We have all been brought up in a education system that measures education based on various exalted parchments, on trophies and titles from specific establishments. For me education in anything is not measured by any pieces of paper, but instead by the vocabulary, beingness and living patterns of a person.
I notice a pattern at times when I am speaking about Education with those that claim to be "In Education" where, sometimes the fact that the person already works in education or has a certain degree is a justification as to why they "don't need" anymore education - this perspective of course is one of the most uneducated that exists because if we were individually and collectively so well educated would we see the accumulating consequential abuses in the world that we do? No.
Yet I have also had this perspective before, that I already know, whenever I have claimed this in ignorance is usually because I really didn't enjoy my educational experience as a kid - it's like we know the current education system is not best for all based on how the majority of humans have had traumatic reactions to the word education in our lives. We forced ourselves to like school to get praise from our parents and the system from getting the best grades, when we know we hated it, found the extreme competition impulsing confusing - but rather then provide solutions we go into suppression about this experience, turn it into a plateau that we have already achieved - without considering that if you are reacting, blindly accepting what is here, if you are blaming others for your life, if you are not implementing solutions that are best for all, then are you really educated? I would say you are merely feeding into what's already here as a system of lacking education with no solutions.
So consider that every time we say we know when we really don't actually know, is just us saying "please don't take me back to the classroom, I felt so bad in that classroom, please don't make me relive it here"
Or we go the other way where we say I already have a "high intellect" meaning a high ability to gratify myself first, to manipulate and shift responsibility onto others which is not intellectual but merely justification of psychopathic behaviour. This deification of the minds intellect, when the intellect of the physical body is far superior to that of the mind because the mind is run on the energy produced by the body.The Aggrandizement of Intellectualism when it clearly isn't introducing whats best is fucked, this idea that because I can individually perceive and give my knowledgeable perception high value, then that is more important then creating a world where all have the Best Education.
This perceived intellect despite what we Human believe gives us no more value then the smallest insect as the life force is not more "intellectually advanced" in the human, it is the same life force in the human as the smallest insect just a different dimension of the same thing.
Knowledge without application is meaningless, an apparent "advanced intellect" unable to apply Self-Honesty as the Equality Equation to check what I have accumulated over time is not intelligent at all but is actually Uneducated.
Do not hold onto traumatic memories around Education, let them go and make a better system Here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to claim to be educated based on qualifications from establishments that enforce the indoctrination of the 1% rule over the 99% and thus is not Real Education at all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Real Education is every word you can spell, process and comprehend, it is our resonant beingness our living patterns built into the flesh where the Real Education we have exists, despite what our Intellectual Mind claims which is not real education but the enforcement of a system of haves and have not's.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as polarity as the mind when someone challenges my education, where I will protect myself and feed energy to the Mind as Ego by shifting from "no I don´t need to go back to school" as the negative to "I already know everything" as the positive just so I do not have to face myself and these fucked experiences I had towards education growing up
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming any form of knowledge and intellect without application, without Self-Honesty is not Real and is actually the Reverse of what is claimed of being Knowledgeable as a Dilettante fool enamored by the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is actually common knowledge that we are All Equal as Life, yet this is not honoured in the way we Humans co-exist and so we instead descend into the depths of our Minds Knowledge that will end when we die because all of the memories, thoughts, feelings and emotions are encapsulated in the physical brain and body which is not crossing over with you.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Intellect as knowledge are just programs developed over time, too blind to see where it is going or where it came from regardless of the clear inequality in our education and what that produces in this world.
I commit myself to show that anyone claiming to be well educated in a world where what is best for all is not honoured in anyway is delusional and is likely lost within the free choice that Money brings.
I commit myself to show that the History of Human Knowledge can all be tracked and proven as to amounting to nothing of value when Life is not treated Equally, as history has shown over and over again.



No comments:
Post a Comment