I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character that has existed in my mind. So as and when I see thoughts coming up in my mind that derive from this character, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage any of these thoughts, as I realise that engaging with these thoughts it only ensures that this character will continue to exist. So I commit myself to simply breathe and continue to do so, until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to living the realisation that this character compromises relationships with other humans, which is counter productive in living what is best for all and creating a world as such, so i take responsibility to end this point here. I realise that this character in my mind does nothing but keep me in complete separation from the physical.
Whenever i see my mind is trying to come up with excuses to avoid being around other people, then I stop and breathe, I know this line of thinking is directly coming from this character, so I direct myself in the situation within and as breathe, where I can implement common sense in my physical movement to make decisions that are best for all, instead of making decisions as this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into a concept that this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character is something that's cool and should be fed into, I realise that there is nothing cool about a self-created isolation of myself from others, I mean this would only be cool if the isolation was of benefit to all life in some way. So when and as I see my mind thinking about how cool this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character, I stop and breathe I realise that this stroking of my ego is only going to ensure the continuation of the character itself which is self-limitation. So I slow down, I breathe in and out in every situation until these thoughts do not come up anymore.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the life path of any real historical samurai ronin lone wolf characters, are always sad stories that expose the limitations of this character, and the fact that in reality this should not be replicated by me or anybody else in the world.
I commit myself to living the realisation that there are people that want to be around me in the world. I realise there are people who communicate with me daily, weekly and monthly when I look at my life. These people can be referenced everywhere in the world, but I realise that I do not notice these people when I am existing as this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character, because all that is noticed is my own self-limiting "silence" of isolation. So any time I see thoughts coming up in my mind related to believing that people don't want to be around me, no matter the situation, I stop and I breathe, I remember all the references and proof of people enjoying my time, I continue breathing until these cease to come up again.
I commit myself to living the realisation that until I have completely transcended this character within and as myself, then any relationship with a person that I develop will inevitably end. So it is critical that I transcend this pint now, so that I can develop long lasting and supportive relationships with other beings in everything that I do. I realise that in all moments I must be a solid well built ship that is consistent in being able to relate to other beings, from which I will be able to build effective relationships in my life.
I commit myself to embracing assistance offered from others in my life , rather then believing I need to do everything by myself, seeing it as a nuisance, or as a sign of weakness on my part to receive assistance from others. I realise that the idea that I must do everything myself, is an idea born from the "Ronin Lone Wolf" character, which is being ended now.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that it is only Destonians that are able to commit to beneficial improvement for a lifetime in this world, and therefore I should feed into this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character. I realise that this believe is nonsense, because any dedicated being can commit to a beneficial point for a lifetime if an unending determination and will to see something to the end exists in a person. so when I see any thoughts coming up signalling this belief is attempting to engage, I stop and breathe I do not allow these thoughts to direct my interaction, I breathe until this thoughts are no more.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the word Alone, actually has a hidden meaning within its construct, because even when we are alone, we are all-one, because in reality it is impossible to ever truly be on ones own, because we are connected to all things here.
I commit myself to not allowing family memories that were catalysts for the development of this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character to define who i am in anyway. I realise that we cannot change where we came from, but we can only change who we are now and where we are going. So cannot change the events that i have lived through and expereinced in my life, but I can make sure that the memories of these events does not define me. I am life, not a memory.
I commit myself to living the realisation that there is nothing honourable, brave, spiritual or insightful about this "Ronin Lone Wolf" character, it is simply limitation in my mind that I have allowed keeping me in separation from the physical. I commit myself to not allowing myself to idolise, praise and romanticise this character inside myself again.
I commit myself to walking this lifetime all as one as equal.

No comments:
Post a Comment