What is something you have to get used too when walking a process of re-birthing oneself from the physical? Being brave enough to disagree when someone brings fear, ego and abuse into your world.
Its a fascinating part of the system we were all brainwashed growing up in, this idea that you have to be liked by people and that if you are not then you are somehow a failure in life. This idea that its "bad" to question and change things, but "good" to go with the flow and never change.
Yet the more you challenge yourself in your process, the braver you are in facing yourself and disagreeing to the pre-programmed bullshit in your head, then the more you will be able to see when others are fucking themselves mentally and be brave enough to disagree with them. Challenging all areas of reality that does not make sense, becomes second nature - which from my perspective is why the greatest sales people in the world should be Destonians because to be effective at selling you have to be able to challenge yourself and others routinely.
Its fascinating but also very fucked up how in life there is this idea in society that a "real friend" will never question you and will always "love you just the way you are" when in reality everything is in reverse, so actually a fake friend will only support your ego and will want you to stay limited thus will never question your decisions.
This is the root of all evil, it is how so many families and friendships allow abuse to creep into the relationship, by not challenging the abuse because its seen as loving to not challenge them. Very fucked up understanding of Love.
I saw this just recently, whereby I had a TT appointment booked with a friend - when I went to confirm her appointment the day before, she explained that she needs to cancel the appointment because she is saving for a boob job and doesn't want to waste my time. Now from her perspective if I was a good friend I would just accept that, but being such a "bad friend" I challenged her lol.
I said - "Why do you think spending thousands on a boob job right now is more important then building the best possible education at home in a world suffering from a lack of education? And with so many suffering in the world, how can you be ok with spending loads of money to selfishly mutilate your body just to satisfy your own ego?
Needless to say she started getting offended by what I was saying, venting that I would be supportive of her decision if i was a "real friend" which again is the opposite of reality - I cannot be manipulated with logic or emotions to not see abuse, so if any of my friends told me they wanted to pay to cut up their own body to try and alleviate mental issues, I can never support that and time and time again I would tell my friend its not acceptable.
Its not about trying to cause a reaction in someone, it is purely looking at the point of creating stability through calling out abuse and not feeling bad about it. Its something that has really developed in me through the years, yet at the same time I have also had to check myself and make sure that I am not trying to cause a reaction, not purposely trying to be harsh, just that I am simply calling out abuse clearly here to the benefit of all.
I will likely never re-book this woman for an appointment and I do not care, why? Because I know that I have simply done my best to show her the value of what I do and she is not ready. I have planted a seed and if she ever realises whats going on in her head and in this world she can let me know.
I always know that due to people believing ego is real, people believe in going their "own way" that they already know everything, living out repeated memories over and over - thus you lose nothing in challenging them because they will likely just carry on as they are whether you do or don't challenge them anyway, like a broken record.
So its important to know that no matter how someone responds to you calling out their abuse, if you have stated something to them that you know in self-honesty was practical common sense and that will support them in living whats best for all, don't apologise if they react.
If they react, that is their own issue to deal with, you have nothing to apologise for when you try and plant a seed that you know will support someone if they live - stand by your words. If you are living whats best for all, people will attack you because they are living as ego, do not give up for those of us walking this process, we are the ones here to challenge ego, to show that we can live in a way that's best for all life.
If you have issues calling out abuse, then the following statements may assist you the way they have and continue to do so for me -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a polarity friction that was brainwashed into me as a child, that its "good" to be liked and "bad" to be disliked and I will do anything to be liked, without realising that pleasing others, appealing to peoples idea of themselves is how a world of abuse is ignored and allowed to proliferate which is unacceptable. This fucked up idea of love is over.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be liked by others as a primary focus when I interact with anyone - implying that I am stronger when I am liked and weaker when I am disliked, when the opposite is actually true because if everyone in my life likes me, then it implies I am not pushing myself or any of my friends to live in a way that is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you challenge people with no apologies, while you will lose many fake friends, you will strengthen the friendships you have with real friends/business partners etc, because people will respect you more for not always agreeing with them with a fake face.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to the celebrity system we have allowed to be here, we all willingly accept that having everyone like us, having the most followers is the most important things in life - when in actuality the amount of people who like us, actually can indicate how ineffective we are at challenging whats here - why do you think a group like Desteni still has so few followers in the world? Because they are such an effective group at challenging whats here, thus the majority still cannot hear because the majority is busy trying to please everyone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear disagreeing with people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that one real friend who challenges you and who you challenge to live whats best for all, is worth more then a million fake friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I cannot disagree with my own participation with the mind, then I can never effectively disagree with anyone else's.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that saying "I love you as you are" while sounding nice, is actually how so much abuse is allowed everyday in this world - the root of all evil is not money, it is ignorance to abuse in all humans.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose all my friends if I challenge their abusive patterns, when in reality I will clear out all the shit friends and strengthen the real friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad whenever I disagree with someone, like I need to follow up my disagreement with an apology - however when I am honest with myself, I know this feeling is purely my ego trying to manipulate me into keeping myself and everyone around me limited through politeness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that politeness is more important then disagreeing with others - when in reality this is an illusion, because in a world where so many innocent die everyday in silence, we should all be challenging each other, so we can cut through the bullshit and create effective solutions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason I have felt bad about this before, is because of not liking it when someone disagrees with me, wanting them to massage my ego and then justifying defending my feelings - yet through walking my process for so many years I have stability in this point and very much enjoy it now when someone disagrees with me as I'm always open to learning, to being shown a better way to do things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that self-change is so difficult without seeds of support being planted - therefore no matter how my mind tries to fuck with me, I lose nothing in trying to plant a seed in someone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if a friend in my life never disagrees with me in anyway, then it could imply they are confused about what a real friend is and are not challenging themselves or others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the most successful people at making money in this world are great at disagreeing with others, because they are the best sales people and in sales effective objection handling is what separates an average sales person from the best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the whole idea that its bad to challenge things and better to accept things as they are - this idea is designed to keep people poor, keep people in safe jobs, too afraid to be a leader to rock the boat in anyway - it is this concept that is the reason why so many starve every day in silence, too scared to speak up for life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what is best for all life, supersedes any desires or ideas we have, thus any friendships which are not based in or building towards whats best for all life, are not going to be a loss for you - so challenge the relationship now.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience bad feelings whenever I disagree with someone, because I know that my starting point for disagreeing is to support the person to support themselves to live whats best for all life - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts I stop and do not allow participation. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to living the realisation that it is through challenging myself and challenging all of humanity that the creation of a world that's best for all life is manifested - thus that is never something that should be apologised for.
I commit myself to showing that if someone in your life never challenges you then it could imply a false friendship that requires review.
Its a fascinating part of the system we were all brainwashed growing up in, this idea that you have to be liked by people and that if you are not then you are somehow a failure in life. This idea that its "bad" to question and change things, but "good" to go with the flow and never change.
Yet the more you challenge yourself in your process, the braver you are in facing yourself and disagreeing to the pre-programmed bullshit in your head, then the more you will be able to see when others are fucking themselves mentally and be brave enough to disagree with them. Challenging all areas of reality that does not make sense, becomes second nature - which from my perspective is why the greatest sales people in the world should be Destonians because to be effective at selling you have to be able to challenge yourself and others routinely.
Its fascinating but also very fucked up how in life there is this idea in society that a "real friend" will never question you and will always "love you just the way you are" when in reality everything is in reverse, so actually a fake friend will only support your ego and will want you to stay limited thus will never question your decisions.
This is the root of all evil, it is how so many families and friendships allow abuse to creep into the relationship, by not challenging the abuse because its seen as loving to not challenge them. Very fucked up understanding of Love.
I saw this just recently, whereby I had a TT appointment booked with a friend - when I went to confirm her appointment the day before, she explained that she needs to cancel the appointment because she is saving for a boob job and doesn't want to waste my time. Now from her perspective if I was a good friend I would just accept that, but being such a "bad friend" I challenged her lol.
I said - "Why do you think spending thousands on a boob job right now is more important then building the best possible education at home in a world suffering from a lack of education? And with so many suffering in the world, how can you be ok with spending loads of money to selfishly mutilate your body just to satisfy your own ego?
Needless to say she started getting offended by what I was saying, venting that I would be supportive of her decision if i was a "real friend" which again is the opposite of reality - I cannot be manipulated with logic or emotions to not see abuse, so if any of my friends told me they wanted to pay to cut up their own body to try and alleviate mental issues, I can never support that and time and time again I would tell my friend its not acceptable.Its not about trying to cause a reaction in someone, it is purely looking at the point of creating stability through calling out abuse and not feeling bad about it. Its something that has really developed in me through the years, yet at the same time I have also had to check myself and make sure that I am not trying to cause a reaction, not purposely trying to be harsh, just that I am simply calling out abuse clearly here to the benefit of all.
I will likely never re-book this woman for an appointment and I do not care, why? Because I know that I have simply done my best to show her the value of what I do and she is not ready. I have planted a seed and if she ever realises whats going on in her head and in this world she can let me know.
I always know that due to people believing ego is real, people believe in going their "own way" that they already know everything, living out repeated memories over and over - thus you lose nothing in challenging them because they will likely just carry on as they are whether you do or don't challenge them anyway, like a broken record.
So its important to know that no matter how someone responds to you calling out their abuse, if you have stated something to them that you know in self-honesty was practical common sense and that will support them in living whats best for all, don't apologise if they react.
If they react, that is their own issue to deal with, you have nothing to apologise for when you try and plant a seed that you know will support someone if they live - stand by your words. If you are living whats best for all, people will attack you because they are living as ego, do not give up for those of us walking this process, we are the ones here to challenge ego, to show that we can live in a way that's best for all life.
If you have issues calling out abuse, then the following statements may assist you the way they have and continue to do so for me -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a polarity friction that was brainwashed into me as a child, that its "good" to be liked and "bad" to be disliked and I will do anything to be liked, without realising that pleasing others, appealing to peoples idea of themselves is how a world of abuse is ignored and allowed to proliferate which is unacceptable. This fucked up idea of love is over.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be liked by others as a primary focus when I interact with anyone - implying that I am stronger when I am liked and weaker when I am disliked, when the opposite is actually true because if everyone in my life likes me, then it implies I am not pushing myself or any of my friends to live in a way that is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you challenge people with no apologies, while you will lose many fake friends, you will strengthen the friendships you have with real friends/business partners etc, because people will respect you more for not always agreeing with them with a fake face.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to the celebrity system we have allowed to be here, we all willingly accept that having everyone like us, having the most followers is the most important things in life - when in actuality the amount of people who like us, actually can indicate how ineffective we are at challenging whats here - why do you think a group like Desteni still has so few followers in the world? Because they are such an effective group at challenging whats here, thus the majority still cannot hear because the majority is busy trying to please everyone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear disagreeing with people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that one real friend who challenges you and who you challenge to live whats best for all, is worth more then a million fake friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I cannot disagree with my own participation with the mind, then I can never effectively disagree with anyone else's.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that saying "I love you as you are" while sounding nice, is actually how so much abuse is allowed everyday in this world - the root of all evil is not money, it is ignorance to abuse in all humans.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose all my friends if I challenge their abusive patterns, when in reality I will clear out all the shit friends and strengthen the real friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad whenever I disagree with someone, like I need to follow up my disagreement with an apology - however when I am honest with myself, I know this feeling is purely my ego trying to manipulate me into keeping myself and everyone around me limited through politeness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that politeness is more important then disagreeing with others - when in reality this is an illusion, because in a world where so many innocent die everyday in silence, we should all be challenging each other, so we can cut through the bullshit and create effective solutions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason I have felt bad about this before, is because of not liking it when someone disagrees with me, wanting them to massage my ego and then justifying defending my feelings - yet through walking my process for so many years I have stability in this point and very much enjoy it now when someone disagrees with me as I'm always open to learning, to being shown a better way to do things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that self-change is so difficult without seeds of support being planted - therefore no matter how my mind tries to fuck with me, I lose nothing in trying to plant a seed in someone.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if a friend in my life never disagrees with me in anyway, then it could imply they are confused about what a real friend is and are not challenging themselves or others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the most successful people at making money in this world are great at disagreeing with others, because they are the best sales people and in sales effective objection handling is what separates an average sales person from the best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the whole idea that its bad to challenge things and better to accept things as they are - this idea is designed to keep people poor, keep people in safe jobs, too afraid to be a leader to rock the boat in anyway - it is this concept that is the reason why so many starve every day in silence, too scared to speak up for life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what is best for all life, supersedes any desires or ideas we have, thus any friendships which are not based in or building towards whats best for all life, are not going to be a loss for you - so challenge the relationship now.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience bad feelings whenever I disagree with someone, because I know that my starting point for disagreeing is to support the person to support themselves to live whats best for all life - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts I stop and do not allow participation. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to living the realisation that it is through challenging myself and challenging all of humanity that the creation of a world that's best for all life is manifested - thus that is never something that should be apologised for.
I commit myself to showing that if someone in your life never challenges you then it could imply a false friendship that requires review.

No comments:
Post a Comment