Sunday, 20 February 2022

Day 474: It's Nothing Personal

That old adage we've heard a million times, very common in business meetings/work offices/criminal organisations yet also comes up in relationships, friends all over the place - the implication being that what I am doing to you right now as cutting our ties in someway is not a decision I am making from a starting point of contemptuous reaction, that it would be "bad" if I admitted a reaction in our interaction. 

Yet what I notice is when people say it's nothing personal, it usually is. I remember Mike Tyson years ago before a fight saying as an example "It's nothing personal, but I'm gona kill the guy" or if you've ever heard groups of school bullies picking on a kid saying "It's nothing personal, we just don't like you" - these moments are merely microcosms of what we Humans do in every area of our life, I see all the times I have said that to somebody in my life and in Self-Honesty it has always been because I am absolutely offended by the person yet I can hide/justify my reaction using the old adage "it's nothing personal its just business" to callously explain away why I am pushing the person away/not treating the person as I would like to be treated.

In these moments the point of the offence itself towards the person serves as the personal barometer of my own Self-Judgement I am not clear on - where I believe this person doesn't fit my persona, my personal idea of myself so I can make a personal decision to ostracize that person. We use our feelings, desires and beliefs to drive our personal profit, defining life as a personal reward system while telling everyone we "don't care about money" it's all in reverse.

I've been in multiple situations in my past where I had some business partners who would want to fire some staff purely because they didn't personally feel this person/person's dress sense or values matches the "happy go lucky" image the company wants to portray, even at times when they were still good workers. That the board would feel better if this person wasn't in the business, but that we should "Make sure they all know its nothing personal its just business"while we are making a personal valued judgment to treat the person differently.

Or from another context we use the statement its nothing personal to justify the idea that its good to not have any personal responsibility to whats here on earth, to each other to make the best world possible, we should instead leave it to corporations and governments - when in reality it is the personal responsibility of each one to walk a process of self-honesty where one can rebirth as life from the physical.

No personal success can be real until all are succeeding, therefore all forms of ideas around personal self-interest in the mind must be ended. I have found it is our automated thought processes that stands as the guardians of personal self-interest and the edification from those around us and the world system that allows us to view this shit as real, when really this keeps us trapped not seeing/realising how we have truly created our self as a lie.

This process is to see with my eyes open where am I disciplined/principled? Where am I not? Yet, not being too hard on myself or overly apathetic about it, simply being clear where I am not walking in absolute Integrity so I learn directly the difference between Real Change and releasing/repeating Energy which is obviously not the same. While we proclaim "It's Nothing Personal!" In our ignorance Everything as a matter of fact is 100% to do with our personal relationship to ourselves, to others and the world as a whole. 

You can see how our Family/parenting is where our personal idea of our self originated and then we take that to our interactions with others in life and then take that to all of Humanity as the global system.

The questions we need to ask ourself are - who am I in relation to myself? what is my personal relationship to myself? Who do I see myself as? The personal me developed in childhood, all my conscious mind shit in relation to me, I must write it out, then write/apply Self-Forgiveness/Commitment statements.

Then I need to ask myself who I am in relation to others? What are my Interpersonal relationships? This is our subconscious world where our automated personalities operate and step forth to attract "like minded people" this tends to be a common way we try to deal with family/childhood trauma, where we try to create interpersonal relationships with people to "solve" things we didn't like in our family/childhood, but where again Self-Supportive writing, Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statements is the Personal Responsibility required to walk in order to correct this truly.

Then look at who am I in relation to the universe as the world system? This is the automated unconscious that we are not aware is created globally to direct all Humanity through our allowance/relationship to the Personal and Interpersonal - this is the end point to get clear on so to speak, how my personal issues creates a thread in existence to create the universal world consequential result of Government, Religion, Politics, Education as the global systems how Humanity exists together. 

So let's hold ourselves Personally Responsible to align all three to be what is best for all life as Heaven on Earth, lets stop personal offence and saying its nothing personal, because if we do not we will only die an illusion, which obviously can exist no further than a memory on a gravestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment