Continuing from my last blog -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the "green eyed monster" as jealousy in relation to my bosses at work. I realise that this jealousy experience is compromising my ability to be stable as breathe and complete the allocated tasks within my job efficiently.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that jealousy does not assist me in completing any tasks effectively, but rather makes the tasks much more difficult to achieve.
I forgive myself for not realising that if I do not release this jealousy experience as and when it comes up, then inevitably I will "hulk out" in a spiteful jealous rage where there can only be abusive consequences, which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress this jealousy experience within me rather then dealing with it immediately. I realise that this suppression is not realising but rather just feeding into and compounding the green monster within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify and blame this jealousy experience on feeling undervalued despite being the companies top agent for 3 months. I realise that within this concept I am literally saying that the money my bosses pay me is responsible for whether or not I am jealous of them, when in fact this jealous experience is my responsibility for being allowed to exist, and there fore is my responsibility to correct -- so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my bosses are responsible for releasing my jealousy by paying me more money, when this is clearly self-deception.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as jealousy when I see my bosses enjoying the company profits, I realise that bosses creaming majority of the profits is standard procedures at any company and i realise that through self-corrective application of breathing in the moment when I see my bosses enjoying the company profits will ensure that this jealousy experience is not fed into or existent within me, which will make the whole experience more enjoyable and ensure that I complete my missions with maximum efficiency.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that through suppressing this jealousy experience at work, it has recently caused me to not give 100% on the job, I realise that this kind of consequence is not acceptable because if a job is not done with my full effort, then there is no point in doing it. I also realise that if I do not deal with this jealousy now, then there may be other more drastic, spiteful and angry abusive consequences that could happen, which would not benefit me, anyone at the company or anyone in my life.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that while it may be true that the bosses should be paying us all more money for completing our mission parameters effectively - responding to this truth as a jealousy experience is not acceptable because is not a constructive solution that will benefit me or anyone else.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have fun in my job, through the bosses "making it more fun", instead of taking self-responsibility to create the enjoyment within my job myself. I realise that in this capitalistic money system is full of dull jobs and we cannot choose to do what we want to do, we have to do what is available within our skill-set, and so I realise that is important to create enjoyment in a job if it gives us the ability to have a dignified life, which my job does do.
I commit myself to not allowing this jealousy experience in relation to my bosses to exist any more. When and as I see myself experiencing thoughts based in jealousy towards them, I stop in the moment, i breathe and direct myself here within and as my physical body, I continue to breathe where I can create the emergence of common sense in my participation, I continue to breathe until there is no more jealousy experience that comes up.
I commit myself to living the realisation that a jealousy experience does not assist me or anyone else in this world in living what is best for all, so consistent and disciplined self-corrective application of breathing is needed to ensure that I am not mind controlled by this jealousy.
When and as I see my bosses enjoying profits, or when I have to stretch finances to cover an outgoing, I focus on breathing, where I do not feed into any reaction but rather diffuse the reaction which is best for all.
I commit myself to living the realisation that suppressing this jealousy experience only ensures that I will "hulk out" on my bosses in a jealous spiteful rage, which is abusive and therefore unacceptable, so when and as I see myself suppressing jealousy, I stop, I breathe and continue to breathe, where there is no suppression of jealous but rather a releasing of the jealousy which is best for me and all life on earth.
I commit myself to investigating any places where the green eyed monster of jealousy exists in my life, and step by step I will remove all jealousy from my world through the use of the tools of self-recreation that I have utilised in this blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment