Saturday, 8 September 2012

Day 41: “The sky’s the limit kids!” Wishing every breath away Part 1


Wishes ay, fascinating how when we are growing up we are taught that wishing is something which is a good thing to do, that the “sky is the limit”, you know like wishing stuff when you blow out your birthday candles, which is then the starting point for becoming an “ambitious” person, someone that’s constantly wishing for more. But when we look closer at how the function of wishing happens, it becomes clear that it is actually insane. This character is fucked up because we operate on a level of self-interest of never actually being here physically but only ever swimming from moment to moment within and as the bubble of our wishes/ambitions/dreams.

I have realized that within this there is no self-direction of any points here that can be done, but rather I become directed by my wishes as a remote controlled machine, where I disregard what’s best for all as this consciousness machine programmed for “dream attainment” only, and where I am constantly in a state of believing that just for the fact that I am wishing something then eventually it will come true.

And it is within this character and many, many others where we completely separate ourselves from physical reality, where we cannot see anything other than our own self-interest. Within and as this character we do not even realize that abuse must end, that the way we humans are living is not real and unsustainable. We cannot see this fact of a deteriorating state of mankind around us because we are too busy existing as the deterioration, fuelling our own destruction in each moment. Within this character we do not even really see a homeless person on the street and consider how to formulate systems to stop such an undignified standard of living from existing.

 All we do is look at the homeless person and react as an experience of fear, we do not care about correcting the person’s situation, as long as we are safe we do not care, we only care about avoiding what we see in front of us as this infinitely repetitive self-deceptive cycle of “chasing our dreams”. I have experienced this fear many times, a fear that if I do not fulfil my dreams then I could end up like that homeless person. 

I know that if me or anyone else in this reality claims to have not had extensive wishes at some point or experienced fear of not getting a specific dream then that is dishonesty. Because in self-honesty I notice that there is many wishes that i have come up through the course of the day, as thoughts and all of them I realize I am the starting point of, and thus I am responsible for the effective management thereof.

While we humans are growing up our parents will tell us that we can do anything we want, that as long as we believe in it then it can come true, but within this there is no common sense, parents lie directly to their children, because in actual fact any dream in this world can only become physically manifest if one has money, which we can all test for ourselves  -  if I do not have money then every dream I attempt to manifest will simply end up with my face in the dirt on the streets.

So from my perspective as a parent, I have and still do see consequences within myself growing up of existing as a “wishful thinking” character, so I would never even consider to fuel my son’s imaginations as any wishful thinking he has, because it is of the upmost importance for kids to realize as early as possible the limitations of wishes, and hopes in the mind, the messy consequences which can come from their acceptance and allowance. Wishes are not effective in anyway, because wishing implies that magic is real, there is no self-movement within wishing, there is constant stagnation as waiting for some miracle to manifest what I’ve been charging in my head for years as wishing. I mean if I wish for a banana now, then it is very few physical movements and a small exchange of money then I will have a banana. However if I dream for a Ferrari right now then it is in no way practical for me to achieve now, and as long as I don’t charge this Ferrari dream with tons of value and energy then I will not have any major detrimental mental effects when I realize it is not practical. 

And regardless of whether I dream for a banana or a Ferrari, the point is that without any physical movement there will be no banana or Ferrari that will manifest, so it is very fucked up that we accept and allow this concept and teach it to kids. Clearly the dream itself in my mind is not real, it is not important, only the physical is real, so only the physical steps of walking a point is relevant. For instance if I sit here dreaming about an equal money system being here, then I am wasting my time in dreamland not taking responsibility to walk, but instead waiting for something outside of myself to do it for me, when I should eb directing myself as an equal money system in my daily living in all moments because it is only by walking a point as myself as an example can anything be manifested in the world.

And if I slowdown and use the equality equation on each dream I have, I can see that dreams are based in self-interest purely. So if I have a dream which is not practical to achieve and does not take into account what is best for all then it is completely useless. It is of the upmost importance that children and all humans learn how this reality really functions, which is not according to wishes in our mind, but is according to physical actions as labour, anything we want to see, manifested in our world and reality must be done with our hands.  

There is no way of avoiding this, and all parents do by telling their children that “the sky is the limit” in relation to dreaming/wishing, is setting up the child for a heavy emotional fall, when the child one day becomes a young adult and starts having more and more emotional problems because of realizing that the dreams they had as a child are in no way practical to manifest now.

This person could now having extensive emotional problems- anger, depression etc, may blame the parents for expecting so much from them, with no self-will to direct anything, but instead just victimizing self, wasting away in a pool of self-judgement/loathing, which leads to other consequential problems such as addictions and in some instances suicide, and this is the reality for many young adults today especially many that come out of colleges/universities every year and do not receive the specific job they wished for, so the consequences for existing as this “wishful thinking” character I can see is potentially devastating.

But this character is not specific through our young years, because as with any point of brainwashing this character is on automated pilot within and as us, we are the pilots, but we believe others are the pilot which is where we always fuck ourselves. So something automated never stops, unless we take self-responsibility and I’ve noticed recently that I have had some self-judgements/regrets come up in certain situations in relation to dreams and wishes I had as a kid.

So I am facing this point now, I am not willing to accept and allow this to exist within and as me in my world and my reality any further.

Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment