Do you react in annoyance when someone tells you your wrong about something which you think your right about? We have all experienced this before, but is it a consistent pattern for you? If it is then this blog should assist you as I walk -I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate being told directly that I am wrong when I think I am right - I realise that this experience is a defence mechanism of my ego and limits my learning and interactive capacities with other beings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed thoughts in these moments like - "what is this person talking about? I think I know this, I did it correctly, its there judgement/scoring of my task that is flawed, they should see it like I do" I realise these thoughts do not assist me in living what is best for all life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to alleviate responsibility of the consequences of my own actions in certain moments through blaming others and justifying my viewpoint - which is a starting point of separation which only results in separation in my actions
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am right just because I think I am In relation to something I'm working on, without actually knowing it for a verifiable cross-reference-able fact.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that If I did know something for a fact, If I actually had direct memory access, real muscle memory, real understanding and knowledge of something, then I wouldn't be offended - I have seen in my life that when I actually am truly knowing about something, then I do not get offended when someone says I'm wrong, I realise that whenever there is a reaction within my mind, it shows me clearly in the mirror that there are things in relation to this point that I need to investigate, take responsibility for and sort out.
I forgive myself or allowing myself to not be honest with myself in all moments about what I know and what I think I know, because in reality there is a huge difference.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself in every breathe here, to see the trap of beLIEving I am consciously competent as the ego when I am not, which keeps me in a state of unconscious incompetence.
I forgive myself that as the ego in these moments I will often use the excuse and justification of not being a robot, therefore my limitation within what I have done is explainable, not my fault and acceptable, which I see is actually an unacceptable concept.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to as these defence mechanisms of the ego blame the judging system of my work as being flawed, ahead of acknowledging and accepting my own inadequacies within the work.
I forgive myself that as this defence mechanism I let myself argue my point when I do not have actual knowing in the subject to support my case, which only prolongs and stagnates my actual learning.
I forgive myself for being self-dishonest, to not be honest with myself years ago when I first noticed this point of not liking being wrong when I think I'm right to be able to effectively walk it out.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moment that I first learnt this experience from my grandfather, because I rarely ever saw him being incorrect about something, and he would still argue his case even if he was or possibly could be wrong, because when a scientist doesn't know something - rather then admitting not knowing or being wrong, they will still rely on hypothesis and build an argument from that- a hypothesis which could ultimately be incorrect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories of my grandfather rarely being wrong or admitting to being wrong in the rare instances where he could have been.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories of Bernard rarely being wrong or admitting to being wrong in the rare instances where he could have been.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defend my Grandfather or Bernard whenever they were making a point and someone was disagreeing with them, even in the rare moments where they could have been wrong - this was of course due to my veneration of both men as father figures growing up.
I forgive myself for placing my Grandfather and Bernard higher above anyone else in my mind in terms of knowledge of Science and human life, which may have been true, but regardless I realise they were just two beings that existed here and impacted my life, they have no more importance then any living beings in this world.
I forgive myself for defining myself as knowing more then I actually do sometimes, just by virtue of knowing these two influential and very knowledgeable men in my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself as this hating being wrong when I think I'm right point - and I forgive myself for not realising that this can only have consequences of inevitable fuck ups.I forgive myself for believing that its even less likely that I'm wrong if its relation to some work I do, when in reality in any area of our life, if our learning has been tainted by the ego filling in gaps, then I clearly have more to learn, which is cool.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise in every breathe that there is no end to learning, there is no ascended master status that exists within anything.
I forgive myself for not accepting in all moments that we can all be wrong at times, regardless of how much we know about something - I realise I must always be open as an open book to learning more in any field.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in all moments that when I actually slowdown, breathe and release this hating being wrong and blaming experience in the moment, then I maximise my actual effective learning of something.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this hating being wrong when I think I'm right experience - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up about disliking being told I'm wrong by someone when I clearly have limited evidence, limited knowing, I stop and breathe - I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, I realise the cycling entrapment of myself that will occur if I do, so I breathe and continue to do so, until there is no more thoughts that come up in these moments of being told I'm wrong.
I commit myself to living the realisation that there is no plateau that exists within any learning, so I must always be open to being wrong, to have something new to learn.
I commit myself to living the realisation hat if I think I am right about something, then regardless of if anyone points out that I'm wrong about something to do with this thing or not, I understand and accept myself that I clearly have more to learn.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to avoid taking responsibility when I do something incorrectly by blaming others scoring criteria. So as and when I see my mind trying to blame someone else for questioning my actions when I have a limited understanding of the subject, I stop and breathe, I do not let myself get mixed up in this reaction process as I realise that it will not assist me in anyway, so I keep applying myself as breathe in self-honesty here walking in common sense where I always take responsibility for my actions.


No comments:
Post a Comment