionary definition of so many more words then I used to, as with any Destonian. Then once I understand the dictionary definition of a word, I am then able to within Self-Honesty expose any separation as Polarity existing within the definition, and then redefine the word to what is a practical and liveable example for all people of what is Best for All, so that the word becomes me, equal as me, as an example of who I am as Equality and Oneness as Life – as the Living Word. 

I have in the past used a few different ways to expand my understanding of words and the context within which the word should be used. And while I have picked up bits and pieces along the way, expanding my vocabulary - because my research of words has never been disciplined and not a point of enjoyment, I have viewed it more as a chore that I have and do resist applying myself effectively within. This is a problem obviously, not as a point of self-judgement, but practically because whenever I find something boring, it is purely because thinking too much, and not applying myself physically within what I’m doing, remaining here breathing in Self-Honesty, because if I had applied myself more effectively and directively within researching the definitions of words, then my understanding of words would be much vaster currently. 

We are the words we speak after all and this process of Self Realization and Self Honesty is an expansion of self in always to live what is best for all, this requires an expansion of understanding of all words, not just the terms we use at Desteni. The most effective way I have found at expanding my understanding of words I’m using, as Esteni pointed out to Gian at dinner last night - is to read a book, any book, and if we are getting confused by the page we read then slow down the speed of the reading, then if there is still confusion, then make a note or highlight any word that causes confusion within us because we are not understanding of the definition of the word. Then after reading the book, research the dictionary definitions of all the words that we didn’t understand while reading the book, which will then practically expand ourselves within understanding of words for the next book we read, which then enables us to utilize these new words in the correct context without confusion at any time in our lives, and thus be able to redefine any words that have a definition based in Polarity. 

Now I have only used this method a few times in the past few years, but like I said I have found it to be effective each time. For example currently I am reading a book called:  “The Value of Nothing” by Raj Patel, which is an excellent book to expose the downfalls of a capitalist money system based on taxation and the fight for survival. The language is very intellectual English, and although I myself am English, there have been 55 words in the first 46 pages that I do not know the definition of lol – fascinating. So during the process of reading this book, or after I have read it, I will be able to establish a clear understanding of the words and terms used throughout the book through researching the points, to expand myself having a more diverse vocabulary so that I am able to redefine words as myself to statements of Equality and Oneness that stand the test of time as living words as My-Self, where I am then able to utilize a larger variety of words to express what I am experiencing in any moment.

And obviously our ability to have books, highlight words that cause confusion within us, research the definitions and redefine the words is all dependant on our level of income. I have the monetary support, so I am able to do so, but majority of beings in this world do not have the support to be able to do so - So research and support an Equal Money System Here: http://equalmoney.org it’s time to integrate ourselves as the Equal Life Foundation and manifest an Equal Life political party to end ALL Abuse on Earth, so join us in this process of implementing an Equal Money System step by step through utilizing what’s Here to get it done: http://desteniiprocess.com/ -  An Equality system will ensure that ALL beings will be supported unconditionally to have a dignified standard of living, where ALL Humans will be monetarily supported to expand their understanding of the language they speak, so that all beings eventually will be able to understand each other equally within the words we speak – Equal and One.

No comments:

Post a Comment