Sunday, 23 May 2021

Day 436: Stop talking Shit

Stop talking Shit, I'm sure like me you have said this statement to many people in your life and have had people say it to you - yet, fascinatingly only through Facing our own Shit do we become Certain enough to call out others Shit.

Our Relationship to Shit is Fucked. I mean seriously have you ever considered to what Degree? I have a Shit Everyday, 1-3 times a day depending on what I Eat and how much, yet also I notice how Consciousness gets in the way of Stable Shitting at times.

Like when I'm in other peoples houses I notice how my Shits are usually not as enjoyable as when I'm Shitting "On my toilet" purely because of Reacting in the Mind having Thoughts in other peoples houses about - can they hear me shitting? Is my shit going to be really smelly? Am I going to use too much of their toilet Roll? Are they going to judge how long I'm shitting for? etc. Then because of these thoughts my usual 1-3 Shits a day will turn to 1 a day and it will be like a Constipated Physical experience straining to get that Shit out or if it won't come out now, then it might even Liquefy from suppressing it for so long and eventually be like some steaming pile of slop when it does come out.    

To a lesser degree this happens when someone else is in my House for a long period of time, where my Shit can be less frequent and/or less enjoyable due to this Consciousness induced tightness of the Muscle.

Fascinating isn't it when you look at how people interact when they first meet each other, like a Love interest, how it is so common for people to suppress Farts around them so they don't have a reason to not like you. This idea of wanting to show ourselves as a Clean and Spotless image with no smell of Shit, so you don't talk about the Abusive parts of yourself, suppressing your Farts as a manifested consequence of suppressing the Real Shit of yourself, picking and choosing who to Fart and Shit around, when really we don't know anyone until we see their Real Shit - why do you think Dogs spend so much time smelling Shit? They can literally smell the Memories, the DNA of a Being just from their Shit. Dogs are a fascinating support for Humans with this understanding of Shit, it is their Aptitude of Knowing that they can Clearly see what is Here through Shit.

Many Humans that do not Truly understand the Dog will Judge the Dog for staring and drooling when Humans eat food around them, or if the Dog starts sniffing another Dogs ass or smelling a Shit within touching distance or maybe even eating some the Human Reacts. But, if you had a Nose as sensitive as the Dog, if you understood the Dogs communicative capacities through Food and Shit you would also be as interested as the Dog. We are what we Eat is a statement we Hear but do we realise that the Dog and all Animals relationship with Food and Shit is actually Far more advanced in Awareness then our own, providing Phenomenal Support for the Human to Exist Here Down to Earth. 

We Humans find examining Shit like the Dog deplorable and grotesque immediately making "Errrrrrr" sounds when it gets on us or even near us in anyway due to our Pre-Programming we allow which keeps us in separation from Physical Reality - within this we do not even see that we do Labour, which requires Energy which you get when you Eat Food, then the waste product becomes the Shit, which goes where? Back into the Earth as fertilising Manure which is then recycled back into the Plant and then becomes Food again.

So actually we Humans Do Eat our Own Shit, we just seldom look at it in this way due to finding looking at how we manufacture our shit within and without as "Disgusting" as a justification to to stay in positive feelings and not see what is actually manifesting in Reality. Its all Human Shit, Animal Shit or Plant Shit as decomposing trees and the Photosynthesis cycle. Yet just like the body you notice the mind needs energy to exist but a different kind of course.

As an example of the type of Energy the Mind craves to exist is if you look at how certain food connoisseurs will place so much emphasis on how beautiful a meal looks in its visual design, that the food is somehow better when it is a Tableau of Epicurean Art, when no matter how beautiful the image looks it will still be Equal to Shit in the End.

Or you see how Parents will always pass their Shit as Mind Systems onto their children, I mean I have even seen parents getting annoyed at their Baby Shitting in their Nappy all the time trying to force the Child to start using a toilet asap just to avoid having to do any more nappy changing. Resonantly Teaching the Child to not face their own Shit.

We turn Shit into Polarity as Good Feelings or Negative Emotions - we say Oh shit! When something Bad happens, but we say I'm The Shit Man! when we achieve Success in something. Or you may remember at school as a kid where someone was bullied for shitting A lot at school or Loudly, where a Negative reaction of the majority was turned into a Joke for the majority to Feel Good. Or at many Schools especially poorer ones you notice how the worst kids sometimes let their suppressed shit out in the toilet that they want to do in the classroom like smoking, having a fight, swearing loads etc.

I remember this as a kid, where I learnt sarcastic statements like: "Kiss my Ass" or "Does the Pope Shit in the Woods" and I watched endless toilet humor comedies like: Bottom, Beavis and Butthead, even a band I liked had a track called Shitman that had a music video of a superhero called Shitman lol. Yet in an instant I so easily could switch to Disgust of Shit being close to me, I remember as a kid when I got new trainers one time, I stood in a big pile of dog shit straight after getting them I was so Angry I had a fight with a kid who laughed about it. 

It was designed in such a way within the Human where The best medicine for not Feeling Shit is Money, where each one must have a Self-Aggrandizing specialty within the Hive Mind of Capitalism on a Pilgrimage to the Top of the Shit Pile as the special ascended ones where I can "choose" to Not Stand Equal to Life.

Everyone knows Kim Jung Un was talking Shit when he said that he doesn't Shit because Everyone does. So If we Really have this "Free Choice" we value so much, try choosing to Not Shit and you quickly see that you have No Choice when you Shit, your Body is the Authority.

Lets make a world where everyone's Shit is known, where we Make Sure we all get our Shit out on the table where we can all Stop talking Shit and make a Cool as Shit world where nobody talks Shit, where everyone has the Best Shit and nobody ever gets Shitted on as less then another  Ever Again -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Here Breath that it is only through taking Self-Responsibility to calling out our own Shit that we can actually call out the Shit of another in an Effective Way. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an Unstable Relationship with Shit for Majority of My Life past 7 Years Old, because before the Mind Consciousness system integrated as Me then My Relationship with Shit was Clear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through the Incantations of Self-Forgiveness Applied and Lived in Self-Honesty I can actually Redesign my Relationship with Shit to be whats Best for All. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to React as Negative thoughts about Shitting in other peoples houses, which then causes my Body to become slightly more Rigid in the House of another and thus Shitting becomes more difficult/Less Enjoyable as Hard clumps of Shit or as a Slop Fest from Suppressing not doing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Defining my house as "Mine" and defining my Shitting experience as "Alone time" while not as pronounced as in other peoples houses, still causes me to sometimes have more difficulty shitting if someone else is in "my house" for a long period of time - where I realise that If I remove these ideas of "My house" and "My alone time" then there will be no difficulty shitting with others in my house. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Reason people suppress their Farts while around a Love interest is same Reason we only speak about our Best Traits and not the Worst parts of Ourself  - We want to project an image of ourselves as a "Clean, Happy, and Positive" Person and so Justify suppressing who we Really are as the Nasty Shit to manipulate the person into falling in Love with our image until at some point in the communication be it in 1 Week or 1 Year, eventually My Shit will come out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Dogs and Animals generally spend so much time Smelling Shit because they have a much Higher Degree of Physical Awareness then Humans - The Animal knows that The Memories and very DNA of a Person can be picked up from Perusing the design of Shit, because the Animal Truly Understands the statement "We are what we Eat".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as the Pre-programmed Systems of the Mind We do not even Realise when we are Judging the Dog for smelling Shit, when we Humans actually Eat our own Shit without Awareness - We do Labour which food gives us the energy for, then we Shit out the Waste which fertilises the Plants to make more Food as the cycle of Food and Shit are actually Intrinsic.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we Humans find Shit disgusting because we get a Disgusting experience when we look at the Shit inside ourselves and the Shit in the world - so we Define anything with Shit as Negative to stay in the Mind as Thoughts and Feelings in Separation from Physical Reality and thus Culpability without considering it is this Ignorance to Shit that keeps Abusive Shit going inside and without. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Just as the Body craves the Physical Energy from Food the Mind craves Energy to charge up systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while it can be cool to create interesting looking food, when it is turned into a Religion for Mind Energy, saying for instance food is unacceptable unless it "Looks perfect" one is completely missing the point that All Food comes out as Shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In every moment that Parents pass their Shit onto their Children to put their own Feelings ahead of what's Best for All, thus generation after generation Nobody is Facing the Real Shit that's Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we turn Shit into Polarity as Good Feelings or Negative Emotions, where we say Oh shit! When something Bad happens, but we say I'm The Shit Man! when we achieve Success in something, constantly bouncing back and forth in the Mind in separation from Real Shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that even now when I just say the word Shit I still smile just based on how many memories of toilet humor comedies I watched as a kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience Annoyance and even Anger before just because of getting a bit of Shit on me, showing me that in these moments I am Brainwashed and not actually Here as Breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we Humans are by the design of our Pre-Programming inclined to just purse Money and things we can buy with Money when we Feel like Shit - I realise this will only be temporary relief and that without Self-Honest Introspection you can Never get to the Root of why you Really do Feel Shit to Actually Stop the Polarity Mind Games.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to the Programming each Human looks to climb the Shit Pile to Become the Special Mighty Shit Man or Woman as the Ascended ones of the Shit Hive where I can apparently Choose to Not stand Equal to Life Completely Full of Shit. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that If Free Choice was Real then we could easily Choose to Not Shit which is of course Not Possible because the Mind is subject to the Body not the Other way around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that until Everybody's Shit is Clear for All to see then a World that's Best for All Inclusive of Humans is Not Possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a world that's Best for All means there is not a Single Being that is being Shitted on by the Horrific Consequences of Consciousness 

I commit myself to show that how Humanity currently exists as Consciousness is Bullshit and shows how full of Shit we are to Actually value our Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions as more important then Real Shit.

I commit myself to show that no matter what successes a person claims, as long as anyone does not have access to Toilet services in this world we actually have a Shit world which is not Successful for All and thus Not Real.

I commit myself to call out anyone who is justify a systems that Shits on the Majority and keeps the Minority in "Shit Free" Heaven.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with thoughts that come up when I am in the house of another, or when someone is in my house about Shitting - I Stop and Breathe then continue to do so until no more thoughts come up.

I commit myself to Not Resist analyzing Any of My Shit as Thoughts, Feelings and Emotional patterns with the same investigative fervor as the Dog smelling Shit seeing the Design of whats Here so Clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment