You can notice that how when the Sun is out people people says its a "beautiful day" yet it is through this allowance of Self-Possession this Positive character we play in the Sunlight that actually causes us to ignore the Abuse going on in reality while we are in "Sun Heaven". When do you see some of the most egregious throwing of rubbish into Nature? When the Sun comes out and hoards of Humans go to beaches as this Sunlight Character to take their nourishment in Self-Interest and then leave their remains of alcohol, food, drugs and various plastics behind.
Also perhaps it is the dark clouds that we react to in thought as it reminds us of the inner dark clouds that we allow Self to be that we avoid facing and correcting, it reminds us of our lack of Self-Honesty about the Darkness of ourselves that we don't want to Face - same way people define talking about Starvation as "Negative" as a justification to not look at the reality of the fucked up design of starvation, which of course then enables and facilitates the abuse to continue through an apathetic ignorance to face the Darkness of Starvation.
Yet from another perspective these Dark Clouds remind me of how we run into the Shadows as the Secret Mind, how we Suppress, how we how we miss that Everything is in Reverse, how we often can Blame something for harming us when really it is supporting us to Grow when we change our Starting Point. For example I consider Bill Gates, his pals and various groups discussing ways to "block the sun" through a completely Illogical Ideology that the Sun is damaging us and our planet, when really in Self-Honesty we all know the Sun has been supporting Life on Earth to grow for Millions of years and so very obviously is not to blame for any form of Global Warming Here. Perhaps Bill has been watching too many dystopian Sci-Fi films for too long which has more then a few stories including predictive programming of Sky Blackening Messages.
Yet it is typical isn't it? We Humans always seem to find ways to rather then learn from and allow what benefits us to let us grow - rather we find ways to Judge and Blame something Mighty and Uplifting in its capacity to benefit Life Unconditionally such as the Sun. No surprise Jesus was persecuted was it.
How many other areas in our lives do we try to Avoid Facing something that we actually know benefits us, because we are Judging/Blaming that we are not as supportive as that thing. Our relationship to Money is the same as what Bill Gates is doing trying to block the Sun - we know that money supports us, but we are always trying to find ways of Demonising it to ourselves, to justify why we don't need it by focusing on the harmful things Humans do with money, putting a dark cloud over Money and Suppressing. This started in childhood of course - remember when you were a child and you got your first large amount of money? What did your parents do? I bet they started questioning you, implying some form of criminality as an Inquisition, highlighting their own unstable relationship to Money, their own Exasperation that the Money might change you in some way, trying to enforce an idea that you don't need money to be Happy, so you agree and Suppress as a Child.Burying that buzz of getting Money, Defining it as Bad in Self-Dishonesty, it didn't disappear of course though it just laid in wait, it has been imagined so much that the Law of Attraction will play out the point. So if you want to turn a Child into a Greedy Adult full of Avarice, then tell them Emotionally that they don't need Money when they get their first positive experience with Money. No surprise that before walking my Journey to Life I was a truly Selfish being in relation to Money throughout my teenage and young Adult years. I still have to check myself at times when I see my mind having Selfish thoughts come up in relation to Money.
Humans running around with all this Uncertain Dark Fog in their Heads as Consumer zombies. Some have even Blamed the Sun for isolated forest fires, but what I always ask with forest fires - if the Human didn't directly start the fire through Negligence or Spite, then why wasn't the Human Aware that a certain area of grass was dead requiring Water or a Fire could occur? Because majority of Humans are not Here in Equality and Oneness with Nature as the Physical Body and so cannot see the needs of Nature Clearly - The Sun cannot do the Gardening for us, it just gives the Plant the Rays in requires to Grow.
So our Suppression and lack of Stimulation fuels our Depressions, while in Reality None of it is Real. The Dark Skies you see outside are Not Negative, it is your Subjective Exclusionary Experience as the Idea of yourself as Ego based on Energy where you define the Grey Sky as Negative. It's Unacceptable, same as avoiding Self-Responsibility for ourselves through Creation of Dark Clouds to Suppress and Hide parts of ourselves is Unacceptable.
We have to Truly Study the Quantum Mind, to see the design of our Fucked up Relationships where we think our thinking is Real with no awareness that thoughts come from the body or how the thoughts got there in the first place, what charges them etc. We have to be Clear with what we are allowing ourselves to be, we have to be Honest with Ourselves about where are we Still allowing Drug abuse/Addiction of any kind to keep Our Self Stimulated in various Dimensions of Polarised energy, where the "great depression" emerges when the Drug is removed. We must be clear that the idea of Our self as Personality in the Mind is Not Real, because it is temporary it wasn't with us as a Child. It is a Form of Demonic Possession turning Programmed Dimensions into an actual experience in the Body and Mind which is dependent on energy produced by the physical not the other way around.
Depression starts in Thought, and the idea is that then talking about your thoughts will be the best solution, when in Reality that is merely a release of an inner energy build up until you repeat the pattern and do it again. This is why you actually have to Stop, because if you don't you will repeat the cycle again and again this is where so many people turn to drug addiction to to take us to another "better zone" to Suppress the real issue then make myself Belief I have Cured myself of the issue, when really all I have done is forget for some time about it, suppressed it and thus it may come up again in the future as Disease as Consequence.
While always better sooner, eventually everyone realizes whats Best for All in this Life or the Hereafter. Scams like operation "Dark Sky" will cease to exist when we stop scamming ourselves "to keep talking about it" just so we can get attention and keep the darkness of ourselves alive in complete separation.Lets Forgive to Stop Depression, Blame and Suppression For Real, lets End ideas of Dark Evil Skies and replace it with the Simplicity of what is Here, Grey Skies ready to Rain -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Reason Humans Define the Sun as "Good" and Dark Clouds as "Bad" is because Humans have allowed themselves to be creatures of Polarity Stimulation where the Sun is actually twisted into a tool to feed the Pre-Programmed Minds of Humans. Energy to "Feel Good" when the Sun has no interest in these things in Reality - I Realise that The Sun is only Here to Nourish the Physical not the Minds of Humans.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanity has Individually and Collectively been living out Uncertainty, Hiding from Responsibility and Depression as the Mind as a form of Dark Sky Blanketed over Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Reason Humans prefer playing Computer Games and Watching Films when its Raining, is because we are Pre-Programmed Organic Robots and so whenever we are deprived of one main source of Mind Energy Stimulation, we will become Depressed and so will then justify interacting with anything that can charge up our Systems with Energy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the moment I claim it is a "Beautiful Day" when it is Sunny, implies that I am Equally allowing the idea that it is automatically a "Bad Day" when its Raining as Separation where I am unable to see Reality in Awareness Here because I am always busy superimposing my idea of Reality On top.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you develop a Character in relation to Weather you will inevitably be Completely Ignorant to the Horrific Abuse of Real Living Beings Everyday because you are too Busy in your Mind as these "Sun Heaven" Positive Characters or your "Dark Sky" Depression Character.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because Humans are not Living Here as Breath simply absorbing the Suns Physical Rays, but are Rather in their Mind as these "Sunny Characters" in Self-Interest to "Party" on the Beach, in separation from the Beach, that is when Humans are some of the most Pollutant to Nature leaving mountains of rubbish from the Possessed, the Excessive Partying in the Sun.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realise that anyone defining Dark Skies as Negative is doing so because it gives me a Negative experience as the clouds remind me of the Darkness of Me that I have yet to and Fear to Face in Self-Honesty - this is in exactly the same way how we define discussion of Starvation to be Negative because of the experience we get of Shame knowing that we are living in Luxury at their expense, thus we are Culpable, Responsible for Starvation existing and that is just too Painful to admit for Most Humans.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that things we know support us we try to find ways to demonise as the Ego, which you see for instance with most people defining/blaming Money as Evil since childhood or defining/blaming the Sun as responsible to Global Warming and so should be apparently Blacked out.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that 100 years ago anyone who suggested we should darken the Sky would have been laughed at in any setting - yet now due to the accumulation of suppressed consequence inside Each Human as a growing Dark Cloud has now got to a point where the most insane of ideas such as blocking the Sun are now being considered in mainstream more then ever before.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is only when you have Money yourself can you be afforded the opportunity to truly understand why all Humans need Money to be living in Dignity. When poor people are kept poor they do not realise what they are missing in terms of Elite Luxury Living because they have never known it - This is fundamentally why despite what the Wealthiest Families show, when you apply the Equality Equation it is clear that the More Money you Have, then the More Responsibility one Has to Take Care of Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that pretending and convincing myself that I don't need Money or The Sun when I know it supports me is Self-Dishonesty and thus us Unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when Parents cast a black cloud over Money in childhood, it will only cause the child to Suppress and in adult years could cause consequence to play out where that Child grows to become an Adult completely Possessed by Money as evidenced by a world of Adult Humans Competing in Capitalism to have the Most Capital ahead of our Fellow Man when we were all taught in childhood to not care about Money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In Every Here Breath that the only Money System which will cause All Humans to care about each other is in fact an Equal Money System where Money is given the Value of Life for the First time in History.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Here Breath that it is by All Humans removing the Dark Skies of Depression from our Mind, Being and Physical, that we can live an Equal Money System into Existence for All Life which is Best for All.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Dark Sky ideas we Carrry as ourselves, we did not have these ideas as a child they were programmed into us over time via parenting, environment and society thus verifying they are not Real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanities abdication of walking in Equality and Oneness with the Animal Kingdom means we will find ways of blaming the Sun, The Earth, The Animals anything to blame so we don't have to change ourselves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Depression is thoughts, and speaking loads about your thoughts is nothing but momentary release until the thoughts build up again, thus talking alone is not an Effective Solution for Depression - In my expereince only The Desteni Message and Tools are the Most Effective to truly Transcend Depression Patterns.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In Every Breath that Drug Addiction as a Solution for something that originates in our own thoughts is actually suppression, avoiding dealing with the Root of the issue, which if not dealt with will manifest again as Disease as Consequence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that giving Authority to a Top 1% Wealthy Elite through giving in to Dark Skies of Depression inside ourselves is going to create a Darker world everyday for all where we will mutually agree to cut ourselves off from the Life giving Authority of The Sun.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Sooner or Later Everyone realizes whats Best for All in this Life or the Hereafter. Thus Scams like operation "Dark Sky" will cease to exist when we stop scamming ourselves "to keep talking about it" just so we can get attention and keep the darkness of ourselves alive in complete separation and instead Live the Word of Whats Best for All.
I commit myself to show that Humanity has been Living as Uncertainty, Blame, Suppression and Depression as an imaginary Dark Sky.I commit myself to show that as a Consequence of Not dealing with the Dark Skies inside each one is that we may actually turn the skies Black, blocking The Sun which would Obviously not be Best For All.
I commit myself to call out anyone who claims the world is better or worse based on what weather is happening, as being deluded and actually is through Separation enforcing a Darker World for All Life.
I commit myself to show that the parts of ourselves that we Fear to Face we Suppress and enshroud in Dark Clouds inside ourselves, which is a part of why so Many have a Negative experience when looking at Dark Clouds.
I commit myself to show that when Humans take Responsibility for Ourselves in Every Here Breath to Live What's Best for All, then no matter what the Weather we will have no Sunlight or Dark Sky Characters hampering us in our Mind and then a Money System that Shines on All Whatever the Weather shall Emerge.





No comments:
Post a Comment