Sunday, 15 May 2016

Day 174: Haters gona hate

Hate, being spiteful, giving people shit, these are all things that humans are very familiar with - everyone has said something or completed some project in their life that has brought out hateful remarks from some people -- and vice versa we have all been in a situation where we have attacked someone verbally because of reacting towards something they said or did.

Since I have completed a recent interview, I have received much support, but also I have received some abusive comments from some people. It comes with the territory, any time you get some sort of exposure with the current state of humanity - we enjoy attacking and attempting to destroy something that someone else has achieved.

So we when we react to something that another person does - our ego will tell us that this person that has said or done something, is now responsible for our offended experience. But in reality everything is in reverse - so when we get offended by something that another person does, it is actually a reflection of ourself -- meaning the reason that we are reacting is because we have mental issues regarding what this person is saying or doing, that we have not resolved inside ourself or our participation. So in essence this person that we believe is causing us to react, is actually just showing us our own pre-programming and the allowance of it to exist -

For instance you may be experiencing jealousy towards someone for what they have done, which really has nothing to do with the other person, but really its just showing you that you are pre-programmed to react in jealousy when you see someone doing something that you think you should have, or that you could do better, or that you wish you had the will, determination and bravery to do. So this limiting jealousy experience towards another, is only showing you your own self-accepted/created mind control issues, it is showing you that you can be brainwashed by another to become jealous in an instant like a remote control.

So long story short - someone that you think hates you, actually more then likely hates themselves, because you standing as a reflection of what they want to be -- you are showing them their own limitations.

So I have been looking closely within my mind, to see if I am stable within getting shit thrown at me by people, or if I am reacting - its always a point of self-honesty, and I have reacted in my mind to some words from some people. Interesting how in our mind it is so easy and enjoyable to receive supportive comments, but to react and get annoyed by some un-supportive comments. Polarity, so I take self-responsibility to locate and remove any points that I have allowed to cause reactions in me.  
Also if we look at redefining the word hater - I have realised that when someone is attacking me as a "hater", although they are only expressing their own insecurities and pre-programming, they are also supporting me as a fan in a way, assisting me to see if I am clear or not -- to see if I stand completely stable in the face of attack from others, or if something they said caused me to react. So you could say that haters are actually supportive for people in a way.

Join me in my next blog as I investigate haters further, as well as sharing self-forgiveness, and self-commitment statements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment