Sunday, 24 November 2019

Day 358: The Messiah saves us all

What do you see when you look at majority of Hollywood films made throughout time to this day? Messages of a messianic figure prophesied to save us all from the shit we created. What do you see when you look at religion throughout time to this day? Messages of the messiah.

It's fascinating how throughout human history we have had an incessant desire and belief that a great saviour will always eventually come to save the world.

Now in 2019 as I sit here writing with a random film in the background called "Seventh Son" It is making me laugh because I see nothing but messianic messages in this film still being pumped into humanity.

Then I see how this system that supports this messianic message, has affected my own mind growing up where I have fucked myself up many times with messianic ideologies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise how many humans in fact believe themselves to be the Messiah returned, some sort of prophesied hero to save humanity from apocalypse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those that think they are a Messiah in anyway, are in fact just giant Egos trying to change others before changing themselves which is never best for all as it is just a self-interested ego trip.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe at times growing up that I am some kind of prophetic figure born in this world to do "special work" which as it turns out seems to be a problem many humans have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how many people actually believe themselves to be the one here to save humanity from doom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that films and media has been designed to keep messianic messages cycling through consumer minds, which I realise causes an apathy within people where they don't see the point in changing as "The Messiah" will come one day and fix everything for us all, which is bullshit in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to films and media growing up, adding layers to an idea of me being some kind of special messiah.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a great saviour to come along and save me and all humans from our own shit, so that I don't have to take self-responsibility for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be apathetic about changing at times, because of believing that things will work out by themselves through messianic ideas, so i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't need to do anything to make a better world because a great Messiah will come oneday to fix all of us humans, which or course is not true.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories growing up of how I was given the name Marley, which essentially was a demand from a witchdoctor, who spoke to my mother before I was born as if was some prophet to come, even elaborating a story to my mother of the future she could see for me, which I then allowed to fuck up my ego growing up where i defined myself as a "special one".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a special one growing up, destined for a great journey.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Religion was created as a trap to keep consumers locked in an endless search for salvation to make sure that there is no competition for control of resources on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that spirituality is simply an outflow of consumerism, to distract people with "self peace" creating a populace that will not question the better life of the super wealthy, because the spiritual will focus on a better life after death, which makes sure that the status quo continues as it does as a world of haves and have nots.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this mess of messiahs and corruption on Earth has created a humanity that only cares about their own self-healing, delving deeper into their own individual "inner god" as ego as self-interest, accepting the mess that is on Earth and not caring to take care of all life on Earth equally.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that it was actually critical in the design of consumerism to get personal effort to be subject to the idea of an invisible god to which all success is attributed, so that people accept self-interest as a right of the sinner without feeling guilty as the messiah will come to provide a divine force to save us all from ourselves which is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that the system of charity in this world is very much fucked within this same Messiah point - where humanity believes it is acceptable to play the Messiah saviour over those less fortunate, to make ourselves feel better about the self-interested consumerism we live as, without realising that it is this very system of Messianic charities that continue the money system of haves and have nots, creating an endless cycle of rich and poor, which i will never accept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the biggest new religion is that of the "divine self" as the pursuit of happiness in ever evolving consumerism. believing that this divine self is evolving in the face of a deteriorating mess on Earth as increased rape, war and starvation.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to ever believe that me or any human in this world has some kind of prophetic, messianic importance, because in reality we are all equal as life, it is only through our unified efforts that we will save our species from certain destruction, so as and when i see my mind having thoughts come up of messianic ideas, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate, I realise in this moment the trap my pre-programmed mind is trying to play, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to support people to realise that only through individual and unified self-responsibility in changing the nature of the human will change become physically manifest on Earth.

I commit myself to showing that Messiahs are in fact giant Egos believing they are the one that can change the world before changing themselves which does not work.

I commit myself to showing how the god consciousness is the evolution of the ego where individuals can exist in an internal delusion of godhood with nmo practical solutions to bring about what's best for all life.

I commit myself to show that anyone with voices in their head, or a messiah complex is a danger to themselves and anyone around them and therefore should be referred for mental health support in solution until they face the dangerous inner reality they have created which if not changed can result in violence and abuse in the world.

I commit myself to show that all divinity and spirituality is in essence, design and application just another branch of consumerism that does not care for all life, as it only serves unique self-interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment