So this is something I have experienced a lot, as have many,
many other people in the world. And with any failed relationship I find an
extensive amount of self-judgement and self-doubt that comes immediately after
the relationship fails.
So when i have been in relationships, i often just think that i could be with someone "better" as an idea that "the grass is always greener" in someway, always comparing my partner to others. Now this obviously is a big part of a relationship failing, because its almost like we purposely look for things to pick on, where we want to have a picture perfect partner, and when our partner does something which doenst fit the picture we usually start weighing up other potential partners. And its only when we get what we want as a new partner that we realise it was only a fantasy and how we experience ourselves is still the same regardless of the partner. This is fascinating though becuase no matter who we have a relationship with they will just be a human being, and they will not be able to change how we experience ourselves, thats up to us, thats our self-responsibility, its only in ours heads that a person can have more value - so basically if we cannot support ourselves and another equally in a relationship, if we cannot stop wishing and hoping for more, if we cannot stop abusing eachother mentally, physically or both, if we cannot stop supporting our programmed fears, then its best to not be in a relationship, because the same shit is only gona happen again.
And what i have found is that the more failed relationships that happen, then the more i experieince myself as a failure, where I find that depressive emotion of isolation comes up, a fear of not having a partner for the rest of my life. And then a point of self-loathing becomes more apparent, as i begin to believe this isolation existing as me is more than me, as well as a jealousy of those that have a relationship, and then a continual desire for an apparent “perfect relationship”.
And what i have found is that the more failed relationships that happen, then the more i experieince myself as a failure, where I find that depressive emotion of isolation comes up, a fear of not having a partner for the rest of my life. And then a point of self-loathing becomes more apparent, as i begin to believe this isolation existing as me is more than me, as well as a jealousy of those that have a relationship, and then a continual desire for an apparent “perfect relationship”.
So in my mind it’s always like I must attain this “perfect
partner” that it is “out there somewhere” and if I keep searching, then
eventually I will find this person that I have painted in my mind. When in fact
this is just my brainwashing, it is complete self-deception, because there is
no such thing as a perfect anything in a world where so much abuse is apparent
in every human.
So what has become clear to me in my life is that the
“perfect partner” does not actually physically exist in anyway, but only exists
in our minds according to our programming and thus is not real. I mean media
pumps everybody full of this idea of “the one” from the day we are born, so
obviously we want to believe that the “right one” is just waiting for us somewhere.
But why do we want a “perfect relationship” in a world of so
much imperfection? What I have learnt within myself is that of wanting a
relationship to hide away from the abuse existing in this reality, something to
distract me from the shit here, believing this abuse is something I can hide
from, that it is separate from me, and thus is not my responsibility.
It’s interesting because every failed relationship that I
have had in my life, I have always found a way to try and justify what happened
in my mind, placing myself in the position of “right” and the ex-partner in the
position of “wrong”.
So whenever anyone asks me how the relationship ended, my
physical body becomes a bit more rigid, and I immediately shift into this
personality of trying to paint a picture of me being the “innocent victim” and
the ex as being the “nasty predator”. It’s always this attack-defence mechanism that engages during a turbulent relationship partciularly towards the end. Justifying and believing that the other person was the
one that needed to change, but that I was doing nothing wrong, when in fact in
every failed relationship I have had, I was at fault for a lot of the shit that
happened within it, and obviously completely at fault for the shit that existed
inside me during the relationship as in every moment.
And then I find that I will attempt to use this idea of me
being the “innocent victim” to induce some kind of sympathy from another,
actually trying to use this idea of how “badly I was treated” as a means to try
and attract a new partner so I can have consistent sex.
This is an extensive topic, and one that requires attention
from everybody, so we can create a world where abusive relationships will
eventually cease to exist one by one. Because what I have learnt in my time
walking a process of self-realization, self-correction and self-perfection, is
that to want something "perfect" outside of myself, something perfect in another is self-deception, because real perfection always starts with self walking the perfection in every moment of breathe, here, physically lived, as a consistent self-movement. Thats existing in Equality. But wanting to go into a
relationship to ask for perfection from another, to charge my ego, to fuel mine and my partners programming; hiding away from reality is
completely unacceptable dishonesty.
So in order for a system relationship to become an agreement
of support, to my understanding there must be no hiding, it takes dedication from both
participants, complete understanding that this world must change for the best
of all, and thus we must support each other to change, to become as effective
humans as possible, where the relationship actually becomes a walked example of
what is best for all.
Forcing each other to change is completely different from
supporting each other to change to whats best for all; this is something i have learnt, i mean forcing someone to do something is in most cases actually abusing someone, so if there is no mutual agreement in the starting point of the
relationship, if theres uncertainty, secrets, hidden agendas, manipulations, then inevitably the relationship will
become abusive because it began in abuse, so its best to stop.
There is just so many thoughts, feelings and emotions that
stop people from being able to focus on the physical, which is all that matters
in fact, its the matter we are made up of, so from my limited perspective a supportive relationship must be completely focused on physical
support of each other to live in the physical, where no programmed mind shit is supported in eachother.
But this will be a long road for all humans to understand,
because we are currently so brainwashed with ideas of “love” that we believe
that thoughts, feelings and emotions are what make a relationship “strong”,
when in fact it makes the relationship weaker and weaker because it is based in
imagination rather than tangible fact. I mean anybody can test this for
themselves, because I know for a fact that every relationship I have ever had
that failed, was purely because of feeding into and existing as thoughts, feelings and
emotions. Just sucking energy with no regard to the damage I was doing, giving a fuck of the consequence, and once
the energy ran out, then jumping onto the next person to sink my teeth into. Fucked up.
I am not willing to allow these abusive dishonesties to exist as myself as this world. I commit myself to ending all self-judgements,
self-doubts, depression, self-loathing, fears, desires and all reactions of the
mind in relation to failed relationships, which is best for all.
I will not accept these limitations as myself to be allowed to dictate my future accroding to separation. I direct me.
I will not accept these limitations as myself to be allowed to dictate my future accroding to separation. I direct me.
So whether you
are in a relationship now or not, if there is no dedication to commit to walking
of what’s best for all within and as ourselves, then we should not be in, or
even consider a relationship with someone, because no matter how “perfect” the
relationship seems it will surely end in disaster, because the starting point
was a disaster.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire a "better" partner whenever i am in a relationship, always comparing to others, instead of realising that a "better" partner is just in my mind, and that within saying my partner must be "better" im saying that all the problems in the relationship is the other persons fault, when many of the problems originate with me here.
I forgive myself that i have not realised within every relationship, that is doest not matter if im in a relationship or not, i am directly responsible for how i experience myself, and that looking for a new partner is not going to change me, that is always my own responsibility.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire a "better" partner whenever i am in a relationship, always comparing to others, instead of realising that a "better" partner is just in my mind, and that within saying my partner must be "better" im saying that all the problems in the relationship is the other persons fault, when many of the problems originate with me here.
I forgive myself that i have not realised within every relationship, that is doest not matter if im in a relationship or not, i am directly responsible for how i experience myself, and that looking for a new partner is not going to change me, that is always my own responsibility.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge myself extensively as “bad” because of having experienced many failed
relationships in the past. Without realising that self-judgment of myself as
“bad” is simply a pre-designed idea of myself which is not real and makes
change that’s best for all impossible.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
doubt myself extensively because of having experienced many failed
relationships in the past. Without realising that by allowing myself to doubt
myself about being able to have an effective relationship only opens the door
to experience this doubt in relation to many things in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I can’t do anything about this judgment and doubt of myself, where
I place myself as less than what I’m experiencing when in fact I’m always equal
to what I experience, and within believing I am less than what I experience, it
makes change that’s best for all actually impossible.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
experience depression and isolation in relation to not having a relationship.
Then believing this experience is not my fault but is the fault of others which
is self-deception.
I forgive myself for not realising that whatever experience
within and as me is a direct result of I accept and allow to exist, and thus is
never anybody else’s fault.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I am at fault if I experience depression and isolation as if I am
“wrong” in some way, when all it is really revealing is my brainwashing which
is not “right” or “wrong” it is simply what I am experiencing here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear not having a partner for the rest of my life, believing I am alone without
a partner, instead of realising that whether I do or don’t have a partner I am
still me, that will not change, nothing will change, and what is implied within
the word alone explains it all – All One.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I am diminished and have less worth in some way purely because of
not having a relationship.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
loath myself for having many failed relationships in the past, and for not
having an effective one now.
I forgive myself that
I have accepted and allowed myself to experience jealousy when I see couples
which I perceive to be happy which I allow to charge my experience of
depression and isolation within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
exist as the hereafter as a programmed state of ego as the mind, through
allowing myself to desire the “perfect partner”.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by existing
within and as the hereafter as a hope to have a relationship, I am completely
separating myself from physical reality which is who I really am, which can be
proven in every here breathe.
I forgive myself that
I have not realised that there is no such thing as a “perfect partner” that is
simply an idea in my mind of what I believe to be perfect which varies from
person to person according to programming and thus is not real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
expect a potential partner to be “perfect for me” in self-interest. Asking for
perfection without living perfection as myself which is hypocritical dishonesty
and thus not acceptable.
I forgive myself that
I have accepted and allowed myself to become a personality of the “innocent
victim” whenever I explain past relationships to potential partners, trying to
manipulate others into feeling sorry for me so I can have a relationship with
them to get the sexual energy I desire, when in fact I know that every
relationship I have had that has failed has been equally through my design as well
as the other persons.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe I can hide away from reality through having a relationship, that I will
have more fun in my life, without realising that it is not possible to hide
away from what is here, because what is here is equal to me, and that real fun
and enjoyment of self has nothing to do with anything or anyone, it is always
walked here in complete awareness where no dependency on something else to make
me feel better is necessary or possible.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
avoid taking self-responsibility through feeding into self-interest of having a
relationship just so I can experience a “happy” energy which in reality Is not
an actual lived happiness, thus is not real happiness, and thus as all energy
does it will only dissipate after a certain amount of time.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by searching
for happiness outside of myself, I am saying I cannot be happy without getting
feedback from someone else, which only feeds into polarity as the mind and make
sure that when I find “happiness” as energy in another, that I will experience
immensely heavy depression when I lose “my happiness” when the relationship
fails because it was never real.
I forgive myself that
I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that “the one” is out there
waiting for me, and that is my responsibility to find this “one” which is just
a love system pre-program I learnt growing up, believing one person has more
value than anyone else, and after all there is only one being in existence that
I am responsible for which is myself as all of existence.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by believing
there is a “special person” out there, I am just putting an imaginary person on
a pedestal, which is inequality, and I am making sure that I enslave myself to
the first person that comes along who matches my idea of a perfect partner
which is complete bullshit because then I’m saying that I am incomplete as I am
now, and that I require someone else to complete me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in
the past to try and force partners to see things my way only believing I am
helping them, but really I am just abusing and manipulating, trying to make the
person need me to change where I become there god.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe in the past that thoughts, feelings and emotions make my relationship
stronger when in fact these things through my allowance are directly
responsible for how and why every relationship I have had has failed.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that it is only
within two people equally agreeing to support each other physically in daily
living, agreeing to support each other to change to what’s best for all, and
not supporting each other’s programming, as thoughts, feelings and emotions -
that is what makes a relationship
strong.
I forgive myself that
I have accepted and allowed myself to jump from person to person just focusing
on draining the energy I want until I get bored through “not feeling it
anymore” then disregarding the person and moving onto the next person as a
literal demonic energy vampire.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by having a
fucked up staring point in a relationship feeding into thoughts feelings and emotions
I simply diminish myself further and further into and as the pre-programmed
mind I exist as where I only ensure that the relationship will have a fucked up
ending.
I understand and realised that all failed relationships in
the past is only a reflection of the failure of myself at the time in
understanding how I as this reality operate in fact. That I am always
completely responsible for myself.
I realise and accept that all reactions of the mind in
relation to failed past relationships such as judgment, depression etc, is
nothing but an unnecessary limiting experience I allow as myself which must be
stopped immediately as myself, so when I have any reaction like this in any
moment, I stop, I flag myself, I breathe and focus on breath until here no
further.
I realise that to try
and manipulate others in anyway to want to be in a relationship with me is
completely unacceptable, and only make
sure that the end of any new relationship from this starting point will be very
fucked up, because my starting point within the relationship is so fucked up.
I realise that until I free myself from my limitations in
relation to relationships and sex that it is best I do not enter into a
relationship with a female because the result will only be abusive.
I am not willing to accept this fuck up of myself in
relation to failed relationships. I commit myself to re-aligning my starting
point living what is best for all in every moment.
I commit myself to walking the change as myself that I want
to see in the world,which is always best for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment