Continuing from my last blog -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here breathing in every moment, where i can apply common sense and make sure that I do what's best for everyone in every situation, where no regrettable mistakes are created.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience disbelief at having caused harm to someone close to me, when i realise that harm to others in general is to be expected if i am not stable here breathing. So i forgive myself for not realising that in any moment where i am stuck in the mind, where i am not existing as breathe then there is inevitable danger for myself and others around me.
I forgive myself for not realising that this disbelief experience is directly being produced by my ego, where I believe that it is impossible for me to harm someone so close to me, so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as my ego within this disbelief experience and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am "beyond" and "above" harming a person close close to me, when in fact anyone can and will be harmed accidentally or not when one is mind possessed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for causing harm to this person, I realise that judging myself is not an effective solution to make sure that this type of event is not repeated in the future. I realise that this can only be achieved by applying common sense and making decisions that are best for all in every moment through self-corrective application of breathing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired, I realise that this hope experience is a self-limiting experience,where no self-responsibility is taken. I realise that this hope experience is exactly the same as what humans do that accept religion as reality. I realise that hope is irrelevant in creating real change, I realise that I can only change through taking responsibility for myself to change so that the mistake is not repeated again in the future.
I commit myself to being aware of what I am doing in each moment, to be aware of who is around me and what the consequences of my actions will be from the starting point of breathe, so that no unnecessary abusive consequences can be produced. So when I see myself going into and getting wrapped up into the mind when i am around others, I stop and I breathe, I do not allow myself to continue going into any mind shit in the moment, I continue breathing where I can consistently apply common sense, and thus can always be trusted around other beings.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience disbelief if I ever make a mistake or an accident of some kind. I realise that this disbelief experience is just my ego trying to make sense and rationalise what I have done in self-interest. So when I see any thoughts based in disbelief come up when i make a mistake, I stop and breathe and do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as it will not benefit anyone in the situation. I continue breathing until there is no more disbelief experience that comes up, that way I can focus on a solution to any mistake, rather then wasting time wondering how I allowed it to happen in the first place.
I commit myself to not judging myself when I make a mistake of some kind, I realise that any time I make a mistake it is because I have not slowed down and applied common sense where I can take all points into consideration and act accordingly. I realise that judging myself will only hinder the correction process and so is completely unnecessary, so when and as I see myself judging myself, I stop and breathe in any moment this occurs, until there is no more thoughts based in self-judgement that come up.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired if I make a mistake, I realise that this hope for correction experience is the same as what is promulgated within religion, and as we can see from looking at religion in the world, the "power of hope" has made this world as worse place, not a better one. So rather then hoping for change, I take responsibility to change myself, when I see any hope based thoughts come up in any moment I have made a mistake, I stop and breathe, I realise that the consequence of going into these thoughts of hope will inevitably be inaction and a likely repetition of the mistake again in the future. So I continue walking as breathe in these moments, until there is no more hope that comes up, so that I will be able to focus on correction to stop mistakes, rather then hoping for the correction to come where responsibility is in other hands and will inevitably result in more mistakes as a consequence.
As a species lets stop hoping for the damage we create in the world to be corrected - lets realise that if we change ourself to live what's best, we will be changing the origin of our mistakes -- we will be massively reducing and making sure that mistakes will not be repeated in the future and thus a better world can be created.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here breathing in every moment, where i can apply common sense and make sure that I do what's best for everyone in every situation, where no regrettable mistakes are created.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience disbelief at having caused harm to someone close to me, when i realise that harm to others in general is to be expected if i am not stable here breathing. So i forgive myself for not realising that in any moment where i am stuck in the mind, where i am not existing as breathe then there is inevitable danger for myself and others around me.
I forgive myself for not realising that this disbelief experience is directly being produced by my ego, where I believe that it is impossible for me to harm someone so close to me, so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as my ego within this disbelief experience and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am "beyond" and "above" harming a person close close to me, when in fact anyone can and will be harmed accidentally or not when one is mind possessed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for causing harm to this person, I realise that judging myself is not an effective solution to make sure that this type of event is not repeated in the future. I realise that this can only be achieved by applying common sense and making decisions that are best for all in every moment through self-corrective application of breathing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired, I realise that this hope experience is a self-limiting experience,where no self-responsibility is taken. I realise that this hope experience is exactly the same as what humans do that accept religion as reality. I realise that hope is irrelevant in creating real change, I realise that I can only change through taking responsibility for myself to change so that the mistake is not repeated again in the future.
I commit myself to being aware of what I am doing in each moment, to be aware of who is around me and what the consequences of my actions will be from the starting point of breathe, so that no unnecessary abusive consequences can be produced. So when I see myself going into and getting wrapped up into the mind when i am around others, I stop and I breathe, I do not allow myself to continue going into any mind shit in the moment, I continue breathing where I can consistently apply common sense, and thus can always be trusted around other beings.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience disbelief if I ever make a mistake or an accident of some kind. I realise that this disbelief experience is just my ego trying to make sense and rationalise what I have done in self-interest. So when I see any thoughts based in disbelief come up when i make a mistake, I stop and breathe and do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as it will not benefit anyone in the situation. I continue breathing until there is no more disbelief experience that comes up, that way I can focus on a solution to any mistake, rather then wasting time wondering how I allowed it to happen in the first place.
I commit myself to not judging myself when I make a mistake of some kind, I realise that any time I make a mistake it is because I have not slowed down and applied common sense where I can take all points into consideration and act accordingly. I realise that judging myself will only hinder the correction process and so is completely unnecessary, so when and as I see myself judging myself, I stop and breathe in any moment this occurs, until there is no more thoughts based in self-judgement that come up.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired if I make a mistake, I realise that this hope for correction experience is the same as what is promulgated within religion, and as we can see from looking at religion in the world, the "power of hope" has made this world as worse place, not a better one. So rather then hoping for change, I take responsibility to change myself, when I see any hope based thoughts come up in any moment I have made a mistake, I stop and breathe, I realise that the consequence of going into these thoughts of hope will inevitably be inaction and a likely repetition of the mistake again in the future. So I continue walking as breathe in these moments, until there is no more hope that comes up, so that I will be able to focus on correction to stop mistakes, rather then hoping for the correction to come where responsibility is in other hands and will inevitably result in more mistakes as a consequence.
As a species lets stop hoping for the damage we create in the world to be corrected - lets realise that if we change ourself to live what's best, we will be changing the origin of our mistakes -- we will be massively reducing and making sure that mistakes will not be repeated in the future and thus a better world can be created.
No comments:
Post a Comment