Iconoclast is a fascinating word that I have integrated in recent times, now the meaning of the word is - a destroyer of religious images and cherished/institutional beliefs as well as the belief in the importance of this.
Then when you slow down and look at the root of the word, you can clearly see the breakdown - Icons cant last.
Recently I have been supporting my friend with her confidence and vocabulary building blocks to enhance and develop her skill and self-expression through music.
Now its really interesting because in the world right now you see how the word Iconoclast is actually manifesting - films and music are not being produced at the same rate that humanity is used too. Thus you can literally see the declining fan support of the celebrity "Icons" in this world. Then as the true reality of the current celebrity systems abuse continues to come out, this declining fan support will accelerate.
I see how we have been supporting a selfish system of Icons because we live as this self-interest within and as who we are that continues the outflows of abuse in our world seen though rape, war and starvation.
As the current global system continues to collapse, it is all of our responsibility that we support, nourish, and uplift artists that create content that supports all life. To move from praising artists, the God/Slave system, to walking with artists that strengthen the principles of whats best for all life.
The end of this irrational iconography is here, this brainless selfishness, this chaotic expression of love, this vanity and partying mindset that has been drilled into us for so many years through the system of Icons that we have allowed to exist - and now we must redesign Hollywood, the system of celebrities to make sure that art, the films, music we allow to exist, is conducive of life support.
Icons will take on a new meaning in a world that's best for all, where all life is considered as an icon in our living and money system, and thus we only support art that reflects this.
Wherever you are in this world take self-responsibility now to de-program your irrational praising of icons that are not creating content that benefits everyone and in your outer world increase your support of unknown artists that have a powerful message of life.
These statements have and do support me -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because I have existed in separation as self-interest as my pre-programmed mind, that I have thus supported icons and the system of icons which are based in self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise through supporting artists that are not producing a message that's best for all, I am allowing the continuation of this global system of abuse which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the destruction of an abusive belief system and the praising of some beings as being more important based on "entertaining art" is always whats best for all, thus I live as an Iconoclast.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is my responsibility to call out any artists directly that are living abuse through their art and day to day life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have more importance than others, which manifests through my taste in art.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our education system is created on the basis of Icon praising, where when someone makes a huge impact in something, when someone is considered "special" in someway, we compete and compare ourselves in our mind, coming to the eventual idea that the icon must be praised as being "better and more talented then ourselves".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to praise Icons rather then walk with artists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise my starting point in relation to who I allow myself to be, will actually manifest as the message I enjoy within music and films etc.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my mind holds onto memories of celebrities I praised as I was growing up and then use this memory to justify supporting an artists even after I know I have exposed the abuse in their art.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have defined myself and my tastes in art through holding onto these memories.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have fed into this idea where an artists art stands by itself with no consequence, as if it doesn't matter if an artist is an abuser as long as they made "entertaining content" which is unacceptable actually.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am honest with myself ignorance to take self-responsibility for what I accept and allow, manifests as ignorance to investigate and see clearly when an apparent Icon is producing art which is actually abusive.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to praise celebrities with no care if the celebrity or their art is actually conducive of life support - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact as I know the consequence will be the continuation of abuse as me as this world - So I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that exist.
I commit myself to exposing the system of Icon praising that we have all allowed, highlighting that Icons cannot last.
I commit myself to living the realisation that living what is best for all, that this also encompasses what artists I support, thus I must support artists of value, artists who stand as the voice life.
Then when you slow down and look at the root of the word, you can clearly see the breakdown - Icons cant last.
Recently I have been supporting my friend with her confidence and vocabulary building blocks to enhance and develop her skill and self-expression through music.
Now its really interesting because in the world right now you see how the word Iconoclast is actually manifesting - films and music are not being produced at the same rate that humanity is used too. Thus you can literally see the declining fan support of the celebrity "Icons" in this world. Then as the true reality of the current celebrity systems abuse continues to come out, this declining fan support will accelerate.
I see how we have been supporting a selfish system of Icons because we live as this self-interest within and as who we are that continues the outflows of abuse in our world seen though rape, war and starvation.
As the current global system continues to collapse, it is all of our responsibility that we support, nourish, and uplift artists that create content that supports all life. To move from praising artists, the God/Slave system, to walking with artists that strengthen the principles of whats best for all life.
The end of this irrational iconography is here, this brainless selfishness, this chaotic expression of love, this vanity and partying mindset that has been drilled into us for so many years through the system of Icons that we have allowed to exist - and now we must redesign Hollywood, the system of celebrities to make sure that art, the films, music we allow to exist, is conducive of life support.
Icons will take on a new meaning in a world that's best for all, where all life is considered as an icon in our living and money system, and thus we only support art that reflects this.
Wherever you are in this world take self-responsibility now to de-program your irrational praising of icons that are not creating content that benefits everyone and in your outer world increase your support of unknown artists that have a powerful message of life.
These statements have and do support me -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because I have existed in separation as self-interest as my pre-programmed mind, that I have thus supported icons and the system of icons which are based in self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise through supporting artists that are not producing a message that's best for all, I am allowing the continuation of this global system of abuse which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the destruction of an abusive belief system and the praising of some beings as being more important based on "entertaining art" is always whats best for all, thus I live as an Iconoclast.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is my responsibility to call out any artists directly that are living abuse through their art and day to day life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have more importance than others, which manifests through my taste in art.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our education system is created on the basis of Icon praising, where when someone makes a huge impact in something, when someone is considered "special" in someway, we compete and compare ourselves in our mind, coming to the eventual idea that the icon must be praised as being "better and more talented then ourselves".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to praise Icons rather then walk with artists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise my starting point in relation to who I allow myself to be, will actually manifest as the message I enjoy within music and films etc.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my mind holds onto memories of celebrities I praised as I was growing up and then use this memory to justify supporting an artists even after I know I have exposed the abuse in their art.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have defined myself and my tastes in art through holding onto these memories.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have fed into this idea where an artists art stands by itself with no consequence, as if it doesn't matter if an artist is an abuser as long as they made "entertaining content" which is unacceptable actually.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am honest with myself ignorance to take self-responsibility for what I accept and allow, manifests as ignorance to investigate and see clearly when an apparent Icon is producing art which is actually abusive.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to praise celebrities with no care if the celebrity or their art is actually conducive of life support - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact as I know the consequence will be the continuation of abuse as me as this world - So I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that exist.
I commit myself to exposing the system of Icon praising that we have all allowed, highlighting that Icons cannot last.
I commit myself to living the realisation that living what is best for all, that this also encompasses what artists I support, thus I must support artists of value, artists who stand as the voice life.




No comments:
Post a Comment