Have you ever had thoughts of wanting to smoke weed or take
any substance to try and hide from taking responsibility for a particular point
that is here in your life? I have. It’s like trying to blur away something that
arises in my life that requires correction which I pre-judge as negative, which
I experience annoyance and depression about, through creating some kind of “positive”
experience with the use of weed to try and forget about sorting out a problem
that I see as “negative” and bigger then me, just feeding into laziness and
general procrastination. So I walk -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
want to get stoned from a starting point of seeking to entertain my mind to not
have to face what is here in self-interest, where I simply exist as a point of
procrastination. When I realize that this is simply separation of myself,
whenever I am participating in anything in my life in an attempt to get some
kind of “positive” internal experience for myself then I am limiting and
defining myself according to the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire
to smoke weed to create a “positive” energetic experience for myself, because
of judging something that is here in my life as “negative”, so I realize within
this that attempting to move out of the perceived “negative” into the perceived
“positive” experience is just a point of polarity I am creating, accepting and
allowing which is not actually real it’s just in my head, so this desire for a
positive experience through smoking weed is where I am existing in complete
separation of myself, and so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to exist as a point of polarity in relation to problems I
see as bigger then myself in my life and weed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
pre-judge a problem in my life as “negative” and the experience of smoking weed
to be “positive” because it helps me to forget about the problems in my life
that I’m pre-judging as negative, when I realize that trying to forget about
any problem that comes up in my life is an act of self-diminishment which will
not assist me to effectively deal with any problem in this world, because i
realize that the only way to correct any problem effectively in this world, is
from self-willed movements through breathing, self-corrective application in
the commitment to support all life equally.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
desire to smoke weed to deal with annoyance and depression reactions I have to
certain problems In my life that I see as bigger then myself in my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want
to forget about particular problems that has come up in my life because of
experiencing myself as powerless to stop these problems and seeing smoking weed
as a way to make myself “feel better” about this experience of powerlessness in
relation to the problem I’m having in my life, when I realize that in
self-honesty neither this experience of powerlessness or this want to make
myself “feel better” through the use of weed is real in anyway -
So I commit myself to not allowing myself to see myself as
“less than” any problem that comes up in my life, because i realize that I am
equal to everything that exists here and all I can do is direct myself from a
common sense starting point of breathe in all situations and all moments in my
life because its best for all.
And I commit myself to not allowing myself to
believe that anything outside of myself can make me “feel better” as I realize
that any and all “feel better” solutions to a problem I’m reacting to will
inevitably not get to the root of the problem, because a “feel good” “solution”
only in fact offers a temporary
distraction. I commit myself to direct myself within and breathe when problems
come up in my life.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments
that utilising a substance to create an internal experience for myself in the
belief that this experience will assist me to deal with a problem that has
arose physically in my life is self-deception as an actual statement of
insanity, because mathematically it is only my hands, my actions, it is only me
here physically that can move and correct anything in my life to what is of
benefit to all. I realize the actuality of common sense fact that any and all
physical problems requires a physical solution, a mental solution is nothing to
do with a real practical solution, it is just distracting entertainment which
makes the real problem longer and more difficult to deal with.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to realize in all moments that when I am saying I accept and allow myself as a
thought that something else outside of me, can assist me to create an internal
experience for myself that is satisfying and will help me to deal with
something in my life. That I am in fact saying the same thing as someone that
is walking on the “spiritual path” of light and love ascension delusions
claiming that “positive” thought can change this reality, when time and time
again this can be proven as false, because all thought is intangible and has no
direct ability to do anything on its own, it is only through our acceptance and
allowance to participate with thought and manifest those thoughts into actions
that thought plays out – so thinking about “positivity” trying to uplift “out
there” with a nice “in here” energy building experience will never work. I have
realized in my process that change that’s best for all as a real physical
heaven is walked within, without and with all physically, so a within
experience based in energy is just not possible to make any changes that are
best for all.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments of
myself, that using something outside of myself to attain an experience to
attempt to forget about something which is happening physically in my life is
separation of myself, is an act of self-irresponsibility and self-sabotage while also revealing fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear taking responsibility for myself through breathing effectively correcting
problems that arise as they arise in all areas of my life, instead of procrastinating
and disempowering myself in relation to a problem I see as bigger then myself
through participating within smoking weed to create a mental experience to hide
from this problem. I stop hiding now.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire
to escape the reality of what is here through smoking weed to create an
internal experience for myself where I do not consider what is best for all but
only the fulfilment of what I’m desiring to experience as a movement of
selfishness as the mind which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to see, realize and understand that when I am smoking weed or doing anything
from a conditional starting point such as this, that I am in fact not actually
breathing because i am completely possessed by the mind seeking something
outside of myself as ego.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use
problems I see as bigger than me in my life as a trigger justification for
desiring to smoke weed to escape facing what I’m experiencing, to hide from
correcting the problem as best I can.
I realize that there is no valid justification for smoking
weed or doing any drug or any activity from a starting point of mind possession.
I realize that believing I can hide, and wanting to hide from a “big problem” are
both not real, and automatically makes the problem worse through not taking responsibility
for myself and for the problem immediately
as soon as it comes up, directing myself as breathe to equate and implement as
myself common sense based decision making breathe by breathe.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to face and walk out all dimensions of my desires through accepting and
allowing myself to be controlled by thoughts to smoke weed for entertainment.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that when a
thought comes up to desire to smoke weed, that the very fact that I’m experiencing
this thought then accepting and allowing it, is showing me that I am being
completely directed by my desire, as robot of the mind, being directed by consciousness
to attain an internal experience in complete separation from the physical.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to realize and see in every breathe that the moment I allow myself to be
directed by my desires as indulging in my pre-programmed self-interest, that I
am in fact making a decision to disempower myself, supressing my expression as
life and feeding into the mind, and I realize that the more I feed into the
mind, then the more limited and defined as the mind I am, where I cannot make
self-directive actions of what is best for all through walking as breathe
because i am not existing within what is here, I am existing in total
individuality from what’s here as a desire to smoke weed for an experience to
hide from a problem.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in the moment that
I experience the desire to smoke weed avoid something else, that I must not do
it, because it Is mind possessed drug use, and I realize that as with anything
I participate in, that if I smoke weed that it is best for all to do so from a
starting point of breathe here as a point of physical interaction which can be
done as an occasional exercise for self-analysis, it is never best for all to
smoke weed or do any drug or activity from a starting point of mind possession,
as only abuse can come out of it.
I commit myself to living the realization that I do not
actually need anything outside of myself to “deal with” anything in my life
which is affecting me in some way. I realize that “dealing with” anything in my
life from a starting point of energy, playing polarity games with myself will
be useless. Instead I commit myself to investigate and correct why any problem
in my life is affecting me, how, when, where, who, what. Then through detailed
self-honest writings, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of
breathing I take responsibility to move myself as stability here, where I
can best deal with any problem in my
life in a way that is best for all without any unnecessary mind fucks.
I realize that I exist as the stagnation and suppression of
myself as life within allowing myself to be controlled by the pre-programmed desire
to smoke weed to create an experience to help forget about a “big problem”. I do not allow myself to do this to myself any
more.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to define and label
myself as “not able to deal with” a particular problem in my life that I have
seen as bigger then me, as I realize that this is a deceptive statement of
bullshit self-belief and self-sabotage, so I stop.
I commit myself to not allowing a belief that smoking weed
will in anyway assist with dealing with any reactions of annoyance and
depression I have towards any problem in my life, the only way to assist myself
with any problem in this world is to stand equal to it and take responsibility for
it.
I realize that within stating something is bigger than me I
am disempowering myself, so I commit myself to breathing and not allowing
myself to feed into this belief that something is bigger than me in this world
within the realisation that I am this world in its entirety, everything that I
accept and allow inside me is what I accept and allow in this world.
i commit myself to not allowing myself to create a
“negative” polarity connected to this “big problems” that has come up in my life, and within this I
commit myself to not allowing myself to create a “positive” polarity to the
idea of getting stoned for a minute to forget about my problems.
I commit myself to not participate in any activity unless I
walk as an unconditional starting point as a movement of physical self-expression
and interaction here. I do not accept myself to be controlled by my desires for
an internal experience to distract me from a “big problem”.
I realize I have feared taking responsibility for myself in
all moments of my life as this want to get stoned to distract myself from problems
shows, so I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for myself entirely regardless
of what has happened in my life. I commit myself to not using any problem I see
as bigger than me as a justification to take a substance, because I realize
that there is no problem bigger than me, I am equal to all that is here as the
physical in fact, and taking any substance from this starting point is total
mind possession wherein only self-abuse can exist which I’m not willing to
accept.
I realize that the more that I move within and as breathe
when problems come up in my life, then the more trustworthy I develop myself as
in each moment and each moment to come, to best deal with a “big problem” that
comes up as best I can do, facing up to every reality of the problem, and with
my hands here working to direct the problem to what’s best for all rather then
turning a blind eye.
I commit myself to re-design myself to take responsibility
for all dimensions of my mind, living according to what is beneficial for all life
When and as I see myself having thoughts of desiring to
smoke weed to escape from what is here as a “big problem” financially, I stop
and I breathe. I do not allow myself to participate with any thoughts in my
head, because I realize the consequence here, the consequence is the deception of
myself through distracting myself in an experience in total separation from
actual real tangible solutions to the problem that’s best for all. I repeatedly
breathe wand walk every time I desire to smoke weed to escape from anything in
my life, I continue until here no further.

Thanks for sharing, cool deconstruction here Marley - and vital point to take on and walk through!
ReplyDelete