Someone I know lost their crypto seed words for an account recently and I did my best to assist them to recover the seed words to no avail. As anyone will know who has a stable knowledge in their being of crypto, seed words is essentially what regrows your money tree should you need to manifest it somewhere else in the system. Without it, you have no digital template to recreate your Money.
I reacted at first to this occurring as fear of loss for a moment, disappointment for them losing money, disappointment at them losing it through lack of awareness and disappointment with myself not highlighting the true importance of seed words to this person. Then I stood equal in this persons shoes recalling how many times in my life I lost the seed of something, the starting point eluded me through lack of awareness.
Then I considered how common this really is as the pre-programmed systems that make up the mind consciousness system feed on Energy and through our participation essentially turns us into zombies where we are not really Here, but in separation from here through experience as pulsating thoughts, feelings and emotions.
The unconscious mind will more effectively defend itself as time goes on from being rooted out, as the seed of the Tree of Knowledge develops from the programmed seed like a guard keeping me as life away from uncovering the trees roots - the seeds of my pre-programming by inserting thoughts into the sub-conscious that come through as conscious thinking along the lines of justifying why one should remain in ignorance of the starting point of anything as the Seed of Me.
When we are existing as the mind and the longer we exist as the mind, then the more likely it becomes that we will completely "forget" the seed of the problems we have in Self-Dishonesty, because the longer and more effectively you can just suppress and distract oneself from whats here as an apparent solution, then the less you have to consider/realise/understand what was the beginning of me as this limitation? If you threw a seed into a large pond of toxic waste, it would be very difficult to find wouldn't it? And if you kept adding more sludge to the pond it would be even harder wouldn't it?
Just like a plant seed requires the correct rain/heat/light/dark to develop, our pre-programming that is hidden within dimensions of dimensions of encryption will only step forward when it has the correct environment. So if we recreate the environment that activates the seeds system, then you can locate it, decrypt it and take it out in the physical as it is a Physical System that is creating the illusion of control in the Physical. The Anunnaki and them really knew what they were doing when this was designed.
This whole reality was seeded as Nature and what is a seed in essence when you look in Nature? it is a vessel that contains the coded information of that which it is intended to become. This is perfected to such a degree that one can say that specific seeds grow into specific plants as the narrative program of DNA.
This is how we Humans are born too from the Seed of genetic information fusing with the egg as two seeds preparing for the next Human. The Heart, The Breath, the Mind, taste, touch, a construct to fit into whatever system the child is born into and the "I am Me" all programmed in. This I am Me is fascinating as we grow this "I am Me" is where we can define ourselves as an idea of yourself as God to maintain the system of Egotistic Gods all competing with each other maintaining the money system as it is. Why do we like specific Foods, Colours, Music etc? Why don't we like everything equally? Because our seed was programmed to manifest in separation as ourselves then reflecting into the world. It is the Deceit of yourself as the seed, De-Seated from Self.
Time to end the seeded Tree of knowledge of good and bad. Lets create ourselves as the Seed of the Tree of Life where Real Fruit is born as a world of giving as you would like to receive, doing unto others what I would like to be done to me, to investigate all things and only keep whats Best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that the longer we exist as the pre-programmed constructs of the Mind, the longer we exist as this pre-designed manifestation of a specific seed, then the less likely we are to find the origin design of this seed, to be able to encrypt it and create ourselves as whats best for all life as the Tree of Life. This is due to the tentacles from the seeds systems defending itself through thought implantation to not investigate the seeds origin, until I stand unwavering as the Breath of Life disconnecting abuse until there is no more thought guards remaining and I can redesign the seed to be whats best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to someone losing their seed words as fear of losing my own words that will give me access to the seeds of Money and of Me, without realising that when I take Self-Responsibility in every way for what is Here, then I will have access to all Seeds that exist Here thus there is nothing to Fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have lost the seed of many points of separation in my life through lack of awareness of the controls of the Mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my own Fear of me and all Men in this world losing their ability to Seed Life in Women resonates and affects those around me, so this irrational Fear could feed into myself or someone else losing track of their seed words.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we are all in danger of losing the seeds of how we became as we are, if we become effective at suppressing and ignoring as a solution then the less we will ever consider dragging the waters again to check the truth of the seeds design.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that some seeded systems are so deeply ingrained that they will only reveal themselves in very specific environments the same as a plant. So I realise that when I recreate the correct environment for the seeds activation, then I can physically decrypt and change the encrypted seed to be whats best for all Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that seeds have such a specific programming design that one can tell from a certain seed what plant it will become - same with Humans, you can tell how the Human will be based on the Seeded Programming of the Parents.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that the I am Me that develops in our childhood is the beginnings of the Superman Ego as Self seeding itself in the being, where we imagine our-self as God maintaining the system of haves and have not's as ourselves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason we have specific things we like and do not like everything equally, is because we are brainwashed, our seed was specifically designed to maintain separation and competition as Self as the Deceit of Our-Self.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Desteni Tools as DIP Self-Forgiveness, Self-Honesty etc, actually enables anyone to be able to go through the narrative timeline to the origins of the seeds of me, to re-design these seeds to be sprouting the Tree of Life as me as what is best for all Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the seed of Humanity was designed by the Anunnaki and them to be so specific in its manifestation of polarity friction to fuel Heaven and so to change this will take an almighty effort from Self-Willed beings standing together in unison as the solution to Re-Sequencing the Seeds of Life on Earth.I commit myself to not allowing myself to lose the seeds of me, through Self-Honest introspection and Self-Correction until my seeds designs is measurably best for All Life in every way possible.
I commit myself to not allowing seeds of doubt as interaction with Self-Sabotaging backchat from the ego trying to defend its seeded origin from being uncovered.
I commit myself to make sure that I live a system into manifestation where All Living beings are provided the best environment possible as an Equal Money System where each one can perfect their own seeded DNA to become whats best for all life.
I commit myself to show that only when a Human reprograms their Seed to be whats Best for all Life can the Tree of Life as Self truly manifest and from this will make a truly perfected Forest of Life on Earth where only the best is designed and the best is the Consequence.





No comments:
Post a Comment