What does it mean to live practically? From my perspective it means to create the world as being acceptable and beneficial to all life.The definition of the word practical explains it - of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something, rather then with theory and ideas - as well as this being likely to actually be effective and feasible in real circumstances. Practical - practice align, practice all, pragmatical.
So practical living is where I take self-responsibility here to develop my inner awareness through self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-correction of breathing before i act in outer awareness to have the most effective possible outcomes for all life. The world we see around us is a direct reflection of what we allow inside ourselves, thus I want a better world where abuse is not running riot as it is on planet Earth now.
Practical living is the living of what makes sense for all, ahead of what doesn't make sense - the world as it exists is how we exist - the inner and the outer, it is a world of calamity essentially created through us collectively not being self-aware, not being self-honest and not being self-responsible.
When thoughts come up I know if i am being dishonest with myself about allowing these thoughts to control me, because I know what I am interacting with, whenever there us thoughts or pictures then this is not me as life. When I am here within every breathe, the mind is silent and there is only the self-revelation of the movement of self in self-honesty.
After all the years of walking my process to birth myself as life here - I still see moments where I am not standing in self-awareness where I am not applying forgiveness in every moment before acting and speaking -where I am trapped within and as the mind, as consciousness, as the ego, as fear.For instance me and friend this weekend did share fears that we both share currently about our friendship and where we develop from here. Because as perfect in living this friend sometimes assumes I am and as much as she judges her own way of living currently, I showed her that I am not yet an example of walking perfection here myself.
It is a process, standing for eternity here as what is best for all life is not something that will happen over night, which comforts yet should never excuse prolonging within every moment where I fall - giving up is not something I accept as me.
I find a way no matter what because I know the blueprint, I see how much I have changed in my life already and how much more I will continue to learn and change as I continue to ground myself and live as self-awareness as practical living.
We are all connected as life and all responsible for the world we have inside ourselves and the world we have outside - while we are all on our own process, while nobody can change for us, only we can self-realise, self-actualise and live as a movement of self instead of a movement of the mind.
We all share this one planet together - individually we must take all self-responsibility to actualise our self as the living word of whats best for all life in equality and oneness. Then once we are stable, disciplined, consistently honest with our self then we are empowered to assist others with their own issues never beforehand.I stand as self awareness, I correct what is necessary to be corrected (meaning the causes I have allowed and accepted inside me to manifest everything that exists inside me and in my world that is of separation).
As I change to the benefit of all life, expression within and as me and without me as this world will change as well.
There is no master within Practical living, no gods, no religions, no ascensions, no wisdom but instead awareness - there is no better place then here as self, as self-mastery.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live practically in every moment, I take self-responsibility to no matter how many times I fall, to apply practical forgiveness in every moment so that my inner and my outer are in alignment of what is best for all life.
Join me next time as I continue to walk in my journey to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment