So today when I lost my phone I initially had no idea how or why I did this, especially given the fact that I was using my phone all day taking pictures with the phone of the fascinating and famous buildings around Hanover in Germany, as well as taking pictures and videos with new friends at my first GIN event all weekend, I mean my phone was hardly out of my hand so how did this loss occur?
Yet when I look closer so much came up -
First off the actual loss itself was in part due to the fact that I was rushing for my flight after a great sightseeing journey at the end of an amazing weekend. As I just mentioned I was almost literally holding my phone most of the weekend - yet somehow I manged to leave it in my friends car
before I got onto the plane. Once I realised this by the time I got to boarding the plane, I shouted fuck sake! As I also realised I forgot to get this friends contact number and she was over 45 minutes away from the airport by this point.
I was annoyed for around the next 30 minutes or so - however, and I have to say this is in part due to the amazing weekend I had at this GIN event, I took a deep breathe and I knew that the universe is trying to send me a message right here and now, a message that I cannot initially see on the face of it. Then 30 minutes after this annoyance I was laughing about it, because ultimately I realised that I do not know what I do not know.
I cannot see what I cannot see, I am not that smart - as I write this blog right now, I know that my lost mobile will come back to me, or it will workout to benefit me in the end somehow, that this scenario which seems so shit is here to teach me something.
Because it wasn't like I left my phone on a park bench filled with homeless people, as I saw on a intersecting flight to Spain, its not like I left it on the floor of a random carpark that I will never go back to - it is in the vehicle of an amazing person, just one amongst the whole host of amazing people that I met this weekend - so I know she will return it to me, that the universe will bring my original phone back when I am ready to receive it back.
Then then second day of writing this blog, would you believe it? After walking around various airports knowing it will workout, that the solution will come forth, after sitting on a plane for hours knowing with a smile that I will always find a way - the very next day when I returned to England, I was offered a phone upgrade by my phone company, as they said I was actually overdue one by a few weeks.
So now as a result of losing my phone, I actually now have a better phone for a cheaper price too lol - so we have all had situations like this, where something annoying or bad happens in a day. But when it does - never deny yourself the truth, that you are too powerful a being - you will always find a way to make it work, to see beyond the initial annoyance/bad day moments, to see it as a blessing, that it is here to teach you something and as long as you remain stable, satisfied, uplifted and focused inside your mind, then take necessary actions it really always will work out.
We can achieve anything in life that we can conceive, bring ourselves to wholeheartedly know we are capable of, then set our intent and actions to doing it.
But lets look at the learning because while it was great that I corrected the situation that arose through my intent and action, I can still take measures to try to makesure that this kind of situation doesn't happen again - because within this losing my phone event I did identify a pattern that has actually existed in me for a long time.
I remember even explaining to my friend on the way to the airport how I have missed flights before due to being late - then it seemed that the fear of this happening again resulted in me leaving my phone in her car and that there is nothing I can do to change what has already been done - what I can do however is first relax, breathe and know that alignment is always my responsibility, then secondly I must take the necessary steps to remove this fear of being late for travel, this fear of lateness, because this fear has manifested me losing things and/or missing my transport method before.
I remember the first time this happened as far as I can recall it was when I was about 8 years old and I was at Sega World, which was an old computer game arcade where I live. I was worried about being
late, that I wouldn't have enough time to go around all the games in the time that I was there,
because they would be shutting in less then an hour - then I left my wallet on one of the machines in this fear, and a few hours later I realised I didn't have my wallet, I tried looking for it but it was gone never to be seen again - I was so annoyed in the moment because my wallet had about 70 pounds in it which was my birthday present from my mum and Granddad at the time.
Since then I have repeated this mistake intermittently in my life again in various scenarios, but just as back then when I was 8, it is the same as just today - I do not know what I don't know, I cannot see what this loss could mean for me moving forward, yet at the same time I must do what I can to remove the blocks that caused this to happen - another friend of mine said that this is simply a hurdle that I must learn to overcome and I will.
I take self-responsibility to change the issue within me which caused this loss of my phone in the first place - so join me next time as I continue to investigate and correct this issue in my journey to life here.
Thanks for reading.
Yet when I look closer so much came up -
First off the actual loss itself was in part due to the fact that I was rushing for my flight after a great sightseeing journey at the end of an amazing weekend. As I just mentioned I was almost literally holding my phone most of the weekend - yet somehow I manged to leave it in my friends car
before I got onto the plane. Once I realised this by the time I got to boarding the plane, I shouted fuck sake! As I also realised I forgot to get this friends contact number and she was over 45 minutes away from the airport by this point.
I was annoyed for around the next 30 minutes or so - however, and I have to say this is in part due to the amazing weekend I had at this GIN event, I took a deep breathe and I knew that the universe is trying to send me a message right here and now, a message that I cannot initially see on the face of it. Then 30 minutes after this annoyance I was laughing about it, because ultimately I realised that I do not know what I do not know.
I cannot see what I cannot see, I am not that smart - as I write this blog right now, I know that my lost mobile will come back to me, or it will workout to benefit me in the end somehow, that this scenario which seems so shit is here to teach me something.
Because it wasn't like I left my phone on a park bench filled with homeless people, as I saw on a intersecting flight to Spain, its not like I left it on the floor of a random carpark that I will never go back to - it is in the vehicle of an amazing person, just one amongst the whole host of amazing people that I met this weekend - so I know she will return it to me, that the universe will bring my original phone back when I am ready to receive it back.
Then then second day of writing this blog, would you believe it? After walking around various airports knowing it will workout, that the solution will come forth, after sitting on a plane for hours knowing with a smile that I will always find a way - the very next day when I returned to England, I was offered a phone upgrade by my phone company, as they said I was actually overdue one by a few weeks.
So now as a result of losing my phone, I actually now have a better phone for a cheaper price too lol - so we have all had situations like this, where something annoying or bad happens in a day. But when it does - never deny yourself the truth, that you are too powerful a being - you will always find a way to make it work, to see beyond the initial annoyance/bad day moments, to see it as a blessing, that it is here to teach you something and as long as you remain stable, satisfied, uplifted and focused inside your mind, then take necessary actions it really always will work out.
We can achieve anything in life that we can conceive, bring ourselves to wholeheartedly know we are capable of, then set our intent and actions to doing it.
But lets look at the learning because while it was great that I corrected the situation that arose through my intent and action, I can still take measures to try to makesure that this kind of situation doesn't happen again - because within this losing my phone event I did identify a pattern that has actually existed in me for a long time.
I remember even explaining to my friend on the way to the airport how I have missed flights before due to being late - then it seemed that the fear of this happening again resulted in me leaving my phone in her car and that there is nothing I can do to change what has already been done - what I can do however is first relax, breathe and know that alignment is always my responsibility, then secondly I must take the necessary steps to remove this fear of being late for travel, this fear of lateness, because this fear has manifested me losing things and/or missing my transport method before.
I remember the first time this happened as far as I can recall it was when I was about 8 years old and I was at Sega World, which was an old computer game arcade where I live. I was worried about being
late, that I wouldn't have enough time to go around all the games in the time that I was there,
because they would be shutting in less then an hour - then I left my wallet on one of the machines in this fear, and a few hours later I realised I didn't have my wallet, I tried looking for it but it was gone never to be seen again - I was so annoyed in the moment because my wallet had about 70 pounds in it which was my birthday present from my mum and Granddad at the time.
Since then I have repeated this mistake intermittently in my life again in various scenarios, but just as back then when I was 8, it is the same as just today - I do not know what I don't know, I cannot see what this loss could mean for me moving forward, yet at the same time I must do what I can to remove the blocks that caused this to happen - another friend of mine said that this is simply a hurdle that I must learn to overcome and I will.
I take self-responsibility to change the issue within me which caused this loss of my phone in the first place - so join me next time as I continue to investigate and correct this issue in my journey to life here.
Thanks for reading.





No comments:
Post a Comment