You know that idea that when you avoid interacting with something that's here, you are apparently "strengthened" and the "good guy" in your own backchat?
As an example veganism, many vegans will state their identity as a vegan as a strength, that they are better people for separating themselves from the meat industry. Yet what is often missed within this ideology? Self-honesty, because if I were self-honest I would realise that separating myself from abuse that I apparently have "no attachment with" in the system is actually making sure the abuse continues. Is developing a malnourished body, creating valued judgments around food and refusing to participate in the meat industry/politics to implement solutions to ending animal abuse actually supportive for anyone? No.
When I am self-honest I know that I am bullshitting myself by painting myself as a good strong person for not doing something when really, I am not doing this thing because I am reacting negatively, I fear living a solution to the problem and so I embrace the concept "out of sight out of mind" rather then take self-responsibility.
When I am self-honest I stand clear in the certainty that it is only through redesigning the system as myself, providing effective solutions to ending animal abuse and implementing them can actually end animal abuse. Does starvation cease to exist just because I decide that it is better to separate myself from and ignore poverty, while giving £3 a month to a charity in shame? No it does not.
In order to end abuse one must roll up their sleeves and get to the root of the issue, not act like its not here and claim to be "good" from how effectively you are ignoring whats here, exactly the same as any pre-programmed pattern of living that limits us here - we have to dig to get to the root of the issue.
This past week I have interacted with two people who both have told me they do not use social media in any form and that the starting of doing this was the same in both - that it is a strength and good thing they don't use social media platforms.
Its a fascinating fuck up that the ego can get lost within, this idea that the more you stop interacting with something that's here, that this is a solution to end it while others maintain doing it - when in reality this is suppression which causes the outflow of consequence and the continuation of the abuse.
Everything is in reverse, so its easy to react when we see fucked up things that happen on social media and then define social media in and of itself as evil, when in reality its the humans that use social media in an evil way that's fucked up, not social media itself - we see giants like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as evil corporations that are abusing our personal data, we see the accounts with the most followers often being due to sex/money impulsing, we see everyone trying to paint the perfect picture of their life to others, we see the censoring of sensitive information/accounts, we see the exploitation of children, we see people having emotional debates about politics/religion.
These are all fucked up realities that we see daily on social media, But does that mean social media cannot be utilised in a way that is best for a ll life? No, social media can be utilised in a way that is life force supportive, as a communication platform, to share the REALITY of my life not just the good stuff, to develop groups, partnerships and the unity of a global community of life.
If you think its beneficial to not use social media, then ask yourself some practical questions - If there is a person on the other side of the world that actually has the same or similar life principles to myself, why would it be detrimental to develop communication with that person? Or if there is a person you know well that is travelling across many countries, do you want to make a phone call direct to them and pay a big phone bill? Or would you rather just use the endless communication options available through social media?
Microchips are here and again can be utilized in a beneficial way if we change the starting point of how we interact with that point, same with money, which is here causing abuse to life, but because everything is in reverse that means that money can be the solution to abuse here, such as basic income leading into an Equal Money System.
Yet I remember a time when I also thought that not utilizing something that's here, that by ignoring something that causes abuse in our world is a solution to end it. I had this idea which started when I was at university at about 18, where I realised I was mounting a lot of student debt for the "education" I was getting and so my solution was just to leave mid course before finishing, so literally letting myself get charged for the course but not getting the piece of paper at the end. I decided that because I could see how the university system was fucking students financially, that separating myself from the education system, defining myself as a victim of the education system, would be the best solutions at the time.
Of course I didn't realise at the time that by me trying to separate myself from the education system that means that someone else will go through exactly what I did - getting charged for the course without getting the degree because I am not formulating and living solutions to the education system, seeing whats here and taking action to redesign the system of whats here as I do with TechnoTutor.
I find these kinds of statements have and do assist me anytime my mind tries to fuck with me to ignore interacting with something here -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do not need to use all things here to create a world that's best for all life, that I can just stop interacting with the point without realising that I am equal to all things that exist here, therefore it is my responsibility to utilise all things here to redesign the system to be best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through ignoring interacting with something that is here like social media, that I am actually accepting the continuation of the abuse of social media, by not standing equal to the point and directing it to whats best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge something as evil based on how others use the point, without realising that when I remove this judgement and have a self-honest starting point of whats best for all, then many things I initially judged as evil can be utilised to benefit all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as good for not participating with something like social media, and others as bad for using it, which is simply a polarity friction which only limits me and everyone around me to not take self-responsibility for whats here but rather compare, judge, ignore it which is abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I claim others are judging me for not doing something, that really I am judging myself - so when i'm judging someone as stupid for doing something, I am actually judging myself as stupid for not doing it, yet I just want to project the issue onto the other person so they have to change instead of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire other people to fix the things in this world that don't make sense, rather then fix them as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using social media, because I fear people looking into my life, I fear looking into my own mind, I want to keep my life private where I can abuse in secret.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anything in this world which is a platform which enhances my ability to communicate with life, yet I "choose" to not interact with it, when I bring it back to self it only shows me that there is major issues with my communication which I have to sort out now or the consequence will be increasing isolation from others and limitation of my communication options.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that free choice is not real, it is just an illusion that I can decide what to do, when in self-honest reality free choice is just my excuse to not stand up for life and to silently accept abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be unique and get attention by being the "one to not do something".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anytime I do not investigate and take self-responsibility for my own mind, then my pre-programmed mind will overide everything and continue the abusive patterns/consequences as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a "victim of social media" so I can justify again not using social media, why its OK for me to utilise something that's here in a beneficial way.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with others and myself, by telling them I'm not participating for "good reasons" connected to my "good principles" when really Im actually not participating so that I can keep my life secret from others and because I fear investigating and sharing myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself about why I am not using something by telling others its for my "noble idea of myself" to not participate, when really this idea is based in self-doubt to change whats here and the fear of investigating all things and only keeping whats best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear investigating myself and sharing my life openly with all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say "I don't like talking about myself that's why I don't use social media" as if that would be a strength, when really this is just an excuse to never have to take self-responsibility for my own mind and conduct - I fear people seeing my true thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others seeing my thoughts and life patterns on social media.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that other people will judge me negatively if I share my life and self-introspection on social media.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame and judge others for doing something I don't like without seeing that I am complaining yet living no solution and thus anything i do from this starting point is invalid.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear social media giants stealing and sharing my data, without considering that some many companies before social media existed were stealing and sharing my data.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see how others abuse social media and instead of saying "I will use social media in a more effective way then this person" I instead give in to the back chat of "im not going to be an example of how to use social media effectively, I will just define it all as bad so I never have to use it"
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that anytime I say "I don't like" something, is nearly always ego.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and live valued judgments towards those that do something that "I don't like".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that holding onto an idea that everyone is "stupid" for not living like me, is much like holding onto a burning hot coal and expecting it will burn the other person, when this idea can only ever burn me because defining people as more or less then me is the separation of me, which will only have detrimental effects on me directly, my beingness and living.
I commit myself to living the realization that I must utilise everything that is here to create a world that's best for all life, because any stone left unturned inside myself and this world will have a consequence which is abusive.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to avoid investigating and directing everything that's here as me, as this world to whats best for all life - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts to separate myself from things that are here, I stop and breathe I realise that my mind is simply trying to take the easy route out by not facing the point, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts - where eventually I can utilise the whole of me as this world to live whats best for all life.




No comments:
Post a Comment