Sunday, 16 May 2021

Day 435: Doors to the Soul

Look me in the Eye, its a commonly understood saying throughout Human History, it stands as a Proverbial Symbol which is based on the fact we all know that no matter what anyone says the Eyes will tell us the True Story. We know when someone is Genuinely Afraid from their Eyes, we know when someone is Genuinely Happy from their Eyes, we want to Know we are Equally Respected which becomes uncertain when there is no Eye Connection. Many Relationships have been started and ended with a literal single connection of Eyes as the sayings "Love at first Sight" and "I can't stand to look at you" shows. 

Sometimes it can be unclear if someone is speaking to us Directly without Eye Connection, we also want to know our words are being Acknowledged which the Eyes always show - we want to see any Reactions in the eyes when we say certain words to a person, we all find Confidence attractive to a certain degree and consistently merging Eye Connection is an easy hallmark of Confident Certainty. When we go to the bathroom and see our reflection in the mirror, we all sometimes Directly speak to ourselves while staring into our own Eyes.

Easy to see isn't it why Intelligence agencies like the CIA, MI5, Mossad and others have so many ways to spot someones Lies and Contradictions through studying the Eyes. Or how the Illuminati use a Pyramid with an "All Seeing Eye" at the top - Its all based on a saying that "Eyes are the doors to the Soul" which you no doubt will have heard many times since Childhood in this world.

I remember in teenage years I had a belief that I have been through a lot of Emotional Pain which I didn't want people to see in my eyes, so I started getting very addicted to wearing Sunglasses. Where I didn't want to walk Equally with anyone, the only times my Eye connection would fix on a person for a long time would be if I was trying to cause Conflict, to Scare them or Manipulate them into giving or doing something for Me in Self-Interest. 

I defined myself as a Lone Wolf and so Sunglasses supported this character to isolate myself from others as I knew that people would not be able to read my eyes, so I could literally Lie more effectively. Also as I got increasingly paranoid about the creation of enemies, I was very consistently paranoid about people following me, so with Sunglasses you can analyse Humans around you without them knowing you are looking at them. Now when I started walking my process I redefined my relationship with Sunglasses, yet it still fascinates me the level of complex thoughts I used to carry about Eyes and Sunglasses, how I would Disregard the importance of Eyes.

Interesting that in the world full of Fear about Coronavirus people are spending less time with other Humans meaning we have less time to Align and Cultivate our Unified Eye Connections which you see has Consequences.

When we look in our lives we have all had moments where lack of Eye Connection caused a Breakdown of a relationship. Or we have all seen many skilled speakers with words become ineffective at communication in a certain setting because they are lacking Eye Connection with the person or persons present.

"The Eyes are the Doors to the Soul" is a saying that is just as Relevant as other sayings like "We are Water" and "Like cures Like"  - there are three lines of study which connect to these sayings yet all have been ignored by mainstream Science - Iridology popularised by Bernard Jensen, Emoto's Water Consciousness studies and the long storied history of Homeopathy.

Why these things are ignored of course is because the System we all agree to exist as Capitalism does not allow for Real Health Solutions that are Best for All to be adopted by the masses. Especially if it cuts into the Profits of Pharmaceutical companies, Mainstream Doctors, Medical Insurance etc - where only Drug Dependency as a solution is Enforced on All Life, where Health is made such a Fearsome topic it accrues Massive Profits in Global Business. In Reality Drug Dependency is Not a Solution and only numbs Pain, highlighting Suppression of taking Self-Responsibility dealing with the Real Root of the issues within Self and this World. Also when Fear of Death is removed and one realizes Disease is the incorrect programming of words into the Flesh where all that is Life is not Considered or Realised - then Health no longer becomes associated with Fear and Profit.

An Unhealthy Human maintains this Unhealthy system where a minority are held aloft in Heaven while the Majority are Persecuted in Slavery Hell, which is why those comprising the top 1% of wealthiest families would rather things like Iridology is kept away from people.

I have no interest in appeasing any person or groups feelings to "fit into" a mainstream narrative, so I will continue to expand my understanding of Iridology because as with all Real Healthcare its based on Prevention.

The Eyes are the Doors to the Soul is a more Relevant statement when you actually investigate Iridology, because forget what your local Doctor has written down and saved in computer databases, Iridology proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that our Eyes are actually one of our Best Natural Medical Records. Iridology shows that Physical Conditions of all areas of the Body can be Mapped out Past, Present and Future which essentially makes it one of the Greatest Diagnostic Tools in Human History, yet I do not meet many Humans that actually know what Iridology is.

If someone you didn't know came up tp you and looked into your eyes then told you what age you had your first operation and what it was for, you would find that impressive right? Well if you come across an Effective Iridologist they will be able to do this and in a world that Best for All surely we would all be Experts in the Design of Eyes to have a world of Truly Clear Vision. 

Fascinating that from the word Flesh you can Spell Self - perhaps that tells us that who we really are is the Flesh and that our True Story is Written into the Flesh - Lets Create a world where all Eyes are connected as the living of I as what's Best for All -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Here Breath that the saying "The Eyes are the Doors to the Soul" has more weight to it then our current mainstream Education system would have us Realise as the disregarded yet Provable results of Iridology show in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that effective communication of words in the presence of another is enhanced in terms of meaning, impact, certainty, clarity, trust when Eye Connection is consistent.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always utilise Eye connection effectively in younger years and not realise at the time it was due to limiting beliefs not living Certainty or Fusion with others as Me which would then come through in physically avoiding eye connection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason so many Intelligence agencies have so many methods for reading Eyes is because they know with certainty that certain reactions in the eye mean certain Truths no matter what story the person claims.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to cause separation of myself rom others in younger years by using Sunglasses to avoid Eye Connection to keep limiting characters as myself existent and keep myself Isolated and Seaparted from Life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Coronavirus Lockdowns has caused Humans to spend less time around each other thus have less Eye Connections then ever before, which is only assisting the Limitation of Human interaction the same way as Masks and Social Distancing do. Meaning that we are increasingly allowing a world where communication between two real people is becoming less relevant as the the Minds Avatar Projected on screens is taking more focus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a world of decreasing eye connections means we are understanding less about each other then ever before which is not cool.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fuck up many Relationships in my Life purely because of not Allowing myself to fix my gaze upon theirs consistently because of seeing myself as more or less then the person in someway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Iridology, just like Water Consciousness studies and Homeopathy have all been ostracized from mainstream Science because they are actually Best for All and cut into the profits of the Pharmaceutical, Medical and Insurance Industries. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In Every Breath that anything which is Best for All Health is not promoted in Capitalism because Capitalism is based on Profit ahead of Prevention which is not Real Healthcare.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Healing without Healing teh inner dishonor to Life is Not Real Healing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that despite what those in the Illuminati will claim there is no "All Seeing Eye" in this world currently - that will only happen when All Humans See themselves as Equal With All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that contrary to what we are taught by the System growing up, Drug Dependency of any kind is Never a Solution that is Best for All as all it does is Numb the pain and mask the root of the issue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when Fear of Death is removed and one realizes Disease is the incorrect programming of words into the Flesh where all that is Life is not Considered or Realised - then Health no longer becomes associated with Fear and Profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Iridology Like any Real Healthcare actually allows us to See our Real Inner Road Map Right down to the DNA.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In Every Here Moment that an Unhealthy Human maintains this Unhealthy system which is why those comprising the top 1% of wealthiest families would rather things like Iridology is kept away from people to Keep Disease proliferating in the Majority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a World that Best for All then All Humans will be experts in the Eyes as well all areas of our Body because Flesh also Spells Self so we can only know ourselves when we Look into our own Eyes at the design of our Flesh. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that until all Human Eyes can connect in Certainty and Kindness with the Eyes of All Others as a Group of Unified Beings living I as What's Best for All - then Heaven on Earth including Humanity will not be possible.

I commit myself to show that Disease is the incorrect programming of words into the Flesh where all that is Life is not Considered or Realised.

I commit myself to treating others how I want to be treated with Eye Connection - Clear and Stable.

I commit myself to expose that our Money system is based on Profiting for Disease and so has no interest in Real Healthcare such as Iridology.

I commit myself to show that Real Healthcare is Based on Prevention.

I commit myself to show that Only when All Humanity are experts in Iridology, Homeopathy, Water Consciousness, listening to the Physical Body in All Ways Ahead of the Mind can we have a World that is Actually Best for All.

I commit myself to show that the statement our Eyes are the Doors to the Soul has more weight then we initially have understood as Iridology shows.

I commit myself to show that when All Humans say The I of me must be Best for each other I as a completed Eye of Humanity - then Heaven on Earth Including Humanity can Emerge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment