Perhaps you have a family member that really dislikes you, or a person you think is a friend that is actually not a friend at all, or maybe a work colleague really despises you, or a former partner is causing you issues - where all of these people are thinking their life will be better when you are removed from the equation.
You likely will not have done anything to physically or mentally harm these people, but still they go on the attack. If you are a forward thinking being like me, or you are successful in anything you do, then likely it will just be your very principles and achievements that offend these people. Then they begin to gossip, plotting ways to try attacking you and destroy you and everything you stand for.
These type of people will for example try, one or a variety of attacks such as - deceiving you,
physically harming you or your family/friends, stealing from you, trolling/hacking you, demonising you to others, blackmailing you, embarrassing you, getting you locked up or worse.
This is what a group of people have been trying to do to me recently, where just my principles are enough for these people to try and cause some sort of chaos in my life, mainly in the form of legal/police attacks.
These people try fabricating stories in order for me to sound like some kind of monster, thinking that these techniques are effective.
I have no "dark secrets", yes there is confidentiality involved in some of my work, but people who know me, know I am not a dangerous person and that I am a supportive being for others to know, some people even think I am someone that is very important to keep in the equation in terms of creating a beneficial future for this planet.
This is why the "good guys" in the police and the intelligence communities like me - but this is also the same reason why the bad guys in the police and intelligence communities don't like me.
I am "used to" these attacks at this point, and even though they have failed every time thus far, I still react in these moments. I will get angry that these people are trying to create disturbances in my life through fabrications and basically talking shit.Then from this anger reaction, I will be in a foul mood and may say hurtful words to someone close
to me, or a work colleague which is of course detrimental to relationships and completing projects, and then I will be sad about reacting like that to my friend or work colleague, sad about the attacks on me, and that I'm allowing the weight of these attacks to effect me.
I mean It's understandable to react when a group of people are trying to remove you in some way, but that doesn't mean I have to react, or that I have to move from this reaction, or allow this reaction pattern to define me.But as my friends, family and work colleagues have reminded me, when you are getting attacked by people, when certain people want you removed, it shows that what you have been doing is effective in routing out the real bad guys.
So I cannot control the actions of others, if they don't like that I am a voice for life, then fuck them this is their own judgements that they must deal with now, or after death - but what I require to do now, is make sure that I do not allow these attacks to effect me, that I change this pattern of reaction. Because just like anything else I can learn to not react, only I can reprogram my own psychology in relation to this.
I must walk a process of self-forgiveness and self corrective application of breathing in relation to
this point, just like any other psychological issues that comes up in my life, in order to remain stable in the face of and army of haters -
when I remain stable as breathe I am able to apply common sense to my actions, instead of actions based in emotions, then when this is done consistently -- this is where I can do what is best for all life in every moment in relation to this point.
There will be more attacks in the future, because some of "the enemies" of life, still need to learn what equality really means, and how to take care of life - so until they learn, I must make sure I stand strong fully prepared for these attacks, to take action instead of reaction.
So walk with me in my net blog as I continue my journey to life no matter what.




No comments:
Post a Comment