Sunday, 15 December 2019

Day 361: The Power of the Will

It's interesting when you look at what people will into existence, what we focus on and allow ourselves to be moulded by. Amazing how we usually don't realise how powerful we can be, but instead will so often let our will be influenced by big business to be self-interested consumers that have no care for life.

Yet at the sametime as I have seen in myself it is possible to re-direct, rewire our will to create that which is best for all life, to be disciplined to do what needs to be done no matter what.

I always found the concept of will interesting ever since my grandfather taught me about Friedrich Nietzsche's theory of "will to power" and the Nazi film Triumph of the Will for the first time when i was growing up. It really is unbelievable what can be achieved, willed into existence by one human if one intends it to be so - believe what you like about Hitler but his life certainly did prove this point. Anything really can be achieved when we are determined and focused to manifesting what we set out to do.

This past weekend I willed myself to interact with and uplift all present at a christmas party, which resulted in lots of cuddles, smiles, laughs and interesting conversations all night and into the early hours. It has for many years been my passion to will into existence what is best for all life.

When one in a room smiles in interaction with me, I will myself to make sure that as many people as possible in the room are on equal ground with each other, that we all share in these smiles I enjoy taking self-responsibility for this point.

Yet like anyone else my will has been tainted/directed by my parents, by the system of capitalism as it exists now - so I stand where I will not allow fear to make my decisions any further, I will what is best for all life breath by breath until a new will of life is so in everything I do. 

Also as I see the consequence of willing what is best repeatedly enough with others, I notice people who maybe had initially pre-judged me negatively in someway - change how they treat me as I see the fears they had towards me melt and they then will themselves to interact with me more as the power of the will spreads in the room.

I realise how peace on Earth will only happen when the individual will in each is aligned to what's best for all life - the will of life. Who will honour life?

All will is choice, yet the will as we humans have known it is not free, because it has not and will not create a world that is best for each individual. However, choice without fear without polarity is the only choice that is free.

See where your will is tested, because time always tests will and thus will indicate where any patterns of selfish brainwashed will exists in our head which must be redirected to what's best.

As time is always against us, the time must be taken for all of us to become the Will of Life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that time tests all will, where whatever one does repeatedly will become the very fabric of the person and the world - there is no shortcut to what's best for all life, but simply stopping and undoing what has been willed breath by breath and then willing into existence what is best for all life breath by breath until its done.

I commit myself to show that time really gauges all will on Earth, where the inner intent of will is measured to highlight who will honour life.

I commit myself to show that the weak will of man is the leading directive of the world as it is where abuse is justified and that only once the individual will of each person is restored to what's best for all will we have a world of real peace for all life.

I commit myself to show that this journey to life is designed to restore the will of life, step by step until its done.
  

1 comment:

  1. " This past weekend I willed myself to interact with and uplift all present at a christmas party, which resulted in lots of cuddles, smiles, laughs and interesting conversations all night and into the early hours. It has for many years been my passion to will into existence what is best for all life." - Wow, something I can learn from Marley. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete