Sunday, 8 May 2016

Day 173: "Good things come to those who wait" Part 2

Do you ever experience yourself as waiting for something to happen in your life? Do you find that you have a pattern of waiting for points to emerge by themselves? Have you or do you believe that good things come to those who wait? Well that's a mind fuck because time waits for no man, so walk with me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that "good" things will manifest themselves in my life if I simply wait for them to "come to me". I realise that within waiting, I am not moving, but I am waiting for someone else to move first to bring me the "good". I realise that this concept is complete separation where I dis-empower myself to be able to do anything here -

So within this I forgive myself that I have been waiting for someone to bring me the "good" in my life, instead of taking self-responsibility here to produce beneficial outcomes through moving myself physically to participate in this world manifesting with my hands that which is improving my own and another's life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that waiting is something "powerful" because within waiting I am not interfering with other peoples lives, so "surely" the good will come to me because I have been so "good" patiently waiting for the best to arrive before me. I realise that there is no power in waiting for anything to produce itself, because this physical reality works according to movement, not waiting.

So I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment of breathe, that waiting for something to "come to me", will actually make the manifestation of those points here, much longer to achieve in physical space time - especially if I pay no attention to the time that passes during my period of waiting -- because within waiting I am not participating in the production of anything other then my ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation of myself as the mind, as ego, where I attempt to wait and think about what I want to have in my life in self-interest, believing that waiting/thoughts gives me some kind of "powerful" ability to manifest my wants and desires. I realise that this is complete self-deception, and I realise that  if my primary interest is on my own self-interest, then waiting for and thinking about those points, is even more pointless and does not assist me in anyway to live what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not lived the realisation in every moment, that waiting can assist me if I pay attention to time once I have put a process into action, where I can pre-design and schedule the moments of speeding up and slowing down.

For instance if I am cooking, gardening, or driving - if I put the process into action, and I am aware of my time frames of waiting within these points, then waiting while my food cooks the right amount of time, waiting for plant seeds to produce, waiting for the traffic to pass etc, is a supportive point to create what's best for all in my participation. I realise though that while waiting can be supportive in this context, I must always remember that the key to be aware of within waiting is time, one second of waiting too long on any point, and my food will be burnt, my seeds will die, and I will be stuck in heavy traffic in rush hour.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that time is not real, which although that is true in the reality of existence - Capitalism, as the structure of everything that is here on earth as the manifestation of pre-programmed systems of polarity within and as human beings, do work according to time - why do you think people in business say  - "time is money".

I realise that I have been justifying waiting for as long as I want on a point, because I know that time is not real, yet within that I have been deceiving myself by not realising that this system of capitalism that we all perpetuate as ourselves has us all constrained by the parameters of time currently -  so you cannot act like it doesn't exist by waiting - because everyone that feeds into capitalism is subject to time.

So I forgive myself that I have deceived myself through defining myself as being "outside of time" and that time does not affect me - I realise that while time is not real, which I see when I slow down within and as breathe, I realise that I am a pre-programmed human on Earth existing within and as capitalism, and so I am responsible for the maintained existence of time - therefore I am never "outside of time", and the ravages of time always affect me in reality here - if I cannot see that then I must remind myself how a bill works for instance - if you wait will the bill pay itself? Will the company respect my belief that I exist "outside of time"? No.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I am sitting down in a meditative state, focusing on "positive thoughts" then I am apparently accumulating "good karma" for myself and projecting "positivity" into the world. I realise that humans have been doing this for so long in our history now - what have these "positive thoughts" manifested in this world? They have manifested an acceptance of accumulating abuse in this world through the principle of polarity connecting unconsciously to the minds of every human - Meaning that our focus on waiting for, attaining and projecting "the light", is manifesting our creation, ignorance, avoidance and promulgation of the darkest parts of this reality.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe, that through the principle of polarity - waiting and focusing on "positive" or "negative" thoughts, in a spirituality context, actually is where the creation of and the acceptance of abuse to continue in this world exists. I realise that if I am to sit down and wait in a moment with regards to any meditation - then do it to relax for a moment, to slow down by focusing on breathing not thoughts, this form of meditation can be supportive to keep oneself stable.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment that I am waiting and focusing on thoughts, that this thought movement is changing nothing in my world, because this world works according to physical movement - so if I am not here breathing, moving doing, living my words where solutions are born -- then i am thinking, waiting, sitting, doing nothing, and separating my words as myself where no solutions are born.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that the phrase "good things come to those who wait" can be redefined in a way that is actually beneficial for humans - because I realise that if I have patience through breathing effectively, slowing down within and as breathe allows me to more coherently see, realise and understand what it is I need to do in my next physical movements to get beneficial results.

I realise that rushing through points in our mind and our interaction all day, easily leads to points being missed - so I realise that slowing down within a point is required before I can speed up within a point, because slowing down gives me time to apply knowledge and information effectively, so that I can get to a point of direct memory access quicker from slowing down within something I'm learning, where I can then speed up effectively within a point because I have taken the time to physically integrate the information.

However I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and expect that because I know how to slow down effectively to be able to speed up later - that "automatically" I will get the best results in everything that I do, because I realise that is not true -- if my plan is fundamentally flawed, or I am not considering/directing other points in my world, then success is not assured in any undertaking - however it is the slowing down within and as breathe, where I afford myself the best opportunity to be able to see any fundamental flaws in my plan, or see anything that I need to change in my world in order to achieve success in what I am doing.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that waiting will result in "good things" occurring in my life - I realise that this concept is complete separation of myself, so as and when I see thoughts coming up in my mind based in this concept - I breathe, I do not allow myself to engage in these thoughts as I have seen the consequential time loop that will occur inside me before, which is not supportive in living what's best for all -- so I continue to stand within and as breathe every time these thoughts come up, until I transcend the point and no more thoughts come up.

I commit myself to not allowing any spiritual concepts to glamorise waiting in my mind with "amazing tales" of "the power" of sitting and waiting in a "positive bubble". I realise that this is just polarity, which does not support me in living what is best for all in every breathe - so I stop, no matter how many breathes that takes to achieve.

I commit myself to living the realisation that this world works according to physical movement - and as such, i must move myself to create in myself, the world around me and the world as a whole that which is best for all in every moment of breathe - I cannot wait for this to occur, because it never will be produced without movement, no matter what I am wanting to complete.

I commit myself to living the realisation that waiting can be supportive if it is used in tandem with timed movement - to slow down for a moment, to remain clear, to give myself time to evaluate the points, then utilise common sense where I can create and integrate solutions to live in my next movement to manifest the best outcome I am able to do within what i am working on. I realise that slowing down within and as breathe to learn, enables me to speed up at a later stage within what I am doing.

Join me in my next blog as I continue to walk my journey to life.      





  

  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment