Monday, 18 July 2011

Remove competition to be fully effective Here


So today at the Mall in a Biltong shop, there was a man who noticed my English accent and asked me where I was from. I obviously told him I was from the UK specifically Manchester, and then he put his hand out to shake my hand, because he was from Manchester England also, so I shook his hand. And then he said to me Blue half or the Red half? I reacted immediately according to separation as the mind by saying the “Blue half”, because he was referring to football, and I was born very close to Manchester City football clubs ground, which plays in a blue strip. He didn’t like this, because he was a supporter of Manchester United which is considered the “Red half” of Manchester, so this guy was initiating Polarity, and I for a moment participated with him.

But then immediately after this while still in conversation with him, I realised what I was doing, and that after he had initiated the point of competition, I accepted and allowed the competition to continue for a moment by agreeing to participate in his idea of separating a city by colour, because in actual fact a city is just a city, only the resonance existent within humans, only our acceptance and allowance of self to participate in the mind consciousness system creates ideas of separating cities on the basis of colours and tribes, “good/bad” as Polarity, separating ourselves from each other, and it is clear that all sports in this current money system encourage and support competition.

It was while he asked Gian the same question that I realised what I had done, so I breathed, and I explained that Gian supports no team, I started directing the conversation so that the guy could understand that the whole Idea of red vs blue is pointless, only encourages separation, and that both colours are equal just like all humans are. He obviously found what me and Gian where talking about to be strange as it was clear from his reactions, where this guy kept trying to initiate separation back into the conversation as we were directing it to equality. It was cool to expose myself during this conversation, and direct myself within and as breathe during the conversation to say and do what is best for all – 
Because if I had kept agreeing to compete with him through the male ego as the mind, then only slandering each other, fighting on the basis of where in Manchester we were born would have happened, which would have been conflict and separation which is abuse. But because I breathed and directed myself within and as breathe, then the competition point was removed, and so he ran out of energy in the conversation, because I simply would not agree to keep generating energy by competing with him.

It’s fascinating in all areas of our lives to expose competition, that the whole Idea that “competition breeds success in humans” is total bullshit, because in actual fact all it does is create separation as conflict, which is abuse, which in turn always compromises what is best for all physically, because those that compete do not give a shit what is best for all, they only want to win, and avoid being a loser at all costs.

For example when I play snooker or pool with other people, I enjoy the game, and I am always much more effective at potting balls when I am just breathing remaining self-honest with every shot. but when I start thinking about beating the other person, I start missing shots, and getting annoyed at myself when I miss, getting annoyed about the game, because I’m participating in the mind as competition, attempting to win.

And another example in my life, is my job at work, I have had two promotions in two years within the company I work in, and that has not happened through competing with others. These promotions have occurred due to my ability to become more effective at the job with process, and by supporting other members of staff to become more effective, not by competing with them attempting to win – 
because by physically supporting others in the same job role as me, instead of competing with them, for example with spare pens, giving people lifts in my car, getting coffee for people, openly offering suggestions of different sales techniques, assisting some members of staff with dress code etc. By doing these points continuously, many members of staff have improved in the job a lot, which has made the company more money, which is why I got my promotions –
I was promoted because I removed competition and simply directed within and as breathe to do what is best for all physically, and although there is limitations in terms of many further promotions in a company that supports capitalism, the promotions I have had clearly expose competition as pointless and only causing harm. Because it is within working together that the best results in jobs and all aspects of life come about, and what is best for all in any aspect of life is only possible to come about through directing ourselves within and as breathe in self-honesty here, as the entirety of all that exists here.              

No comments:

Post a Comment