Sunday, 22 August 2021

Day 449: I Recognize You

Two people came up to me in a pub last night and said that they Recognize me, one proceeded to show me pictures of the person who did look similar to me. The other just explained to me that I remind him of someone he knows but he couldn't recall their name. Within this moment I said to him that we can Recognize and See ourselves in Anyone at Any time if we put ourselves in the Shoes of another. 

Afterwards I considered that it is fascinating how our mind searches for and looks to Validate Similarities to who we Remember in our own life. On the face of it this may not seem like an issue, yet in Self-Honesty if we turn our Life into some kind of Exclusive VIP Club there is a problem. You Remind me of this person I know! As if it is only people who have played a direct role in the Film of our life that are worth Remembering, but apparently people outside of our life narrative we do not need to Recognize as Me as You as Equals as Life within All. Self-Interested Recognition as Memory as Consciousness to validate our own existence as Consciousness you could say, as the Ego in Control looks for validation of our Individual Pre-Programmed Predilections. Yet do we Recognize Life? The world shows we Do Not.

It is clear that in Life we will always see people who remind us of certain people visually, but am I Really seeing the person? This is the question I always ask myself. Am I Really seeing that in Reality we can actually Recognize ourselves in everyone if we are Self-Honest? Do we see that everyone has things we can learn from? Do we acknowledge that everyone has specific Aptitudes whether they have honed it or not? Am I Recognizing that Everyone is Me in another life? The idea of Recognition is totally different to actually Recognizing someone as Ourselves as Life.

We look for Specific Similarities to our Personality formation, without often realising that when you strip away the Nuance of these characters we all follow the same types of Desires, Hopes, Wants and Needs - then on top of this we actually all are the same Life force as the Physical, yet we can only realise this if we Recognize this Life force as Ourselves and as being Equal in All of us.

You are Me and I am You, which also means we are Responsible for Each other yet we have not adequately created a world that Acknowledges, Enhances and Reciprocates this.

I enjoy Football, Martial Arts, Tennis, Snooker and many sports, which of course means I can Recognize myself in another that also Enjoys sports Easily, yet does that mean I cannot acknowledge myself as Life in a person who does not Enjoy sports as much? No, because when we are Honest with ourselves we have all no matter how Fanatical you are about sports experienced what it is like to Not enjoy Sports. So the question to check if you are Actually Recognizing Lifeforce as being Equal in All of Us, is when you can say in Self-Honesty - I am willing to exist as Every part, every Form in this Reality, I am actually willing to Be the Slaughtered Animal, The Starving Child. I Am Seeing Clearly that is Directly Me Suffering which I will Not Accept for Myself - Thus I take Self-Responsibility to Stop this Abuse of Myself in Another Body. 

How can we be a Species of Life Improvement in Anyway, if we Do Not Recognize the Life in Everything Equally? It is Not possible as the World has proven for Aeons of time.

Do Trees select who they will Recognize as being valid of breathing its Oxygen it produces? No, it is an Eternal Cycle for All Life. So we have to See, Realise and Understand that we Must become Arboreal as the Tree in Every way, where we Clarify to ourselves that All Life Contributes to our Every Breath, which then Allows us Exist Here to Intricately and Intimately get to Know Every Part of Reality as Ourselves - and in the Process Recognize its True Value, Regenerate Dignity and Honour in the Relationship with that Part and within that we Treat Every Part with the Equal Value as Life that you would Expect to Receive in Equality and Oneness.

You are Me in another Life - Lets Truly Embody this Symbiotic Reality in Every way.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to Realise that the Mind Consciousness System in every Human will try to Deceive us through our allowance that "only certain" people are Memorable to us as we exist in Separation from Physical Reality as Consciousness - When in Reality Every Being in this Reality is Me as Equal Value as The Physical as Life and thus any ideas of only "Recognizing" certain people is not actually Real and Only Impulses a world of varying degrees of Respect as we see So Many people Not Recognized as Life by the Money System of Capitalism that only Remembers and Adorns a small Minority.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to See, Realise and Understand in Every Moment that Life force is Equal in All of Us, yet it is our Pre-Conceived ideas of our self that Fabricates a "Free choice" to only Recognize what makes us Feel Good as opposed to All Life Equally, which is completely Harmful Bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this System of Subjective Recognition was taught to us in childhood, where Parents Favour their child based on how many Similarities they Recognize from themselves in the Child as a "Stamp of Approval" of the Limitation of myself as the Mind - and so the less the Child reminds the Parent of themselves, the more the Child engages in things the parent doesn't Like, doesn't Recognize in themselves - the more likely the Parent will have a Limited, Lesser connection with the Child.

I commit myself to show that until Life on Earth will continue to get worse for Everybody until All Life is Equally Recognized as such in Every way, where we can Actually create Heaven on Earth for All For Real.

I commit myself to Recognize in Every Breath that I was given Life in this Body to Explore Everything Here and Restore a Relationship of Honour as Equality and Oneness with All.

I commit myself to Recognize Myself in Another in Every way as Life force, where I give the same level of Equal Value as Life that I myself want to Receive from others.    

2 comments:

  1. When I go to a Pub, the dimensions all work together to create consequence, THe last one they created I have been dealing with on earth for 7 years paying extrordinary fees to the LAW for having had alcohol. You are lucky you are Bernards friend and that the dimensions work with you and love you and help you hourly in your life.

    Also Black lives matter is a terrorist group, you come to my city I will simply give you what the 2020 protestors gave my local nike store. Go ahead and block but you will be reminded the rest of your life how the BLM vandals and rapists and theifs were forgiven, meanwhile white people have to pay for their 'drinking violations' I am in your face motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K - Now when you are ready to recognize your Equality as Life as Me - meaning you will not fear sharing your REAL name which of course is not "Unknown" then we can discuss - until then I have nothing to say to an "Unknown being" hiding behind a Computer screen. I suggest Read this blog about Recognition again and take support from it.

      Delete