Then there is always this point of management of Disease that occurs, this suppression of the Pain and no core issue is investigated/considered because of our allowance of ourselves as the Irrational Human Nature which we accept as being incurable which manifests as an inability to prevent and cure mental and physical disease only manage it carrying the cross of Martyrdom that suffering "makes us stronger" to justify those that suffer in Extreme Poverty everyday.
My Father has been dealing with disease recently and my partners grandmother also, my Father is leaning into his disease as Self-Victimisation as if him being ill by itself is a justification for all of his limitations, while my partners grandmother literally refuses to admit she has any illness at all through an idea of herself not being a complainer and being tough - I would suggest to not go into either of those points when illness emerges because it is of Polarity as the Pre-Programmed Mind and thus not Best for All.
You see all these "mental health experts" all these Scientists and experts time and time again not having a clue where mental and physical disease comes from which by that point alone it shows that our "experts" we turn to as authorities are suffering the same Disease as anyone else and cannot be trusted as an Authority.
You see how we rarely notice that mental Disease itself is actually a symptom of Self-Interest. This being driven by the interest rate of profit of a consumerist system where I justify my selfishness with no care for what is Best for All Life.
Then by this barometer, you can see that the starting point of mental and physical disease correction must be that which is best for all, because all disease in this world is a consequential result of a lack of understanding, of a world system based on Self-Interest and Fear, so no health solutions of any kind can be whats best for all because the starting point is not best for all. What goes in comes out.
You see how our thoughts are a Disease that our parents infected us with, thoughts that harm life without even understanding how thought works and the damage it produces in the world.
Or what about "Leaders" in a group, special teachers which has proliferated in Coronavirus lockdowns, leaders are the disease when education fails because only inequality can Proliferate from a lacking of effective education. A group of Equal Self-Leaders would obviously be the solution that is Best for All, I know of such groups that are the Best examples of this I have seen like Desteni, TechnoTutor and any other groups of Worth show under the One Banner of Life.
Lets All Walk together and create a World of Ease -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those who Blame others for any form of Disease in their own living is actually the Real Disease on Earth, as the Self-Interest fueled by Fear, the Real Diss to Life as the Abdication of Self-Responsibility to correct Self as the World System to What is Best for All, which thus has the consequential outflow of Rape, War and Starvation at Record Levels.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In every Here Breath that when All of Humanity are Educated to a Baseline level of Responsibility for teh Ease of Self and Others, can we finally have Heaven on Earth system develop.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Manage Disease Rather then Rooting out the Real Cause many times in my Life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we Humans think Suppressing and Managing Disease makes sense, based on our idea that Human Nature is incurable without any effective Cross-Reference as a Delusion which Results in no solutions of Prevention and Correction that are Best for All being Created.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that Disease of All Kinds is Out of our control and just something that happens to us Naturally without considering that Each one participating in Capitalism without Awareness is an actual Directive of Disease Accepting the creation of Disease in our selves and our Global system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that Disease solutions comes from Geniuses of Science, without realising that this is base don Following Leaders which is Not Best for All - thus it is the Starting Point that matters, if that is Best for All then the Global Community of Humanity will together Create Illness Prevention Solutions that are Best for All.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Idea that "we are made stronger" through suffering is why the Disease of Starvation happens in Silence daily, a fucked up Idea that if we carry the cross of Calvary and Martyrdom that something Great will be Given to us is we just accept the Disease in our Body and without.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to our Pre-Programming of Polarity in Relation to Disease we so easily react when illness occurs and start bouncing around between a Negative Victim or a Positive Impervious character in our Mind Desiring the the Rich before anyone else and Fearing being the next one to fall into Poverty.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that apparent Disease experts as Doctors, Psychologists, Scientists majority of the time do not know with Certainty where Disease of all kinds Derives which indicates our Experts suffer from the Same Disease of Living as any other Human and so cannot be Accepted as Authorities on Ease creation within and without the Body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Self-Honest moment that Mental Disease itself is actually a symptom of Self-Interest driven by the interest rate of profit of a consumerist system where I justify my selfishness with no care for what is Best for All Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that unless Disease prevention methods are Based in Whats Best for All no Results can come forth that actually will be What's Best for All Health in this World.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Parents passed on the Disease of Thinking into us without Understanding the design of Thoughts and the Damage Consciousness Causes as the Chaotic world around us Shows.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Emergence of Leaders in a Group is a Consequential Disease of a Chaotic Pestilence in our Learning.
I commit myself to show that Anyone who claims to be Mentally and Psychically Healthy in a world where Children Starve to Death is Not seeing that this is How a world of Disease proliferates - limiting your Reality to small bubble ignoring the Real world outside even when your Bubble in your Mind is a Total Diss to Being at Ease.
I commit myself to living the realisation that Healing without Healing the Inner Dishonor to Life is Not Real Healing.
I commit myself to expose those in the Elite who Claim and Blame illness as the Real Diss to Being at Ease on Planet Earth as Equality and Oneness for All Life.
I commit myself to Living as the Directive Principle of Creating a World of Ease In Every Possible Way.
I commit myself to show that Disease is the Incorrect programming of words into the Flesh where all that is Life is Not considered or Realised.
I commit myself to show that in a World that is Best for All there is no Leaders Followed as the Pestilence riddled consequence of a Lacking Education, there will only be One Group of Self-Leaders on Planet Earth.




No comments:
Post a Comment