As a teenager and growing up I always had this problem of "going things alone" where I would have "friends" but I would usually prefer being on my own the majority of the time.
When I would interact with people, it would only be very specific types of people at very specific times based on the idea I had of myself and the world at the time. I would judge people and treat certain people differently, lots of conditional interaction.
Yet I have been for years since starting my process been pushing myself to interact with people more and more through self-forgiveness, breathing and repetition. I have learnt that we are alone but we are all one as a species and equal in our value, so when we work together through the laws of 1+1 = 2 then we create two really strong beings instead of one.
This past weekend I went to an event with some workmates, now this was an optional event as an award for the best performers in the company - but it meant changing my own personal schedule for the day and spending a full morning, afternoon, evening and night with my workmates hundreds of miles away.
In the morning a thought came up to not go, to just stay in bed and in these moments it's funny and I automatically laugh seeing what my ego is trying to do, I stop, forgive myself, breathe then get out of bed, meet my workmates and had a really great time with my work friends and our bond was only strengthened which is best for all.
For years now, whenever thoughts of Fear to interact comes up - it automatically makes me want to interact, because i I know from pushing myself so many times now that amazing things happen when you join hands with people, join hands with life so to speak.
It is a knowingness that makes me laugh in these situations, a knowing that interacting with others is always going to create amazing opportunities to do something powerful in this world, opportunities that are missed when one tries to go things alone, being a loner and having really defined groups of "friends" in complete separation of myself.
Everyone always benefits more, the more we participate with each other, support each other in every breathe, instead of being here on our own in our selfishness where we are limited to the limitations of only being one person - two heads are better than one has become a part of who I am.
There is no specific groups now to my friends, I can find common ground with anyone now, if you look at my friends now and look at my friends before i started my process, my friends now are from all walks of life. I am able to start a conversation and interact with anyone on an equal level of respect as life as I myself would like to be treated by them.
It's these new neural pathways that I have created through physical repetition where anytime the ego tries to insert any thoughts around avoiding certain people, or avoiding changing my schedule for others, or interacting with others.
I automatically move with who i am with in any situation, finding solutions. There is no acceptance to interact with the thoughts as there always used to be before my process, because I now have no specific definitions and judgements that i hold towards others - I see everyone as me, so i know that there is nothing to fear from anybody and I can learn and create something that's best for all with anybody as long as they are not abusive to me.This is ongoing though, because although the thoughts to avoid being around others are so infrequent now and although I automatically do not interact with the thoughts, I continue until there is not even any thought that attempts to come up in these scenarios.
The amazing weekend I had really shows how enjoyable being with others really is, never let the ego tell you that you should not interact with people, that you won't enjoy changing your schedule or being with people you don't usually spend your days with - because when you focus on the similarities with people instead of the differences, then you will be able to create a wondrous group mind wherever you will walk on the face of this Earth we all share in this one lifetime we live.

It's just so beautiful being able to move with anyone like water in this lifetime, able to create unity with anyone be they a Billionaire banker or a homeless man on the street. I will keep interacting with all life unconditionally because i am not willing to accept this world as it is, we need each other no matter where we come from or how we look or what we have been through. We literally can't afford to accept any attempts from our ego to limit our interaction with each other - we cannot ever underestimate the power of teamwork, we are at a point in history where we need each other more than ever before.
I know with certainty till my last breathe, that my ego will never trick me again to place limitations on friendship and interaction with others in general - we are all cells of one body, you live in my shoes and me in yours reading this.
The sooner we all put our heads together, the sooner we will have a world that is best for all in equality and oneness as heaven on earth - so lets keep walking together no matter what until it's done.
Glad to be here with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment