Somebody told me about their life plans recently and this person proclaimed to me they had made a decision to avoid a certain person, to not question them even though this person has been making decisions that are directly abusive to them. I asked this person are you really making a decision there? It sounds more like you are deciding to pursue the path of least resistance, to decide based on what makes you feel better and avoid what makes you feel bad. Free choice is a way we often say simplistically - fuck whats best for everybody I will do what is best for me in self-interest to survive as the existence as Energy/Consciousness/Mind. I mean if I am free to choose to eat nothing but sweets all the time to try to gain a constant "sugar buzz" and it rots my teeth out was that choice really free? Or did it cost me physical consequences? Was it really a choice that created Real Physical Freedom for me and everyone else? Or did it just enslave me and everyone else to limitation/survival as the Mind/Energy?
The only reason I could support this person around choice was because I have investigated many dimensions of how choice has historically operated in myself and majority of Humans. Where after the age of around Seven years old as my existence as the Mind Consciousness system solidified as my expression it was almost as if all my choices since this point onward became subdivisions, derivatives of One Original Choice.
This original choice I made as the starting point of me in the acceptance of myself in this world, was the protection and defense of surviving as the possession of all energy that allows me to experience me to be an Omniscient force as a state of continual Self-Anointing Godhood. Essentially the Life authority I existed as in my first 7 years, now gave way to Energy as Consciousness as the Mind as the highest Authority of Me.
This is where I began to consume physical Existence/Substance/Life to transform it into Energy/Mind/Money, turning these things into the highest Deity of Me, where I am fighting/spiting, purposely creating Friction to survive as Energy/Mind/Money gaining these rewards endlessly as the Heavenly Authority of Me.
We see the consequence in our Money system as a result of this harmful living of free choice, where business has the apparent right to choose profit over what is best for all life. We clearly see that Money gives you the ability to have more choice, yet the majority do not have it/thus are forced into Horrific labour jobs to Survive with No Real Freedom, which shows that any choice which causes harm to another life form cannot be a choice that is free of this consequence. None are Free until All are Free so when a Choice is made that rights to Life are given to a small group who have the most Money is not and cannot ever be Free until Money is Freely Equal for all. You see how fiat money has lost it's intrinsic value over the years? That this value is based on various choices that some Money is apparently "better" than others, unstable energy/consciousness/mind based decisions which is Never Free of Abuse.
When I started walking my process seeing my relationship to "Free choice" this was when I first realised that I am not actually making any choices in anything because all decision is based in pursuing whatever keeps Me and Everyone else trapped as Energy/Mind/Consciousness. It's like we get born as life, then Die during our time here through becoming the mind/energy/consciousness and then the meaning of life for all of us is essentially to simplistically get back to Life by taking Self-Responsibility to Re-design Me as Life. Many humans have their own ideas about how best to do this, although I would postulate to any the tools of Desteni is the Best Way to do this.
As long as we Humans continue with the Fucked road of Believing we have Choice, that the basis of our choice must be accepting and allowing the existence of Money/Mind/Energy as the highest Authority of Me, then nothing will change. Walking a process to whats best for all is this Realisation in Living Application that Life Authority is the Highest Authority of All Choice.
Through effective Writing, Self-Forgiveness and Breathing we actually can Completely Transform our decision making process to go from Energy/Mind/Money authority, to a decision of Standing as Life Authority in Equality and Oneness where Every Choice Lived that I Make/Express becomes consistent as what is measurably Resulting in What is Best for All Life in Substance.
We have to Completely Give Up our idea of Free choice that gives No Life to All in Self-Interest as endless War/Hell/Consequence and instead be the Living Word of an Equal and One living being as the Physical where Real Freedom is the Gift I give to myself and all life within/without as Peace/Heaven/Real Freedom Livingry. In 2022 it is Long Overdue for Humanity to start making the Best Choices - Be the Self-Directive of this Principle.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that my idea of free choice has never been free at all and within this I have been enslaving me and all life as the Mind/Energy/Consciousness/Money where every decision I made was a derivative of the original decision to base the starting point of all decisions of Me on the protection/accumulation of these things where I even purposely destroy/create friction with whoever I need to experience myself in bliss as Energy/Money/Mind eternally completely unaware that everything is in reverse where true Free choice can only emerge when I give up/change my starting point/relationship to Free choice from Mind/Money/Energy as the highest authority of the decisions I make to Heaven on Earth and Living what is Best for All Life as this body as Me as the Living Word of Equality and Oneness where Real Freedom manifests.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any time I protect my idea of Free Choice in anyway is when I am saying - I do not want to do what is best for all, I want to do what is best for me in self-interest to maintain myself as Mind/Energy/Money which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to truly understand that our Money System we have accepted and allowed is a consequence of our existence as our Selfish idea of Free Choice which then facilitates the choice of government and corporations to profit at the expense of the majority, creating a dichotomy of choice where the minority with money have choice and the majority have no choice so suffer immense poverty proving that any choice which causes consequential harm to another life form is not free and is thus not adequate to support Life on Earth - This Earth decides to allow each being to birth here and provide a body/resources for us all equally, thus our Living and Monetary system must be a reflection of this.I commit myself to show that our idea of Free Choice has never been free and is actually the toxic antithesis of Freedom in Every way.
I commit myself to show that free choice will only be free when everyone is supported equally, when there is no consequence of physical harm to the Body on Earth where Humanity moves from the idea of free choice as Energy/Consciousness accumulation to the living of choices that produce a world of Physical Tangible Freedom for all life in Equality and Oneness.
I commit myself to continue to walk my process moving from the past as my idea of free choice as Pre-programmed Energy Authority that harms the physical Body/Existence into the Decision of Standing in Equality and Oneness in being/becoming the Living Word through writing/self-forgiveness/self-corrective application - Realigning choice to an Equal Money System which is based on the decision to stand as Life as what is best for all, a system where each one in this physical existence can equally enjoy Living and Growing on our One Planet Earth.
Very cool read. Thanks for writing and sharing!
ReplyDelete