So Cypher had an outburst at another dog today while my mum
was walking him and Lola today, then the situation got out of hand a bit.
Afterwards I spoke with my mother about it when I got home from work, she
thought she was in control and very quickly realised that she wasn’t. And the
event reminded me of how many times in my life where I thought I was in control
of a situation in my mind, but in fact I was unable to see that the level of
control I have in my mind is not actually the physical control of a situation I
have here.
Within the pre-programmed mind I have existed as for my
entire life, I believe I am more than what I really am as life. As pre-programming
I assume to have power and control as an idea of myself as self-glorifying god,
where i believe I make no mistakes, and always pick the decision that best serves
me in self-interest, where i view others as puppets, and me as the puppet master. Within and as this assumption that I have power and
control in a situation is where I believe I can do more in one breathe then
what is actually possible, its where I do not equate the actual fact in the
situation that no matter what I tell another to do, no matter how much control I
claim - I cannot control another’s experience and thus reactions to situations,
my responsibility is only to how I experience myself in any situation, and as a
pre-programmed human I have to understand that I will make many errors, because
this world is a complete error.
In my experience, whenever I plan something then a picture
in my mind of how I would like the situation to be resolved comes up. But in
actual fact it is self-deception and ego to believe that I know how something
will result, that I am apparently always able to control outcomes for others,
because in fact I’m never in control of what another person is experiencing, I cannot
control anything outside of myself.
And to believe i am more in control of a sitaution becuase animals are involved is just not real, because animals have there own individual minds like humans, and thus will sometimes do things which are unpredictable despite the fact i have trained them well.
All I can do is make sure that in any situation where I have
to look after another, that I do not expect that my direction of a situation
will be absolute, that I can perfectly control another. Any expectations are
not required, because they are not real, they only exist in my mind, I have to
understand that I am able to make mistakes, and that all I can do in any
situation is conduct myself effectively, to make sure that I do what is best
for all in the situation inside myself and in my participation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
experience myself as an idea that I’m in complete control of situations where
others are involved, when in actual fact it is not real to believe that I have
complete control of a situation, it only exists in my mind - I cannot control
the outcomes of situations, I can only direct myself to conduct myself
effectively and create an outcome to the situation which is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that i can control another’s reactions in a situation when that is just
ego and an idea of myself which is an illusion, because it is completely impossible
to control how another person experiences themselves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I can control a situation where my animals are involved, purely
because of the fact that they are animals, and I am a human so apparently “I’m
in control” when really that is self-deception to believe this.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that within believing
I have power and control in a situation, I am simply setting myself up for an emotional
reaction as a judgement of myself once I realise that I did not have power and
control over another in a situation.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that my ability to
look after another being, has nothing to do with a belief in my mind that I have
power and control, it is only made possible through money.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as god, and that i am able to control others as puppets as the puppet master. When in fact from this starting point i am only controlling myself within self-deception not seeing others as life, seeing them as toys, believing i can control others when i really cant.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as god, and that i am able to control others as puppets as the puppet master. When in fact from this starting point i am only controlling myself within self-deception not seeing others as life, seeing them as toys, believing i can control others when i really cant.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
experience myself as surprised with how an abusive situation developed, which
shows me I had an expectation of the situation which is not necessary because
it is not actually tangibly manifest, everyday this reality shows that
expectations are never real, and only set ourselves up for a hard fall where
change is not possible, as light working/ascension movement shows.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
into believing that I can do more in one breath then is actually possible
through believing I am more than I am as the ego, when in fact I am always
equal to what I allow, nothing more nothing less.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge myself as “bad” and stupid when a situation does not go the way I planned/wanted
it to, which is only being unnecessarily hard on myself for something I designed
through my acceptance and allowance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate
myself from the physical actuality of a situation through expecting a certain result
outcome in my mind to work in my favour in self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try
and design outcomes of situations to benefit me first ahead of what benefits
all, which is unacceptable as it only shows that I am only existing as a
pre-programmed system zombie, where I attempt to separate my reality from this
world as a whole, which is what humans do with concepts like love for instance.
I commit myself to making sure that I do not allow myself to
believe I am in complete control of others or any situation. I commit myself to
the understanding that I cannot control how others experience themselves; I can
only direct my own experience of myself.
I commit myself to the realization that within expecting a person
to react in a certain way, or expecting a situation to result in a certain way I
am only feeding into something which is not real, because expectations only
exist within and as my pre-programmed mind, it is always best to have no
expectations.
I commit myself to doing what is best for all in situations
where I have to look after others, rather than only focusing on outcomes which
benefit me first. I commit myself to not allowing myself to judge myself as
less then when things do not work out so well in situations. I am not willing to believe that I am
perfection without walking perfection, I do not allow myself to continue an existence
of ignorance as the programming I have existed as, I will accept no less than what
is best for all in self-honesty for myself .

No comments:
Post a Comment