Sunday, 13 June 2021

Day 439: Lord of the Flies

I walk Equal and One with the Animal Kingdom, this is something I have been implementing as Me for many years, which is an ecumenical point you will find in all Destonians and any Humans who hear Life's call. This understanding that Living in Harmonious Honour with All forms of Life is actually a crucial point for Humanity to grow into the Best version of itself.

Through the years I have transcended many Fears in relation to Many Animals, which then enables me to treat Any Animal as I myself wish to be treated. Yet there is much more for me to learn, I have not reached some higher plateau of fusion with the Animal Kingdom and there is no such plateau that exists because communication is ever expanding and partnerships of all kind require consistent Watering and Sunlight.

Funny how this past week someone remarked on how much they appreciate when I share moments of communication with animals, yet as I was reading the message there was a Being that came into my space -The Fly.

When I actually look in Self-Honesty there is no Life form on Planet Earth that I find as Fascinating or as Annoying as the Fly. I live in a place where large trees overhang my windows and it is a daily occurrence for Birds, Squirrels, Bees, Wasps, Butterfly's to be hanging in and around my windows. All of these Beings I enjoy immensely and have a enjoyable relationship with each one I just mentioned - yet once a big fly comes into my room watch me start reacting in escalating Annoyance until the Fly is removed from the room.

I will not kill the Fly as I acknowledge its Right to Life - yet I will literally stop whatever I am doing and open all the windows to try and navigate the fly out of the room before I continue what I'm doing. I have had many times where I am writing or watching a film and a Fly will fly straight into my face and thus the build up of memories of these situations acts as a Justification in my Mind to Blame the Fly for "breaking my concentration" as if the Fly is responsible for my concentration lol. I didn't realise or consider all these times I have reacted in annoyance to The Fly "distracting" me is actually my Ego looking for distraction Fearing what insights may come from my introspection and the Fly serves as perfect point for my Mind to insert thoughts to avoid concentrating on looking inside myself. 

Yet I have revered the Fly many times in Life growing up as I was an avid bug catcher as a kid yet although I could catch Spiders, Ants, Centipedes, Beetles with relative ease, I could hardly ever catch a Live Fly which put them on pedestal in my Mind early. I have always found the sporadic yet graceful flight patterns of The Fly to be fascinating, or the fact that they have very short lives yet female Flies can lay Hundreds of Eggs in their lives. My Grandfather explained to me that The Fly has contributed more to Science then most creatures because Scientifically speaking while the Fly looks very different to the Human, they actually have more similarities to the Human Genome then you may realise. So if you research you will see that when it comes to understanding Cancer Biology, Biology generally, Biotechnology, Physiology and Medicine the Fly has been instrumental. All of these things created a Positive idea of the Fly at a young age.

Yet so many times in Life this Positive idea of the Fly quickly switches to a Negative experience when it suits me - this is based on the Flies seeming "lack of care" for the space of other beings, without considering that the reason Flies come near your face often is because Insect sensory systems are designed to locate exposed skin and also are attracted to the Carbon Dioxide we exhale. I also found the Flies process of Eating through throwing up Acid over rubbish or Shit so they can suck it up again to be the most disgusting eating method in Nature, without seeing how amazing it is that Flies can Live on Decaying Organic matter, while most beings on Earth require to kill and eat organic living matter. Also I used to have Spider Fears when I was younger and though I thought I had transcended these Fears all I actually did was switch the Fear to a Love Feeling for the Spider and because the Fly is food of the Spider it justified again disliking the Fly - I have many times watched a Fly buzzing around my head literally Hoping that it will Fly straight into the Spider cobweb in the corner of my room - Desiring any being to be killed and eaten by another in any context is Not Cool thoughts.

Then also the Film the Fly was very Scary to me when I was a kid, especially once I realised you actually can create Fly/Human Hybrids through Science as the film suggests. Then the book Lord of the Flies although the story has no direct correlation to actual Fly insects, it is a Horror novel which only served to compound this Negative connotation of The Fly. My Grandfather while he had great things to say about Flies, also was the first person to tell me that if Flies or any species of insect were the size of Humans, they would easily be the dominate species on Earth wiping out our Military and Governments in very short order. Also once I learnt that certain intelligence agencies can use remote control Robot Flies to record peoples conversations or plant a Bug of some kind again added more layers of Negativity to the Fly.

I realise though that the Fly is Life as any other Being and so me Walking whats Best for All through Amalgamation with the Physical means it is crucial to remove my reactions around Flies. All Insects on Earth are actually some of the Best Educators for Humanity in living whats Best for All, because Firstly have you seen how most insects react when one of them is injured or killed? Others will always come and try to take the injured back Home. There are also no beings on Earth that are more resilient to Humanities most devastating weapons like Nuclear bombs then the insect. You also notice how majority of insects function like a structured society where Self-Interest does not seem to exist, because the idea of individual free choice that you see in Humans is replaced with a commitment and Responsibility to strengthen the lives of Every member of their species - this implies the insect has a heightened Awareness of Self and one another as Living Equals, meaning for Humanity to understand and Live an Equal Money system we will have to study The Fly, the Insect and see what we Learn as ourselves -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Self-Honest Here Breath that Walking in Equality and Oneness with the Animal Kingdom means treating All the Myriad of different Expressions you see in the Animal Kingdom as I myself would like to be Treated - Meaning no participation with sabotaging thoughts towards any Beings Living on Our Earth that we Share and I see how while I have Amalgamated with so many Animal species, I have not been treating the Fly as I myself would like to be treated for Some Time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Fly does Not Fear facing All Shit that Exists, while the Human Fears facing the Shit inside them and the Shit as unified manifested consequence of consciousness in the World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any ideas of a higher plateau of automatically merging with all creatures in the Animal Kingdom is not Real - because as with Any Learning it is a constantly expanding muscle and the Fly as any other Life form Must be included in my walking in Equality and Oneness with the Animal Kingdom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I actually React Negatively to Flies coming in my room/space more then most other lifeforms I have come across.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have had a more Fractious relationship with Flies and certain Insects generally more than any other kinds of Lifeforms because not only do they look so different, but they are also the most difficult species for Humans to "Train" indicating reactions to not being able to Control Insects.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed that Flies like all Insects do not follow the word of Humans when you give orders, when I realise that ordering Animals to listen to me has nothing to do with Walking in Equality and Oneness with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I Blame the Fly for "breaking my concentration" through the development of Memories of Flies flying into my face when I am deep in Introspection, which I then use as Justification to Blame the Fly without realising that the Fly is Not Responsible for my concentration and My Ego automatically Fears introspection where Ego could be transcended and so will insert thoughts of Focal Blame to Distract and Deter any Realisation/Expansion that is Best for All, so the Fly is an easy Scapegoat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that treating Flies differently started at a young age when I started bug hunting at about 7 years old where I could catch most insects but the Fly was Always the hardest to catch with my hands putting them on a pedestal in my Mind from a young age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that The Fly has contributed more to Human Science then most species on Earth which is a Support for all Humans to Respect The Fly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through accumulating Positive and Negative memories in relation to the Fly caused the Development of a Polarity friction in relation to Flies where my whole Life I have been bouncing back and forth from Positive Feelings to Negative Emotions in relation to the Fly in complete Separation of Myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea that Flies "do not respect the space of other beings" is completely ridiculous considering the Human is the Most Disrespectful species to the Living Space of All Species on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of Flies "not respecting the space of other species" is really my Mind trying to Justify protection of Emotions in Self-Honesty as the Fly has caused more Emotional annoyance to me then any other creature in my Life in complete Separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through deceiving myself that I had transcended the Fear of Spiders when really I Just switched the Polarity from Fear to Love and because the Fly is food for the Spider it justified my Negative reactions to Flies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Desiring every Fly that comes in my room to be eaten by one of the Spiders in my Room without considering that desiring any Being to be killed and eaten by anyone is Completely Unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that holding onto memories of Films and Books referring to Flies in a Negative context has completely tainted my Understanding of The Actual Beauty of the Fly as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Flies eating design is actually far superior to the Human design because the Fly can literally Live off the waste of other beings never needing to actually kill any creatures for their own Survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the eating design of the Fly is not actually disgusting it is actually fascinating - the only disgusting thing on Earth is allowing a system where Life is harmed daily as you see Humanity mutually allowing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that a Giant Insect species will one day emerge to Destroy Humanity because of holding onto memories of my Grandfather telling me that any insect species that was the size of Humans would dominate the planet very quickly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that any Fly that comes into my Room might not actually be a Fly but a Remote controlled Robot Fly to record, plant something on me or poison me in someway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Flies and Insects generally are some of the Best Educators for Humanity on Earth to Live what's Best for All - because generally speaking the Insect inherently has no time for individual Free Choice as you see with Humans - The insect will pick up its injured Brothers/Sisters and carry them Home, The Insect lives a Commitment to assist the upliftment of every member of their species, The Insect thus has a heightened Awareness of Self and Each other as Equals. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if Humanity ever destroyed itself with Nuclear War then the Insects would Inherit the Earth as many insects resilience to the worst of Human weapons is Astounding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in order for Humanity to create an Equal Money System we will have to study the Insects interconnected structured society where each one is accountable and responsible for the expansion of Self as Each other as the Entire Species.

I commit myself to Walk in Equality and Oneness with The Fly and All Insects as any other Living Beings.

I commit myself to Show that despite what we Believe the Fly is an incredible Being and no matter how we React in the Mind is Equal as Life and thus must be Treated as Such. 

I commit myself to not allowing myself to React negatively to The Fly no matter what I am doing - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up around The Fly, I stop and Breathe I realise participation with the thoughts will only cause a cycling enslavement of myself as the Mind, so I continue to breathe until no more thoughts come up.

I commit myself to show that in order for Humanity to Truly Live and Implement an Equal Money System we will have to truly understand the interconnected structured societies of The Insect.

I commit myself to show that any creatures defined as disgusting in any way is a Delusion because the only Disgusting thing on Planet Earth is the Allowance of a Unified Horrific Consciousness in the Human causing untold amounts of Truly Disgraceful Disgusting Consequences to Life Everyday which Must be Stopped in order for All Life to Breathe as Heaven on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment