Sunday, 10 May 2020

Day 382: When Greed Overrides Principle

Do you notice how when you have a lot of money according to ones idea of a lot of money, or when you have no money, or ones idea of no money - that it can really fuck with you and cause you to do things that you really just wouldn't usually do.

For example I see in my life and in the world that in moments where money is tight, you get more stressed, uptight, overthinking, sweating, running scary imaginations in your mind of slowly losing everything.

But then I also notice how when I go though periods of earning a lot of money, that my mind shifts again but its like this nonchalant charisma of the ego that comes over me, like everything I touch automatically turns to gold, therefore money just comes, it will always work out, I don't need to pay attention.

Its like this laziness in principles due to greed overcame me recently and has done before in my life I see - where because I'm going through a period of having plenty of money, I start almost shutting my eyes when I'm doing deals, losing my focus and awareness.

For example recently I got involved in a bitcoin mining operation and while my business principles and life principles are always - if I cant cross reference everything, then it is not a cool deal to engage in, I totally ignored this common sense blue print that I usually stick too.

But when I was discussing with the Miners for months about the plans, the returns where so big, so inviting and I could see how the returns would come that I was then overcome by greed, by what I can do with the money when it comes in.

Constantly thinking about the money, I wasn't investing with them because I really believed in their service or anything, which is again usually my principle with cryptocurrency investment or any investment - If I can see the common sense the value of the principle of the particular block chain project then I invest.

But because the numbers were so big here, because I was already well up financially over the past 3 months from various projects but mainly TT, I allowed greed to overtake me, this little voice in my head saying "yeah this is a bit dodgy but I'm well up so I can afford to lose this money and the returns sound so good" so I totally ignored warning signs in my mind for months about the operation and subsequently ended up losing thousands. Which once I realized I had been scammed, I realized in that moment the consequences of me engaging in greed and not sticking to my principles of whats best for all.
I cannot allow for greed to blind me again, because just like in the Scarface film, focusing on money ahead of creating value first, greed eventually will cause you to fall from heaven.

I've noticed this a few times in my life where money is concerned and I'm sick of repeating this every few years or so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that to desire something which is not equally available to all life now (money) but requires me to act in self-interest to obtain this thing, is by definition what is of Greed, where I "have to have this thing" no matter what the cost is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that happiness is in fact subject to money and so I see how in these moments I can get overwhelmed with an image of happiness in my mind from this quick money operation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire some quick sugar fix bits of money in between my main professions income and a quick sugar fix is the complete opposite to what my main profession is all about. I create lasting programmable physical muscle in people with technology, not quick energy bursts of sugar high excitements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of when I was a teenager running around trying to get the biggest energy highs, for the least amount of work and the most money -  I see how remnants of this greed pre-program still exist within me, which activates when someone praises my knowledge/business and offers me another big idea with big numbers - I become the greed monster and ignore my principles which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give trust to someone when they praise me for a long period of time, when in reality it is giving trust that gets you  burned when it comes to engaging in a greedy business from a greedy starting point. Trust is never given and anyone who asks for it, is only doing so to let you know they will fuck you in the future. Real trust is built brick by brick by two committed equals.  

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying engaging in something I know is not likely legitimate, because of being financially in a good place and thinking "well if it works out great and if not i can afford to lose this money" literally that is a thought process that will always lead to loss in a system where everyone is trying to get ahead of each other due to greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in business activities with people due to greed who I know are not providing value in the world themselves due to greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ignoring warning signs in anything is essentially ignoring abuse which is the exact line of thinking that allows life to suffer everyday in this global system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the nature of greed and fear and its justification through an image of happiness, the euphoria I experience when I am feeding that image energy, hides the reality to myself that this ravenous pursuit of money causes the outflow of ravenous starvation and inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that enlightenment in the system is the justification to protect the greed of happiness to be pursued regardless of the consequence. Because as the enlightened I can claim this physical world is an illusion but rather then testing that by living without money, I actually do the opposite by accumulating more money to protect myself from the reality here of poverty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing that when I make a load of money, that anything I financially engage in will "magically magnetise" the money to me with no effort or value created. When in reality when I am self-honest every time I have made good money in my life it was from dedication, from creating value first ahead of money the opposite of what I did in this recent failed crypto business deal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to realise that greed by definition is about removing competition, to get as many ways as possible to prevent the demon of poverty in fear, regardless of the damage this causes to those less fortunate then me due to their birth environment. My starting point with Technotutor is giving others the best education, because it is the solution to creating a new system that's best for all, a system where greed does not exist. Any other "investment/business" ideas I may have especially when the starting point of a particular business idea is greed is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that happiness from the money god is the root of war on earth, where a nation will destroy anyone that stands in the way of the nations supply line to happiness being the "money god" which takes greed to a level of cruelty unimaginable as seen in all world wars.

I commit myself to living the realisation that value must be created in anything before money be manifested, not the other way around. the ego always wants free sweets, free money, yet in reality nothing is free, everything is all input and output.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with greed based thoughts whenever I see them coming up, which is invariably when I'm working on any other business project apart from TT. So as and when I see my mind flirting with thoughts, I stop and breathe I realise the devastating consequences to myself and all life to engage in greed. I continue to breathe until I am no longer having these thoughts coming up trying to mind control me.

I commit myself to show that Greed goes hand in hand with abuse of power to guarantee happiness as the winner based on inhumanity and inequality.

I commit myself to show that Greed separates neighbour from neighbour.

I commit myself to show that Capitalism and Consumerism is basically justified greed in the desperate pursuit of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment