Well lets walk together -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the past believe the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" I realise that this statement is based in and thus only enforces separation from physical reality here which is unacceptable as it does not support me in living what is best for all life.
I forgive myself tat I have not realised in every breathe that the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" is based in competition, jealousy, criticism and as a means of venting frustration about ones own inadequacies in certain areas of knowledge.
I forgive myself for not realising that we are all pre-programmed by our environment in this world as we grow up to enjoy not knowing, stupidity and ignorance. Which in turn is the basis of how we ignore and perpetuate the abuse that exists in this world such as rape, war, starvation, poverty and slavery - so I must change this here as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" is a basis for prejudice towards anyone who is highly intelligent - which in turn shows us how we would act towards robots if they were fully integrated into society now.
I forgive myself for not realising in every moment that in 2018 you have to be a "know it all" in any field you work in, otherwise you put yourself at serious risk of being replaced by a machine, because machines do not mess around with knowledge, they just repeat what is statistically proven as fact far quicker and more effectively then humans.
I forgive myself for not realising that many films, music and media content has been made as brainwashing tools to direct people to disregard intelligence, fear the machine which stands as the highest point of knowledge and information intelligence in this world, so you humans should be angry and scared of them. which in reality makes no sense.
Because I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust stupidity and fear intelligence at certain points in my life - I realise that in reality here the statement is in reverse, so it reads "Nobody likes a know it all" when the truth is that "Everybody likes a know it all" is what this statement must be converted to and lived into existence by us all.
I forgive myself for not realising in all moments that we need intelligent people crucially in this world more then ever before in our history - because our species is running out of time to implement effective solutions to end abuse in this world, so the more "know it all's" that we create, then the better chance we have to unite our conscious intent and come up with solutions to install what is best for all life here.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe I know more then I actually do know in certain moments, which is a fake form of "knowing it all" derived from the ego as a defence mechanism to try and make my character come across a as more intelligent in a certain field then I really am.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am better then a person in a situation because I know something they do not - I realise that reviling in knowing when someone else doesn't is abuse, because in reality all knowledge must be shared equally, we are all physical beings, life, so thinking I am better then someone for a certain piece of knowledge really only shows a lack of knowledge in living whats best for all life.
I forgive myself for defining myself as "knowing" which yes while I do know about some things, to define myself as knowing is counter intuitive to learning, so I let this definition of myself go.
I forgive myself for not realising that believing that "nobody likes a know it all" only creates the outcome of "everybody liking an idiot" which when one looks at what TV programmes people like watching for instance, you can literally see this process occur.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into a system where everyone hides their inadequacy and frustrations about learning behind statements like "Nobody likes a know it all".
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to learn this Nobody likes a know it all" statement on the playground with my school mates, and then try to live that statement and enforce that on everyone - luckily I had my granddad and Bernard growing up to teach me the limitations of this statement, where eventually I have gotten myself to a point of not allowing myself to feed into "Nobody likes a know it all".
I forgive myself that despite my Grandfather telling me the limitations of this "Nobody likes a know it all" statement years ago, that I have still accepted and allowed myself at various points through the years to feed into this "Nobody likes a know it all" statement as justifications for limitations in my own and others learning, feeding into the stupidity that exists here which is not acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that as I have been unravelling this "Nobody likes a know it all" statement through the years, as I have been educating myself more and more, that inevitably I have been and do have many beings who will attack me, competing and disagreeing with anything I'm saying or doing, just purely because of not knowing, not understanding what I'm saying and doing and being annoyed that I know this and they do not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes fear speaking about intelligent topics, because of wanting to avoid being attacked by others - but I have since realised that in order to change this world as myself, I must be prepared to get attacked by those that do not understand what is best for all life yet, not try and avoid it.
I forgive myself for not realising that the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" simply makes smart people feel ashamed about their own intelligence, which is completely unacceptable - can you see why so many smart people are quiet loners? It is because they get ridiculed by people for their intelligence in many social interactions.
I forgive myself for not realising that this reaction becomes more pronounced if it is someone that I like in someway who is disagreeing with the facts I'm presenting - I realise that It shouldn't matter who is disagreeing with me, I should be able to always take that disagreement without any reaction inside my mind.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe that this reaction to people existing as this "Nobody likes a know it all" statement, only shows me that I clearly have work to do in the form of investigations and corrections in relation to this statement.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to remain calm when someone is disagreeing with a fact I'm stating, because I have realised through the years that you cannot teach anything to a person who is not open to learn, you cannot force someone to see what is in front of them, no matter how real it is - there may be support but we all realise ourselves and all areas of this world as and when we are ready.
I forgive myself for desiring to save people from their own stupidity, which is a motivating factor behind why I react when I see someone living "nobody likes a know it all" disagreeing with facts - yet again I realise and understand that I cannot save anybody, I can only attempt to plant seeds if a person is receptive, forcing seeds into infertile soil will only cause the seed to never develop into a plant.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into or exist as this "nobody likes a know it all" statement. I realise that this statement is based in limitations which are counter productive for our species - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts about "nobody liking a know it all" no matter for what reason, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts as it will only feed the cycle of separation, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the truth of the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" must be re-aligned to "everybody likes a know it all". Because it has become absolutely crucial that we have as many highly intelligent people in this world as possible, so as a species we give ourselves the best chance of stopping a global catastrophe and truly evolving.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in annoyance when I see a person existing and feeding into the "Nobody likes a a know it all" statement in conversation/interaction with me. I realise and understand that I cannot expect someone to listen and acknowledge any facts I present to them if they are not receptive to hearing/learning, we all learn at our own pace, self-realise at our own pace - so as and when I see my mind reacting to someone disagreeing with or not respecting a fact I am presenting, then I stop and breathe, there is nothing beneficial from interacting with these thoughts, so I breathe and continue to do so until the point is truly transcended.
I commit myself to living the realisation that I am not here to force teaching to anybody, no matter how true what I say is - I am here to learn as much as I can, to investigate all things, to remove what is not beneficial, to improve myself and everything around me through what I learn, and by default everyone eventually will learn what I know in their own time, because we all will eventually all know what each other knows.
I commit myself to continue living the realisation that the opposite of the statement "Nobody likes a know it all" is the real truth that humanity must collectively unlock- which starts with me here.






No comments:
Post a Comment