Sunday, 20 June 2021

Day 440: Uprooting and Replanting Self

What are you Uprooting and Replanting as yourself? I am moving home shortly to move in with my partner and so this past week I have been boxing my items up and I noticed many of my ornaments, books, furniture had a lot of dust and cobwebs on them. Then I noticed within this how I have been filling up my boxes in a reticent manner where I see how my mind wants to find ways of justifying not uprooting these items, not uprooting myself and Moving House - I see how the Ego Fears being left behind so to speak and so will insert thoughts based around "what if" Fears to try an convince me to not uproot myself but rather stay in the Comfort Zones I have created in my current house where I can feed into my own Lone Wolf isolated ideas of myself as the past recycled without end.

Its a similar experience I have had occasionally when I have uprooted and re-potted a plant before - I don't want to change its pot ineffectively, maybe I should leave it where it is, I don't think I can be bothered to do it now, what if the plant doesn't like the new pot?  Or whenever I have problems with teeth before, where I will avoid going to a dentist forcing myself to endure the pain, just because I don't want to pull out the roots of the tooth, I don't want to face what Rot is behind this pain - I mean I define myself through my teeth as they are so I can't have any removed or changed right?

Yet when I slow down as breath look closer at those thoughts in the moment and apply the Equality Equation I see that it is Always Best for All to see with Clear Awareness Here when the roots are rotten, stagnant and so must be uprooted and replanted in order for more healthy roots to keep growing.

I remember the starting point of moving houses being defined as negative in my mind, where when I was about 10 years old my mum moved us to a new house and really didn't like that it was on the ground floor with many more neigbours as I could hear people walking around above me which I wasn't used to and it had less sunlight -  I then held onto these memories where every move after became this process that annoyed me. That was until I left my mothers home in adult years and moving became defined as Positive now, strangely only interested in living in top floor apartments lol - yet in my own adult years now I notice that I have switched the polarity where as in my youth I have again been defining moving as predominantly Negative again.

Moving house is a great piece of analogy in our outer world of what we have to walk as Self to be what's Best for All - letting go of the past living to create more effective living Here. There is so many benefits from me moving in with my partner, yet its fascinating how the Ego has been trying to tell me it will be a bad idea - Ego loves Isolation, Ego loves Limitation, Ego Fears Intimacy and Unification. 

I remember listening to an interview from Bernard years ago where he was talking about Teeth, how we come into this world with a set of teeth that fall out, which is because we are at Quantum learning stage where there is no specific permanent personality designs at this stage. Then when our Permanent adult teeth come through it is an actual physical representation of how our personality design as the Mind Consciousness System is integrated as the flesh and the Quantum stage of learning comes to an end.

You see how the root of our education is ineffective as the world shows, I have learnt a lot in my Journey to Life yet more learning occurs everyday where I check myself in Self-Honesty - am I really uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil as myself? Where have I been Effective? Where am I still Hiding? What am I not considering? Am I replanting Myself as the Tree of Life in Every Way? When I Am Giving as I would like to Receive I see clearly how this is the fruit of effective planting of myself as the Tree of Life. When I am loving thy Neighbour as Myself, when I am investigating All things only keeping that which is Best, when I placing systems of Harm prevention as Me - all of these things show me I am Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge and Replanting Myself as the Tree of Life.  

It's a process that takes time and it's fascinating how you hear in Life people say "Don't forget your roots!" especially childhood friends and family. Or when a celebrity changes in someway people say "they have changed" in this Negative context - without realising that when these roots that our family often want us to maintain ourselves as is actually the reinforcement of the roots of the Tree of Evil as our self as Self-Interest.  Then if we agree with these impulses from those around us we accept the enslavement of ourselves as Polarity friction in separation from Physical Reality where I will convince myself Evil in this world has nothing to do with me, where I will convince myself it can't be True, where I will Defend my idea of myself and Define anyone who challenges my Positive knowledgeable roots as Negative. 

It is cool edifying feedback when we make changes that are Best for All, because family and those who have known us a longtime will likely suggest/imply we don't uproot and replant our self as it reminds them they need to uproot and replant themselves - which is Painful to Accept and its annoying that you are reminding them so rather then taking Self-Responsibility making changes that are Best for All they will go the path of least resistance by suggesting you Don't Change.

To uproot and replant ourselves as whats Best for All as the Tree of Life we have to Accept that Everything we were taught about how we Humans and the world works was a Lie. We have to Accept that we came into this world as the Body as the Tree of Life but then transformed into the Tree of Knowledge over time where we Divided our self into Mind, Soul and Body instead of just Being One Here. Our Body created our Mind, not the other way around.

If there are areas in your life where you know in Self-Honesty you are not Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil, where you are not Replanting Self as the Tree of Life - It's time to Stand as the Tree of Life, to Root out all Bullshit to live in Actual Physical Reality, not "Our Reality" which is the Lie we have BeLIEved for far too long.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear uprooting the items in my house to move home as an outward consequence of Fearing uprooting the Tree of Knowledge in Totality as Myself and Living as the Tree of Life in Totality as Myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of having Comfort Zones is literally a statement of a Place where I cannot effectively Change as Change that's Best for All cannot be done without Real Growing Pains as the Seed/Tree of Life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I remove all Comfort Zones from my Pre-programming/world - then one of the Rewards is I am able to Actually Relax for Real as the Breath of Life anywhere because my Relaxation is not dependent on any specific Zone or Branch from the Tree of Knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that My Ego inserts thoughts of Negative doubt into my Mind in relation to moving because My Ego Fears being Transcended Completely from any form of uprooting and replanting, thus wants to keep me in the past where the idea of Myself as Consciousness is maintained with Energy, keeping me Isolated and in complete Separation from Physical Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that the thoughts "what if?" is The Mind as the Tree of Good/Evil trying stop itself being uprooted and replaced with the Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is Always Best for All to see in Self-Honesty with Clear Awareness Here when the roots of our self are rotten, stagnant and thus must be uprooted and replanted in order for the roots of Life to Grow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I created a Polarity friction in relation to moving in childhood, where I held onto Memories of a Move I didn't like which I then defined and projected on all moves after - until I moved out of my Mothers House when moving became defined as Positive and now again it has been switching defining it as Negative because its a new town, living with a partner in an agreement that I haven't ever done. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being in a new town I have never lived in before and to Fear living with a partner in agreement when in Self-Honesty only new learning and support for Myself and everyone I know can occur from Self-Replanting that is Best For All 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Mind as Pre-Programmed Consciousness will always Resist what I can become as the Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I was a small child in my first 7 years of Life with teeth emerging/falling out, I had no Fear of removing roots and learning/expanding into new areas - it was only after my adult set of teeth took root that the Tree of Knowledge began to become the dominant roots of Me in Separation from Physical Reality where Fear and Self-Interest are the Nourishment of these Roots which is Not Best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I'm loving my Neighbour as Myself, When I am Investigating All things, When I am Implementing Abuse Prevention systems as Me in Every Way - this are all verification that I am Living as the Tree of Life.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the statement "don't forget your roots" is said in a Positive context to keep ourselves and others existing as the Tree of Knowledge as Evil instead of Uprooting the Rot and Living as the Tree of Life.  

I commit myself to show that Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil and Replanting Self as the Tree of Life is Best for All.

I commit myself to show that anyone who suggests you should not remove rotten roots and not replant yourself is only projecting their Fears and Insecurities to change on you as a form of Feedback that this Change is Best for All.

I commit myself to show that the statement "Don't forget your roots" is a statement designed to maintain the status quo of Abuse on Earth.

I commit myself to Living the Realisation that the Key to Stop Living as the Tree of Knowledge and Stand as the Tree of Life is through an Equalisation of our Education.

I commit myself to Removing All Rotten Roots in this world so we can have a world where Everyone is Sharing each others Fruits as the Trees unified into the Forests of Life as Heaven on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment