Sunday, 6 May 2018

Day 277: This is how I start another day in My Kingdom - Lazy in the Sun

How did you start today? What did you experience inside yourself? What interactions and activities have you done as a result of this?

How do you feel about the British Royal family? Well really it is irrelevant how you feel, because in reality The British Royal family have created a Kingdom of abuse for the most part throughout their entire history - The Queen herself currently has enough money (over £18 Trillion) to wipe out world poverty about 10 times over and still leave her enough money to be a Trillionaire - yet she does not.

The stories of Pagan rituals, Incest, Paedophilia, Cannibalism, Wars, Theft, Blackmail, as well as conspiracies to kill family members who are considered "outcasts" in the family such as famously George II, Prince Albert Victor, most recently Princess Diana and many others of "lesser family stature" throughout history.

However, as diabolical as this one family has been to life on Earth, we are actually all connected to them - we are all Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses - but majority in the British Royal family would of course prefer that we do not see ourselves as equal to them. But as they and every person in this world will have to realise as we move forward, we are all Royalty - it is our birth right as living beings to have the best of whats here and to be true rulers of our kingdoms.

Our mind is our kingdom, our body is our kingdom, our house, our network of friends, family and associates are our kingdom, this planet is our kingdom.

I heard a song today which I have heard many times before because I like it a lot - it is called a King at Night by Bonnie Prince Billy.

What comes through the songs resonance and some of the lyrics for me is the point of realising that we all have a kingdom, this world is equally our kingdom and it is thus our responsibility to always look to build and improve upon the kingdom that we have.

If your day starts with instability inside yourself then it will permeate and taint everything you do in your kingdom throughout the day.

A supportive kingdom grows an flourishes throughout everyday and while we all have moments of instability, a supportive kingdom sees the moments as learning curves to facilitate beneficial change, rather then focusing on and becoming these instabilities allowing them to control the kingdom.

Today I woke up and it was very sunny weather, I have noticed in the past that when it is sunny, that I react to this weather and will look for justifications to literally spend the whole day laying around in the sun doing nothing in self-interest.

Of course it is more physically difficult working in the blazing sun, yet this is no excuse t avoid all work because - what must be done, when it needs to be done, must be done regardless of the weather. When I have investigated this further I see how doing nothing just because it is sunny, is detrimental to my kingdoms growth -

So instead I have learnt to put a system in place, whereby when the thoughts come up to do nothing when its sunny, then I stop and breathe, I realise what my mind is trying to do, I note down the thoughts and then write down the consequences of participating with these thoughts, which lets me see clearly what things I will disregard in my kingdom due to being lazy in the sun.

I forgive myself, then I realise that the act of relaxing in the sun itself is not he problem, but being controlled by my mind to spend too long doing it is - so then I give myself maybe an hour or so broken up through the day, in the sun doing nothing but laying down enjoying the suns electromagnetic rays. Because as within anything we do, it is scientifically proven that if we spend more then 4-6  hours a day doing one thing, then this is a detriment to our learning a detriment to our health and other tasks in our kingdom that
need our focus also.

So today thus far, I have made my breakfast, walked my dog, I did some shopping, I made my lunch, I assisted my local birds, I helped a few friends with tasks they were doing, I did housework, I did some research, I did some business work and now I'm here writing about my experiences, and learning/implementing new alignments in my life.

Do you see how if I had just stayed enslaved to the reactions and thoughts to do nothing in the sun, that I would have not done majority of the things I have done in my kingdom today? I do, so whenever you see your mind avoiding the upkeep, the daily improvement of what needs to be done in your kingdom, then take self-responsibility, be honest with yourself and become a true leader within your kingdom.

When we get to a point where we can all spend each day improving ours and everyone's kingdom
here in equality and oneness, then we will finally have a unified kingdom of heaven on earth here, where everyone is relaxing in the sun. This planet is tired of the ways of the old monarchies who still exist, it is time to make a true kingdom of life here, a new royal family where everyone is included.

How did you start today in your kingdom? I suggest you give all you can everyday to build a better world, we never know when today is our last day here in this world - so lets all make sure we leave a kingdom of worth behind us, so we can relax with a smile on our face as the sun sets on today.

Join me next time as I continue my journey to life.....




No comments:

Post a Comment