This money system is and has been for a very long time based on male power and dominance, thus children, animals and women have never been actually equal to males from what has and is being accepted and allowed.
There are many examples of this that prove how women are not treated 100% equally to males. Jobs is an immediate proof, there are many people that will say things like “oh things are more equal now than they used to be, men and women are treated fairly nowadays” but if that statement was true, then why are so many world leaders still males? I mean apart from the queens of UK, Denmark, Holland and around 20 other female leaders in various countries, the majority of world leaders are clearly still men. Females do have more access to do more things in the world through the work of determined female activists, however that is only in certain countries, and only on the basis of if the woman has money, so in no way does this mean that women are treated equally to men.
Why do so many women in the world still get paid a lot less than men in various sports? For example as is seen in a sport like football – the average wage for top level male professional footballers is around £50,000 a week, in comparison to this the average top level female footballers make around £20,000 a Year, which is less then what I make in a year! I mean this is absolutely ridiculous, and actually is interesting to expose the fact that in an equal money system most professional female footballers will still be playing football, because they obviously are not doing it for the money. Where in comparison it is a known fact that many, many male professional footballers have a total dishonest starting point as to why they are playing football, because from a very young age they will simply be participating to attempt to attain one of those £50,000+ a week contracts that top level male footballers get, not because they enjoy the game that much – so many male footballers will stop playing in an equal money system, because the job will be paid the exact same amount as any job, no more £50,000 a week contracts.
Also why are rapes worldwide increasing instead of decreasing? It goes hand in hand with debt increasing and pornography in the mainstream media increasing. Contrary to what many government statistics would have the general public believe, it is clear that men raping women has increased worldwide year by year for a long time, long since the female form began to become more and more extenuated and exploited in media since the turn of the 1950s’ - And although men raping women has been happening for thousands of years, it has become worse and worse, which is easy to see why when we look at society around us. I mean when I watch a mainstream Hollywood film in a cinema, as I did with some friends the other day, one of the first images in the film was a female in pants walking upstairs with the camera zooming in on her arse – and what is fascinating within this is that the film was actually about giant alien robots, yet one of the first things I see in the film is exploitation of the female form, because pornographic imagery sex sells due to mans pre-programming, and during the research in my lifetime, I have found this to be a common trend in all mainstream films. Which indicates the focus on over sexualising women, on brainwashing men to see women as nothing more than sex toys is perceived as socially acceptable in all arenas.
Here’s some interesting statistics – according to a news report on the BBC in 2007 which was not put on TV coincidently, there were 85,000 women raped in the UK in 2006, equating to about 230 cases every day. The report also showed that only 800 people were convicted of rape crimes that same year. This statistic clearly shows that rapes are kept as a kind of taboo, to not be discussed, and feeds into an idea that apparently “it’s the woman’s fault she got raped” which is an absolute bullshit statement, because the person that is doing the raping is always responsible for why they are physically playing out the shit in their own heads harming another being. Some women do put themselves in vulnerable positions though yes, such as being drunk with minimal clothes on, with no friends around, with men they don’t know at 3am as many 18-30 year old women in the UK and other countries do - but even then it is still the rapist that is fully responsible for the raping. Also many of the women raped in this 85,000 figure will have been raped while being forced to participate in prostitution through not having enough money for all the bills, or to fuel a drug habit. And since 2006, there has been an 8% increase in the amounts of reported rapes across the UK which clearly shows that rapes are increasing in the UK, and an increase in rapes is the case all around the planet with no exceptions in any country.
Countries where standards of living are lower have a lot more rapes obviously, for example South Africa has over 500,000 rapes a year, with over 70,000 of these rapes being committed on children. Rape of any form is unacceptable, and all these figures simply expose, is the fact that this capitalist money system is totally unacceptable which through lack of providing effective education and basic necessities, and through allowing drugs on the streets, and promoting pornography in mainstream media, it is just creating demonically possessed humans that are doing some seriously fucked up acts. In an equal money system there will be no person that will be let off for raping somebody, every rapist will be put in prison, and as with any crime committed, they will remain in prison until they have walked out their own programming.
Now In my teenage years I was so addicted to pornography, because all my friends were and it seemed sub-consciously acceptable in society. I was so addicted that I could not go one day without masturbating to attain an orgasm, always for the orgasm, and when I did I would have to do so multiple times in a day through using various pictures and videos, and this imprinted in my unconscious mind, and accumulated to the point where I did not even have to watch pornography, because I could just make them up so easily in my mind, which would affect me everywhere I go, where in my mind I would be making up pornography every time I saw somebody I found attractive -
I’m still walking out the effects of such a long standing addiction to porn, but each time I direct myself to stick to breathe instead of going into a thought to utilize porn in any form to masturbate, then the easier it is to continue to breathe and not entertain thoughts. and through Self application of writing and breathing in my process, facing myself, and stopping masturbation of all forms for months at a time through utilizing breathe to distribute energy from thoughts to masturbate, which at Desteni we call breathe-orgasm. I am now able to go for as long as I like without masturbating, and when I do, I do not need to utilize pictures in my mind, or focus on attaining an orgasm. I am able to start and stop at any time during the masturbation, where it is just me with me expressing myself as physical movement, as long as I am directing within and as breathe, because If I do not forgive myself, stop and breathe through the thoughts that come up during masturbation, then the physical experience played out will not be real, it will all be pre-programmed mind shit based on abuse.
Anyway, if you look at the type of pornography available in today’s world, compared to 50 years ago, everything is so much more nasty and depraved, where the focus has become more and more on abusing the female form. If you research through the history of pornography for the past hundred years this should be clear to you – porn is now sold to young preteen boys, and when boys grow up to become men, men allow themselves to be brainwashed through this porn, and continue feeding into it, that it is ok to do whatever you want to any women in your mind during masturbation, even causing harm to women and taking pleasure from that in your mind - and in some countries like japan for instance, this is openly encouraged, even in restaurants, or in cartoons and comics that very young children have access to watch.
Porn is sub-consciously seen as acceptable in the minds of humans worldwide, which consequentially causes so many men to become completely obsessed and possessed by pornography, to the point that every relationship they get into with a female is only sought after as long as they are able to physically play out their pornographic energetic addictions, where rapes occur. There are females that also get programmed by pornography also, but it is never as intense, the men are always much worse affected.
So what these points of world leaders, sports and rape is showing, is that women are in no way treated equally to men currently. This is another reason why so many people want to attack Desteni, because at Desteni we say this is bullshit, thus the woman is treated completely equally to the man at Desteni, as all life is in fact equal. I mean so many people fear the fact that a lot of women in Desteni shave their heads, it’s fascinating, because again it’s another point that exposes how we humans are programmed at the unconscious/sub-conscious level, which directs what we consciously think about things, that we do not see or treat women as having equal access to be able to do 100% of things that a man does, because it is frowned upon as “weird” that women shave their head, particularly when it is done within a group that many claim is a cult. This capitalist money system promotes the sub-conscious Idea that women are slightly less to men under the guise of false equality, which is totally unacceptable.
It has long been time for all humans to be treated equally, because men have long been in control of this planet, and look where we are now – living in a system of massive abuse based in polarity which is only getting worse and worse. So if you are a Woman interested in desteni, and you can see the inequality I speak of in this blog post, then take the time to research and join Desteni to be able to learn how to live as the solution as equality and oneness. So many female destonians have and do write blogs and make videos that are so supportive in showing how they transcended so much bullshit society brainwashed them to think that women are supposed to do - There is too many fucked up cock leaders in this world, so Women this planet needs you!
We have a lot to learn and through research, anyone can expose the inequality between males, females, children and animals. Then by applying and living the tools desteni offers, and by standing as a group then we males and females can change this world in a way that is best for all transcending the male/female ego and eventually implementing an Equal Money System through moving into politics which will sort out so many problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment