At the moment I am self-employed, I have been at many points in my life, it is excellent because it enables you to work at your own pace, and taxes aside enables you to keep all the money you make. Recently I left the company that had been employing me for over 2 years, the main reason I left this company as with every company I have left in the past is clashing with the boss.
This system is set up as a destruction of the power of labour, so you will see in any company in capitalism, that the people who do the most hours get the least pay, and the people that do the least hours get the most pay. It is a twisted concept that most in the top of the pyramid enjoy, because it allows them a life of extreme luxury for doing little to no work.
It takes a psychopathic set of principles to enjoy sucking the life force out of people for your own glory, and through my allowance this has caused an anger experience in me for years, because I know that it is not supposed to be like this, and I know that many of these people have the resources to make vast beneficial changes globally now but they do not, which also causes a mixture of Anger and sadness, because the godly experience that these "bosses" experience is not real, because it will only be real when every being in the world can experience it. The power that the top of the pyramid believe they have pales in comparison to the power of this planet, the power of life, and time is running out for everyone from the top to the bottom of the pyramid to realise this.
So iv'e always had a problem with bosses, in any employment iv'e done in my life, iv'e always been an employee that works hard for the company, gaining more experience and power in my tasks as i go along. While at the same time, as I become highly effective at the job and I see how much money myself and the top performers are making the company, I have always voiced my concerns regarding things within the company that do not make sense, or detriment the employees and the company in general.
Once I realise there is an abuse of power, once I realise the perspectives of employees are not appreciated and followed up on, once I realise the bosses just want slave labour to make them rich while paying their staff shit money, once I realise the owners think they are doing their staff a "favour" by employing them instead of the other way around, once I realise there is favouritism, or abusing their position of power, bullying certain staff etc - if I see any of these things happening, then I find that an immense annoyance builds in me, because I know the boss does not understand how to maximise staff harmony and enjoyment. Then because I never actually effectively deal with this annoyance, invariably at some point I will tell the boss to fuck off and walk out the company.
Its interesting because my mind is structured like a boss, so I always want to do things my own way, not take orders from people, so when I walk into a new company it is always a matter of time before I clash with the boss, because in my mind I am competing with the boss, because "i know how to run this company better to improve results", "why are you not doing it like I would do it?" things like that.
I know that every being in existence is equal as life, therefore every being is a boss to me, so its like I expect and demand the laws of equality to work in the work place, like I expect the owners of the company to realise that they have no power without their staff that do the work for them, and so should maximise what they pay their staff at every opportunity. What i am failing to realise within this, is regardless of knowing that equality is the solution for humanity, not every human knows that yet, and we are still confined within the laws of capitalism, so i cannot expect and demand that the laws of equality to be introduced into a business.
I am realising now though that most company owners do not understand the laws of equality, because within capitalism we are all taught from a young age that the bosses "make the rules", tell people what to do, and nobody goes against the word of the boss. So in reality if you want to be employed within capitalism you have to play the "system game" - meaning you have to turn up do your work with full effort, smile at everyone, don't ask too many questions, don't make demands, and don't compete with the boss.
Iv'e been like this from a very young age, for example as an aggressive teenage criminal, you have to be effective at telling people to fuck off, and coincidentally one of my favourite gangster films is a film called "once upon a time in america". And Robert De Niros character at one point says something like "I don't like bosses, that used to be a good idea for us, and it still is". Fascinating how I have carried that concept within and as me, never dealing with my reactions to bosses, just suppressing them until they burst out over any future bosses.
I can also see that because my father was not involved in my life growing up, it has caused thoughts growing up at the back of my mind, that "i have no boss", that i am my own boss, so nobody can tell me what to do, and only i know whats best.
I mean making suggestions to improve a company is fine, voicing problems/ideas to improve the company is fine, as long as you are effective at the job, but making your own rules within a company, competing with the boss, and demanding better pay for everyone will get you in trouble quickly, because these things not how the system works currently, as Neo finds out when he is late for work in the film the Matrix for example.
Within an equal money system everyone will have job satisfaction, because everyone will be able to pursue a profession that they want to, instead of like now within capitalism where we have to take whatever job we can get our hands on. Everyone will be able to choose their working hours, which will increase productivity, and allow people to have flexibility around their personal lives. Every profession will be paid the exact same wage, which will be based on hours of labour, which in turn will cause people to not have to compete to get better paid jobs. Everyone in every profession will be able to afford to buy any luxury item based on the amount of hours we work, which will make the statement "hard work pays off" a reality.
But now within capitalism we have to work within certain boundaries, which I am still learning how to do effectively. So I realise what a mental fuck up has been happening in my mind about bosses currently, and if you experience the same thing, then join me in my next blog as I continue to investigate this point.
This system is set up as a destruction of the power of labour, so you will see in any company in capitalism, that the people who do the most hours get the least pay, and the people that do the least hours get the most pay. It is a twisted concept that most in the top of the pyramid enjoy, because it allows them a life of extreme luxury for doing little to no work.
It takes a psychopathic set of principles to enjoy sucking the life force out of people for your own glory, and through my allowance this has caused an anger experience in me for years, because I know that it is not supposed to be like this, and I know that many of these people have the resources to make vast beneficial changes globally now but they do not, which also causes a mixture of Anger and sadness, because the godly experience that these "bosses" experience is not real, because it will only be real when every being in the world can experience it. The power that the top of the pyramid believe they have pales in comparison to the power of this planet, the power of life, and time is running out for everyone from the top to the bottom of the pyramid to realise this.
So iv'e always had a problem with bosses, in any employment iv'e done in my life, iv'e always been an employee that works hard for the company, gaining more experience and power in my tasks as i go along. While at the same time, as I become highly effective at the job and I see how much money myself and the top performers are making the company, I have always voiced my concerns regarding things within the company that do not make sense, or detriment the employees and the company in general.
Once I realise there is an abuse of power, once I realise the perspectives of employees are not appreciated and followed up on, once I realise the bosses just want slave labour to make them rich while paying their staff shit money, once I realise the owners think they are doing their staff a "favour" by employing them instead of the other way around, once I realise there is favouritism, or abusing their position of power, bullying certain staff etc - if I see any of these things happening, then I find that an immense annoyance builds in me, because I know the boss does not understand how to maximise staff harmony and enjoyment. Then because I never actually effectively deal with this annoyance, invariably at some point I will tell the boss to fuck off and walk out the company.
Its interesting because my mind is structured like a boss, so I always want to do things my own way, not take orders from people, so when I walk into a new company it is always a matter of time before I clash with the boss, because in my mind I am competing with the boss, because "i know how to run this company better to improve results", "why are you not doing it like I would do it?" things like that.
I know that every being in existence is equal as life, therefore every being is a boss to me, so its like I expect and demand the laws of equality to work in the work place, like I expect the owners of the company to realise that they have no power without their staff that do the work for them, and so should maximise what they pay their staff at every opportunity. What i am failing to realise within this, is regardless of knowing that equality is the solution for humanity, not every human knows that yet, and we are still confined within the laws of capitalism, so i cannot expect and demand that the laws of equality to be introduced into a business.
I am realising now though that most company owners do not understand the laws of equality, because within capitalism we are all taught from a young age that the bosses "make the rules", tell people what to do, and nobody goes against the word of the boss. So in reality if you want to be employed within capitalism you have to play the "system game" - meaning you have to turn up do your work with full effort, smile at everyone, don't ask too many questions, don't make demands, and don't compete with the boss.
Iv'e been like this from a very young age, for example as an aggressive teenage criminal, you have to be effective at telling people to fuck off, and coincidentally one of my favourite gangster films is a film called "once upon a time in america". And Robert De Niros character at one point says something like "I don't like bosses, that used to be a good idea for us, and it still is". Fascinating how I have carried that concept within and as me, never dealing with my reactions to bosses, just suppressing them until they burst out over any future bosses.
I can also see that because my father was not involved in my life growing up, it has caused thoughts growing up at the back of my mind, that "i have no boss", that i am my own boss, so nobody can tell me what to do, and only i know whats best.
I mean making suggestions to improve a company is fine, voicing problems/ideas to improve the company is fine, as long as you are effective at the job, but making your own rules within a company, competing with the boss, and demanding better pay for everyone will get you in trouble quickly, because these things not how the system works currently, as Neo finds out when he is late for work in the film the Matrix for example.
Within an equal money system everyone will have job satisfaction, because everyone will be able to pursue a profession that they want to, instead of like now within capitalism where we have to take whatever job we can get our hands on. Everyone will be able to choose their working hours, which will increase productivity, and allow people to have flexibility around their personal lives. Every profession will be paid the exact same wage, which will be based on hours of labour, which in turn will cause people to not have to compete to get better paid jobs. Everyone in every profession will be able to afford to buy any luxury item based on the amount of hours we work, which will make the statement "hard work pays off" a reality.
But now within capitalism we have to work within certain boundaries, which I am still learning how to do effectively. So I realise what a mental fuck up has been happening in my mind about bosses currently, and if you experience the same thing, then join me in my next blog as I continue to investigate this point.



No comments:
Post a Comment