We react to time, allowing ourselves to abdicate responsibility to Time - we say all these statements to enforce our idea of time like: Time will Tell, Time Heals all things, I never have enough Time, I like being On-Time, I don't like not being on Time, Time is Money etc.
Yesterday I had to make sure my timing was effective for multiple pick ups/meetings, I reacted a bit the day before about this worrying that perhaps I might mistime something. Then the next moment I laughed at myself, realising how many times in life I have had this worry come up and when I stick to breath my timing is always effective because I am so aware of the space in between each in and out breath, the four count breath and how many breaths I will typically have in one minute.
I forgave myself and as with each time in the past I saw that the more I stand as Breath the more time slows down, the more the whole idea of 24 hours "not being enough time" to get everything done effectively becomes clearly an illusion as well as every other idea I have of time based in Pre-Programming.
History is a timeline that when clearly written out exactly as it happened will support us to learn from our past to make an ideal world that's best for all. But if the timeline is reported within favorable views of ideologies to justify beliefs, ideas, fears Ideals etc then only the existence and maintenance of Abuse can occur.
There is Earth Time and there is Quantum Time as the Sumerians mentioned. Time gives us the actual clear feedback of who we are - is it that we are allowing and accepting what is happening? Going with the flow of our reactions to whats here as our idea of Time? Or are we in awareness Challenging our idea of Time and directing it to whats best?Humanity has been existing accepting an allowing things to happen, to acquiesce and not allow the time we have on Earth to create ourselves as something of integrity. Rather then using time to sharpen Self-Interest, when we apply the Equality equation to the cutting edge of Time, where what is best for all is created through this Living in Real Time.
We accept and allow things to happen, to create ideologies/feelings that give the impression that things are "preordained" that the timeline of my life is out of my control and I should just sit back and "make the best of things". Instead of considering that the Real Cutting Edge of Time that is best for all is realising that I must change in a measurable way, without this point being clear one will not actually stand as Integrity in Space Time.
In this journey to Life, I write to carve into the stones of the Earth a Time-Measurement, a Commitment a Goal, coding that I must Live into existence. Then I challenge myself to integrate the Coding I have written out for myself, changing through living the principles I have placed as my GPS in my writing. The moment I detect any "I feel better" because of "this writing" it indicates I am not walking the process for real change but rather a momentary release like a drug addict. Interesting when you look at the words Real and Release - we are either Living Time for Real or we are tying me to Time as the experience of a Release which is not Real.
Once we deprogram our brainwashing and stand as breath then we get back to Real Time. Lets make sure you are living in Real Time or there will be no time where you truly exist as a Real Being Living the word of Equality and Oneness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath that the pre-programmed mind is designed with an idea that Time is dependent on the past,present and future instead of realising that the acceptance and allowance of this is designed to only harness Self-Interest as Feelings maintaining what is here as a world of Abuse.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to time as being "out of my control" instead of understanding that I am Time - I Tie Me to Real Space Time as the Physical, if I do not then I am not existing in Real-Time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the more I slow down as Breath and Deprogram my Brainwashing then the more I exist in Real-Time where the fabric of me is what's best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that I will mistime something on a day where I have many points to time well, when in reality I realised as this Fear arose as with every time before that when I stick to breath is actually when I am always effective with Time management because I am challenging myself and living on the cutting edge of time in a ways that's of benefit to all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I stand as Breath, then every idea of Time based in Brainwashing is exposed as being an Illusion and thus not being valid.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the pre-programmed mind is based in acquiescing, in accepting whats here, where the idea of time being "preordained" and for sharpening Self-Interest is used to justify maintaining the limited idea I have of Time - whereas in reality the cutting edge of Real-Time is standing as Breath and the realisation that I Must change measurably so that me as Integrity and thus a world of Integrity manifests.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that this journey to Life is to write out my script that I must challenge myself with and Live in Real-Time instead of writing to "feel better" where I am bullshitting myself as looking for Release instead of creating myself as Real-Ease.I commit myself to dedicate myself to return home which is here as Breath as that which is equal in measurable space and time as the physical.
I commit myself to show that Humanities idea of time as it exists here is limitation as it is based in the idea of everything being pre-ordained and satiating feelings rather then creating whats best for all.
I commit myself to only engage in relationships based in Real-Time through communication and sharing to establish Real-Trust as Predictability which will stand the test of Time.
I commit myself to show that I will not let go of any learning unless I have brought it back to the Physical in Real-Time where I can see what is worthy to keep as a part of my being and that which is not.




No comments:
Post a Comment