Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Day 14: I can’t be bothered – “we can’t change what’s here, so forget it just let everyone die.”


This is one of the most common excuses for why people dont want to support equal money and live in equality and oneness. Its something I have heard people say to me many times in my life, which I have believed and accepted as real myself at many points in my process.

It’s a very easy point to fall into, because when we look at the world, it is clear that we have a massive fuck up on our hands, within this realization it is very easy to see the problem as more then self, and from this to then fear putting in the work necessary to change this world for the better. Believing that abuse is "set in stone" without realising that we are the ones that create this concept of abuse being set stone in our minds, and through self-corrective application in self-honesty we can let go of this deceptive concept.

The task we are focused on at desteni is the most difficult but completely neccessary task there has ever been:  take self-responsibility to create heaven on earth with myself as the starting point.

When we see all the abuse existing here, thoughts come up immediately which are self-discouraging and disempowering, where we believe that it is impossible for humans to change what’s here, where we see the task of correcting what’s here as “too big” as if we are separate from the abuse here, believing instead that the government, god, or aliens should sort it all out, because we fear taking self-responsibility.

Then once we believe that we can’t change ourselves as this world, then what we do instead is just entertain our minds, where the focus is to “live life to the max like every day is your last day!” where all we do is focus on fulfilling our own self-interest existing as nothing more than energetic vampires.

It’s the most lazy, spiteful, bullshit excuse to not stand up for life. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy to say that change is not possible, for example – an alcoholic that thinks it’s impossible to stop drinking, will consequentially never be able to stop drinking. Same goes for everything in our lives and in this world, if our starting point is to disempower ourselves, then change that’s best for all will never be possible. Every Destonian learns for our self that change really is possible. 

And then to say that because of a belief that we can’t change anything about ourselves or the world, then it’s ok to just let everyone die is such a self-defeatist concept, which is not actually real and is completely uncaring to life. It’s like saying change is not possible before even trying, and believing that it’s not worth to even try because apparently change is not possible. This is the most common excuse for why people do not stand up for life and support an equal money system. “it sounds good, but you can’t change what’s here, so it’s not worth even trying or even supporting equal money”. Time to end this shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that change within myself and in the world as a whole is not possible, when in actual fact, continuous application of desteni tools is self-revealed proof to anybody that change that’s best for all really is possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed believe that it’s not worth trying to correct the abuse in this world as myself, because apparently its “impossible” and thus its ok to just turn a blind eye and let the whole race slowly die until we are extinct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the problems in this world as something more than myself, when in fact this is a dishonest starting point, because all the abuse in this world is equal to me, and thus from this starting point I am able to change it.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that it all abuse that exists in this world originates within me, and is thus my responsibility to remove the abuse, as I am a physical being like everyone else, and thus I am a part of the whole here in matter, and thus all that happens in matter is my responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as complete laziness and procrastination within saying to myself in my backchat that “I can’t be bothered to change this world” which implies that I can change this world if I will myself, but I’m just trapped in the past moment as taking no action here, which leads to missing the pivotal point where change was required, and when this point is missed then only self-destruction can follow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking action to stop abuse in this world, because of allowing myself to becoming overwhelmed with fear with what is happening here on earth .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the amount of work that necessary to put in to change this world to what’s best for all, where I exist in belief as a concept that not only is the abuse on earth “bigger than me”, but that the solution is also “bigger than me”, which is nothing but complete self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and believe that creating heaven on earth with myself as the starting point is impossible, and that the only way to get to heaven is in the afterlife, when that is nothing but an excuse, of which there is no tangible evidence and so is not real because it only exists in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that the only way heaven can become a tangible real physical experience for everyone on earth is by, taking self-responsibility to create heaven inside myself, with my hands in my application, and in the world as a whole.    

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being “too small” to make a difference to the abuse happening here on earth, as if I am separate from everything here, without realising that this definition is disempowering and is not real, because in fact I am equal to everything that exists here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is someone else’s responsibility to change the abuse here on earth, that it’s up to the government, god or aliens to correct, without realising that the fuck up here is created by humans and thus humans are equally the solution, and is the only way to change what’s here for real. Unconditional change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only focus on my own self-interest attaining energy for my ego as the mind above anything else, because of fearing taking self-responsibility to change, and believing that the change is not possible.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that by  believing change is not possible without even trying, is only showing that I am existing in the mind as ego, because I’m saying I know something before I have even tested it here which means it cant be real.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that it is the worst excuse possible to not stand up for what’s best for all as life by saying that the abuse has gotten too far to try and correct without even trying.  

I forgive myself that I have not realised that the consequence of inaction will in self-honesty undoubtedly be the end of humanity.

I commit myself to not allowing this concept that abuse cannot be changed on earth. I do not allow myself to feed this personality, because it is not real as I have seen for myself.

I commit myself to not procrastinating and turning a blind eye to the suffering existing in this world as myself through entertaining my mind in self-interest.

I commit myself to the realisation that I am a part of this one physical existence, and as a part of this physical existence I am responsible for everything that is here.

I commit myself to not disempower and deceive myself through believing I know something before I have even tested it out in real time here.

I commit myself to not fear facing and correcting the shit that’s been created here, because these fears only exist in my mind, they are not tangible - change that’s best for all, walking in equality and oneness is the most important thing anybody can possibly do.





No comments:

Post a Comment