Sunday, 29 September 2019

Day 350: A Life of Thinking

Have you ever had someone say to you that life is created from our thoughts? Spiritual gurus and those that speak about the law of attraction will often focus on this point.

Yes the law of attraction for example can be used to accumulate wealth for oneself, but that does not make thoughts life creators, which seems to be a misconception some have.

The abuse of the law of attraction as our incessant focus on manifesting our own self-interested thoughts has created the chaos we see in the world today.

So it's Interesting when you look closer, because you can see that a life of thinking does not actually create life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a tree is living and gives life to us humans, yet it is not thinking - this highlights that we humans can live without thought but not trees, because it is the tress that are filling our lungs, not our "powerful thoughts".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the fact that animals, bugs, fish do not think yet they are alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this planet and the universe is not created from thoughts, yet it is the earth and all the galaxies in our universe that make life possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when a child is born, they are not thinking, they are breathing here as this physical body, it is from years of influence from parents and our environments that engineers in thinking where an energy body integrates into the physical.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thought gives power to my body, when in reality that is the reverse of the truth, because it is my body that fuels and makes it possible to have thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what is of real value, of true importance, which is life - has nothing to do with thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that humans ability to lie and decieve is the only unique dominion of thoughts, where the self-interest of separation rules.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a human formed from thoughts, will always have an undercurrent of deception and selfishness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my thoughts have some kind of a divine power, when it is this very concept that has created the world as it is where the worst atrocities are happening to real life in every moment in silence while we humans are so busy with our divine thoughts as an endless computer game.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the teachers of "mind power" and the law of attraction do so not to serve life, but to make money and make manifest the abuse of our selfish desires - I realise that If I utilise the law of attraction I must do so from the starting point of manifesting what is best for all life with the money I create.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if thought could create life, then starvation could be thought out of existence when in reality it cannot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the failed world system of capitalism that we currently have, was created by thoughts, the selfish pre-programmed nature of human beings - meanwhile the physical world which is a truly successful system functions and flourishes without thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that thought and the mind only actually creates illusions that we believe are real, so only those that are not real will value thoughts, opinion and a "free mind" as illusion made real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the thoughts of humans as our personality which is destroying that which matters, that which is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is parents and the community which infect children with the same disease they suffer from as thought, without understanding how thoughts work and the dangerous consequences of this thought disease run rampant in a person.

I commit myself to call on all living beings to realise the virus of thought and to redesign themselves within living words as life with self-forgiveness and self-honesty.

I commit myself to present solutions that will expose thought for the disease that it really is and will support life unconditionally.

I commit myself to assist all beings I come across that with self-honesty you can take on the disease of thoughts until they are cured and are life eternal.

I commit myself to remind all thinkers that thoughts are encompassed within your brain, neither of which can survive death and so if the thinker cannot become real, stop playing god, then the thinker will end at death.

I commit myself to show that thought is the weapon of war, which manifests as competition, comparisons, fear, hate, fake love and all versions of energy for the sole focus of self-interest of thoughts and survival no matter what consequences are wrought upon real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment