Sunday, 22 July 2018

Day 288: Maintaining stability within jealousy and shame

Some things are uncertain in life, while some other things are complete certainties - for instance it is certain that you will take a piss at some point today, but you living to 100 years old and beyond is an uncertainty.

Life is full of these certainties and uncertainties  - today we are looking at a certainty surrounding the point of jealousy.

Because if you are successful in anything you do in life, you can guarantee that while many will praise you for the work you have done, many others will experience a powerful jealousy experience towards you.

It is important that when this occurs that you do not react, that you maintain your stability through breathing not allowing the spiteful thoughts of others affect you.

This is something I have been facing recently in multiple scenarios, I spoke about how the jealousy of others caused a group to try to frame me for something I didn't do in my last blog.

However that was a mixture of racism as well, but also recently I have been seeing the purity of jealousy in one of my work offices coming through in a lot of work colleagues.

The company announced in the past few weeks, that they are setting up an elite team comprised of the 12 most effective agents in the company.

Every agent that was picked for this elite team has been with the company at least 3 years. But I was also picked for this elite team, even though I have only been with the company for 9 months.

Me getting offered this position was not because I have any special connections in the company, it is purely based on my results which the owners of the company have been very happy with.

Fascinating that a lot of work colleagues have not been happy about this though - I understand why they are jealous, because there is over 100 people in my branch of the company and over 500 in total in the building itself.

When this was announced I only had two work colleagues congratulate me, meanwhile everyone else said nothing, but in their minds and in the company gossip a lot has been said about me.

My results have made some of the experienced agents not picked for the elite team look ineffective, so people have reacted in embarrassment towards themselves, annoyance, judgement and jealousy towards me.

Many feel its unfair, but statistically I deserve this position, as I have only done this through hard work.

But I have seen people, ignoring me, rolling there eyes when they see me, not even willing to say hello, people leaving the room when I enter, and random shit talking about me behind my back.

Of course I cannot control what another thinks about me in their mind, because as the old saying goes - haters gona hate.

That's how we are pre-programmed as mind consciousness system robots - me personally I unravelled the poisonous thoughts of jealous years ago. or I thought I did, because don't get me wrong I can still experience jealousy, but it is very rare, and I will not allow it to control me when it comes up. Because when I see someone doing something exceptional in life - it makes me want to congratulate them and to take inspiration from their performances.

But its been interesting looking at my mind, seeing how I have reacted to this jealousy reaction I have seen from many staff in the office since my inclusion in the elite team was announced.

Its almost been like I have gone into this ashamed experience, ashamed that I have performed so well and caused many of the staff to jealous and dislike me because of this.

As if I have to apologise for the quality I am producing which is ludicrous, because if we do something well in life, shame and felling like we should apologise to those who are jealous are not thoughts that we should experience nor are they thoughts that support us in anyway.

I can remember multiple times in my life, when I look at my life I notice a pattern like this - I can remember multiple scenarios throughout my life, where a group of people became jealous of something I did and I experience this shame, this feeling of almost needing to apologise for making the others look ineffective.

In nearly every company I have worked for I have seen this, because usually my focus, determination , vocabulary and understanding of the human mind helps me to excel very quickly in any company I am in.

This incident last weekend I saw jealousy and racism in others towards me, then I expereinced shame of my skin colour for a moment and shame that a woman was enjoying talking to me in a siatuation which caused these other males to be jealous and then attack me.

I remember the first large company I ever worked for when I was about 19, I was offered three promotions in less then one year, which resulted in me having my own team of 30 agents working under me within 18 months - most were jealous of this especially the older ones below me, and again I experienced this shame.

Then years before I remember in College when I was about 16, I had sex with a girl who a lot of the guys wanted and couldn't get, I can remember this jealousy from the guys at college and this shame experience that I made them feel bad.

Then when I was 14 I remember when I was training shoot fighting all the time, I was the only under 16 that was training with the adults - there was this tangible jealousy from of my younger training partners and again I felt shame that my results were so effective because it was making some of the others young fighters feel bad.

I can recall years prior to that a similar experience surrounding a sticker collection at school when I was about 8. So this is something that has been occurring repeatedly throughout my life and it has never assisted me.

Also It was around this time, around 8 where I myself experienced a lot of jealousy towards some of my friends at school regarding the point of family - jealous they had there mum and dad at home, jealous that their mum was not disabled and jealous that they generally seemed to have a normal family.

This jealousy nearly consumed me through teenage years and I was lucky I had the assistance I did from the right people at various points in life, to stop this jealousy/anger cycle.

It is all still relevant here, so join me next time as in self-honesty I continue to investigate and correct this shame experience when I am faced with jealousy from others, because it does not assist me in living what is best for all life here in equality and oneness.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment