What exactly is this "better place" we speak of? Oh Heaven, or our specific idea of what Heaven looks like according the Self-Interested Memories built into the flesh that the Human has allowed itself to be and become.
In my family growing up we really didn't have any religions and thus funerals, my Grandfather had a very Saturnine and Nihilistic viewpoint about Death. So he would often say to me that burying the body in the ground is a waste of resources to scientific development in the world and the religious headstones at funerals underlines Humanities stupidity to be so certain of the uncertainty of where "one is going" in the Afterlife when there is no universally accepted Measurable way Science has ever found with certainty of what happens after Death.
The world we all share everyday has new arrivals as Births and departures as Deaths, fascinating to note that we all mutually agree to not knowing how we came here in This Body, in This Life, yet so many can deceive themselves so effectively into apparently "knowing" in Self-Dishonesty where we go after Death. We create Hell in Reality, so why would we expect any difference in the AfterLife? Fascinating.
In reality we are not able to go into the Hereafter at Will, thus we cannot Postulate to have any valid perspectives about how the Hereafter functions. Why do we ignore this Common Sense reality? Why do we try to suppress the Fear of Death with these Positive reflective Opinions, where the majority of Humans hide behind this idea of a "Great adventure" in the afterlife, blinding ourselves to the Reality that we participate Here in this world in the Global system in ways that creates disgraceful levels of Inequality. In Self-Honesty we all realise there is Accountable Consequence for not taking Accountability of whats Best for All.
Consciousness is based in Opinion, where the formation of Memories becomes the Pulpit of the importance of Opinions, where a subjective Superman illusion can be formed to justify the Fear of Losing that which the character of the Mind, in it's Opinion bases its value on. This Opinion though was not always within and as us, when we were a child there was no Thoughts, no Memory and certainly no Opinions. These Opinions were programmed into the child during the developmental years, as the current accepted society shows.
Everybody is sold on Death as we develop, it is a part of our Mind Consciousness System Seeding process, this Fear of Death - where the certainty of Death and the Fear of it causes us to React in the Mind, trying to Run from our Fear through creating all kinds of Elaborate Opinions that make us Feel better about our Uncertainty of what comes after the Certainty of Death - So we can feel Nice and Secure about it all, while also projecting to everyone in this world that you are apparently "someone of worth" that is "worthy of being remembered" forming yet more Opinions.Why is the systems ideas of Funerals bullshit? Well because the Expiry Date of every person is as uncertain as when the Laptop I write this blog on will stop working. Then only Memory of us remains where people say what they remember about us, we spend our life hoping people remember "Nice things" about us and say Nice things at our Funeral.
Then we are all forgotten through time and all that is left is a gravestone with a cross and date, reduced to a single memory, so limited. Life is not a memory, but we live as Memory as Greed, Lust, Anger, Jealousy everything of the Pre-Programmed mind we have made our own Special Heaven without considering that Consciousness is contained in the body, so without it what is going to maintain your Love and Light idea of yourself? What indeed.
I mean this Consciousness was the result of fucked up Educational, Parenting and Societal programming, this programming that can't even deal with whats Here to create a world that's Best for All, so how would this consciousness apparently carry on or make anything better past Death? Common Sense.
Then you notice how Death being the most Certain thing about our time here, yet we avoid research into the afterlife lol. Opting instead for Faith and Belief in our specific Opinion that makes us feel good, a system of Feeling Good first and foremost that breeds Inequality as the world shows.
Consequence cannot be escaped, the same way a Parent punishes a Child, or the Legal system will punish someone in Debt, where Abuse of Nature causes extinction of species, where every person who feels wronged by a specific person then wishes harm upon that person as a consequence. With our clear enjoyment of Consequence as a species, wouldn't it be be of value to study the One Certain resulting Consequence of Life as Death? What is the consequence that happens after Death? What is the Consequence of spending a lifetime of avoiding research/preparation for Death? These made up stories with no cross reference are unacceptable and are no Valid Way to Measure anything in the Afterlife to a Being designed in Common Sense. If Consequence exists on Earth, therefore it is only Common Sense to suggest that Consequence will exist in the Afterlife.Lets not maintain the limited ideas that have developed Here about the Hereafter, lets investigate and prepare for Death in a way that is actually of benefit to All Life, where Nobody on Earth will ever need to Fear Death or create an illusion of exclusionary ideas about the Afterlife ever again.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my idea of the Afterlife on Opinions formed by Memories that produce a feeling that makes me Feel good such as the idea that when we die we by default "Go to a better place" without any measurable reason to assume this.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that despite what some claim to know based on Beliefs through Opinion of "Feel good stories" about the Afterlife, Humanity is Equally as mathematically clueless about how we came into this body as we are about where we go when we leave this body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanity mutually agrees to try to suppress Fear of Death through Positive Reflective Opinions formed by Memories in the flesh where we can hide and blind ourselves to the Reality that these Positive Opinions and the way we participate in the Global Money System actually creates massive Inequality Here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I came into this World these Opinions were not a part of me, so it only makes sense that these same Opinions cannot be any basis for explaining what happens after Death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe I am worth remembering by those Here after my Death, just because of my Opinionated idea of myself which is not Real and thus only feeds into my own enslavement and everyone else's Here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath in Self-Honesty we all realise there is Accountable Consequence for not taking Accountability of whats Best for All on Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in every Breath that we create Hell on Earth by allowing the system to carry on abusing innocent beings in silence, so it make no sense to expect rewards in the AfterLife.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humans mutually agree to create any illusions that suit our Specific Self-Interest to process our Uncertainty about the Certainty of Death.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while the system of Funerals suggests Humans are Memory, the reality is that Life is not a Memory, thus I suggest one Stands as the Sound of Life as who we really are, instead of Memory which is Best for All and thus a far better preparation for Death then existing as and clinging onto Memories.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Breath that Humans exist as Memory as Consciousness without realizing this Consciousness is dependent on the Physical Body to exist, not the other way around - therefore it is Common Sense to suggest that when you Die in this Body, nothing of you as Consciousness can continue.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this Opinion of me, where my Opinion of the Afterlife developed, is no Blueprint of worth as it can't even deal with shit Here to make a perfected Me and World in tangible Space Time, so it makes no sense to Believe it could do anything different in the Afterlife.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Consequence is the point that must be realised to understand how monumentally Humanity has Fucked up its idea of the Afterlife - for at the very least if we base how we live around consequence, then surely we can see consequence will exist in the afterlife to a larger degree then we have ever faced.
I commit myself to show that Any and All ideas of the Afterlife based on Memory as Opinions and Feelings are not valid in anyway to corroborate any positive ideas after Death, as this same Consciousness that spawned these ideas is Completely ineffective to create a world that's best for all Here as our Global Money System shows, so logically there could be no difference to this in the Afterlife.I commit myself to living the realisation that until we let go of all of our ideas of Death, we cannot make Earth a place where Everyone can enjoy Life.
I commit myself to show that if Humanity individually and collectively created Heaven on Earth as Ourselves, nobody would be distracted by any ideas of Death in the Hereafter as we would be too busy Living as Life Here.
I commit myself to Show that the system of Funerals make profit from our limited understanding of the afterlife and enforce our idea of our self as Memory, thus must be exposed for the unnecessary businesses they are.
I commit myself to Show that if me and all of Humanity do not build a system of Equality and Oneness Here as Self and Economically that ends Abuse, then we can expect no less in the Afterlife then having to face our own lack of regard for Life during our time on Earth.
I commit myself to living and showing that Death is a Certainty, thus it makes no sense to Fear in Inequality, but rather stand Equal to and Embrace this Certainty.





No comments:
Post a Comment