So there is no doubt that the death of George Floyd and the protests from the BLM movement has caused a big stir globally. Has this all been set up to foment racial tensions? When one looks at funding from George Soros and others into certain BLM groups, it does point to some sort of staging to create chaos.
I watched a video recently which showed a large group of BLM protesters dressed in full special forces gear and carrying heavy artillery screaming abuse at any white people that came across their path as they marched to another statue to pull down. I reacted with a sigh, shaking my head and worrying about what this group would do with all that weaponry when they get to their destination.
You see peoples faces as the large group marches past and it is a look of understandable terror, seeing hundreds of soldiers with machine guns is enough to cause fear in anyone irrespective of race. Then when you see the faces of many of the BLM protesters in this militant group they were smiling at the enjoyment of the fear others are having towards them.
What I am seeing within all this is a very dangerous pretense, to give a few examples I was down the beach the other day and a I noticed a group of about 15 young black guys having a BBQ playing loud gangster rap, drinking and smoking weed.
A few of them said hello to me as I walked past, but what I also noticed was the clearly concerned look on some older white people around their area and the smiles of the black guys enjoying making the white people around them uncomfortable.
Its this idea that as a black person I now have "a pass" to be more aggressive to white people, to make white people feel uncomfortable about their race, to make them feel ashamed, the same way I have felt as an oppressed black man etc. Its always been a glorified point in black culture, if you look at for example the point of The Black Panthers militant political group. Now its almost like the system is giving black people "the right" to be militant if they want, which will not manifest anything that benefits all life, we need to get back to the great work of the likes of Martin Luther King, where violence was never a part of the process, but rather equalizing politics.
Then while the mainstream is trying to brainwash all black people to become these victimized militants that must battle the white establishment violently, it is also brainwashing white people to automatically get uncomfortable around groups of black people, expecting that all black people will automatically hate them and maybe attack them.
When I am not wearing a suit I generally enjoy wearing black clothes sometimes in perhaps what could be described as sometimes a militant style. I have certainly noticed since the rise of BLM a few moments where people have looked at me with a look of real terror on their face, especially older people.
I generally like to start chatting when I see fear in peoples faces towards me or my clothes, as you immediately see peoples worried looks melt to a welcoming smile when they realise you pose them no threat, when they realise you are not a BLM Militant with racist views towards white people.
You can go right back in history to Charles Manson or further back to Albert Pike who are two historical characters who have long spoken of a race war. Yet I am not willing to accept this, that manipulated or not I am not accepting a world of increased racial tensions.
We must end this black militant fears infecting our world,we have to work together and take self-responsibility to end all prejudice in our world, these statements may assist you as they have for me if you have black militant fears -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people around the world are being brainwashed by media and forming into militant groups to "fight the system" in violent revolution and what the consequences of this will be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how I am persecuted by anyone in life, its is my responsibility to make sure I remain stable and stand/walk as the example of what I want to see in the world - a world where all beings are respected equally as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if we continue down this path that a full scale race war will erupt plunging our world into further chaos.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I react in fear when I see these groups of black militants, is because I myself growing up have had the exact feelings of these militant protestors, that we should "just break everything racist" to make a better system without realising that the racism starts within and as who we are.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that violence from injustice is completely opposed to what the greatest black leaders in human history stood for such as Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that racism towards others only indicates an unresolved issue someone has within themselves around their own race that they are projecting onto others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own insecurities about my own race onto others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a system which places so much focus on ethnicity, on the differences between people, we will always have racism - the reality is we are the one race of life and so to end racism in our world we must take self-responsibility to live as one race as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to make other peoples fear of black people worse through wearing militant style clothing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe its cool to be a militant that fights for freedom, without realising that any form of fighting will never produce whats best for all, as every war in human history has shown.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that "fighting for freedom" is an illusion because there is only the creation of freedom which is really real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a victim of the system based on race, without realising that the system is me, what is here in the Macro is always reflecting me back to me what is here in the Micro as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify victimising myself based on race by blaming the system that I myself feed into everyday the same as anyone else of any race.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarrassed about having black genetics when I see black people purposely trying to scare white people, grouping together to be aggressive when really it is me that has held onto memories of being embarrassed about my own genetics in younger years.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories that do not assist me in living what is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up often being ashamed of my own race living in a predominantly white town.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people in a group must be plotting to attack white people in someway, based on what the media is showing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that making anybody ashamed of their own race is mental abuse which is unacceptable, there is literally never a justification for any racial group to be racist to another and resort to violence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming racism is a separate issue for certain humans to fix is not true, because we have all had moments in life where knowingly or not we have engaged in some form of racism.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is through allowing racism, victimizing ourselves and judging/blaming other races, which is where we continue the allowance of a world of unending racial chaos
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how bad the racism I am faced with, it never permits fighting fire with fire, what we resist persists and so I lead as the example as myself, remaining stable through the storm.
I watched a video recently which showed a large group of BLM protesters dressed in full special forces gear and carrying heavy artillery screaming abuse at any white people that came across their path as they marched to another statue to pull down. I reacted with a sigh, shaking my head and worrying about what this group would do with all that weaponry when they get to their destination.
You see peoples faces as the large group marches past and it is a look of understandable terror, seeing hundreds of soldiers with machine guns is enough to cause fear in anyone irrespective of race. Then when you see the faces of many of the BLM protesters in this militant group they were smiling at the enjoyment of the fear others are having towards them.
What I am seeing within all this is a very dangerous pretense, to give a few examples I was down the beach the other day and a I noticed a group of about 15 young black guys having a BBQ playing loud gangster rap, drinking and smoking weed.
A few of them said hello to me as I walked past, but what I also noticed was the clearly concerned look on some older white people around their area and the smiles of the black guys enjoying making the white people around them uncomfortable.
Its this idea that as a black person I now have "a pass" to be more aggressive to white people, to make white people feel uncomfortable about their race, to make them feel ashamed, the same way I have felt as an oppressed black man etc. Its always been a glorified point in black culture, if you look at for example the point of The Black Panthers militant political group. Now its almost like the system is giving black people "the right" to be militant if they want, which will not manifest anything that benefits all life, we need to get back to the great work of the likes of Martin Luther King, where violence was never a part of the process, but rather equalizing politics.
Then while the mainstream is trying to brainwash all black people to become these victimized militants that must battle the white establishment violently, it is also brainwashing white people to automatically get uncomfortable around groups of black people, expecting that all black people will automatically hate them and maybe attack them.
When I am not wearing a suit I generally enjoy wearing black clothes sometimes in perhaps what could be described as sometimes a militant style. I have certainly noticed since the rise of BLM a few moments where people have looked at me with a look of real terror on their face, especially older people.
I generally like to start chatting when I see fear in peoples faces towards me or my clothes, as you immediately see peoples worried looks melt to a welcoming smile when they realise you pose them no threat, when they realise you are not a BLM Militant with racist views towards white people.
You can go right back in history to Charles Manson or further back to Albert Pike who are two historical characters who have long spoken of a race war. Yet I am not willing to accept this, that manipulated or not I am not accepting a world of increased racial tensions.
We must end this black militant fears infecting our world,we have to work together and take self-responsibility to end all prejudice in our world, these statements may assist you as they have for me if you have black militant fears -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people around the world are being brainwashed by media and forming into militant groups to "fight the system" in violent revolution and what the consequences of this will be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how I am persecuted by anyone in life, its is my responsibility to make sure I remain stable and stand/walk as the example of what I want to see in the world - a world where all beings are respected equally as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if we continue down this path that a full scale race war will erupt plunging our world into further chaos.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I react in fear when I see these groups of black militants, is because I myself growing up have had the exact feelings of these militant protestors, that we should "just break everything racist" to make a better system without realising that the racism starts within and as who we are.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that violence from injustice is completely opposed to what the greatest black leaders in human history stood for such as Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that racism towards others only indicates an unresolved issue someone has within themselves around their own race that they are projecting onto others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own insecurities about my own race onto others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a system which places so much focus on ethnicity, on the differences between people, we will always have racism - the reality is we are the one race of life and so to end racism in our world we must take self-responsibility to live as one race as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to make other peoples fear of black people worse through wearing militant style clothing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe its cool to be a militant that fights for freedom, without realising that any form of fighting will never produce whats best for all, as every war in human history has shown.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that "fighting for freedom" is an illusion because there is only the creation of freedom which is really real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a victim of the system based on race, without realising that the system is me, what is here in the Macro is always reflecting me back to me what is here in the Micro as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify victimising myself based on race by blaming the system that I myself feed into everyday the same as anyone else of any race.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarrassed about having black genetics when I see black people purposely trying to scare white people, grouping together to be aggressive when really it is me that has held onto memories of being embarrassed about my own genetics in younger years.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories that do not assist me in living what is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up often being ashamed of my own race living in a predominantly white town.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people in a group must be plotting to attack white people in someway, based on what the media is showing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that making anybody ashamed of their own race is mental abuse which is unacceptable, there is literally never a justification for any racial group to be racist to another and resort to violence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming racism is a separate issue for certain humans to fix is not true, because we have all had moments in life where knowingly or not we have engaged in some form of racism.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is through allowing racism, victimizing ourselves and judging/blaming other races, which is where we continue the allowance of a world of unending racial chaos
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how bad the racism I am faced with, it never permits fighting fire with fire, what we resist persists and so I lead as the example as myself, remaining stable through the storm.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to not participate with thoughts that come up around black militant fears. So as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to exposing the militant mindset that while the passion of those that take up arms and "fight for freedom" is understandable to some degree, there is not fighting for freedom that really exists, there is only creation of freedom.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the militant mindset while believing it is making change, will only ever ensure the continuation of a world of abuse which I will never accept.



No comments:
Post a Comment